Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in the NO gets paid

storm1

I do not think it is even possible for a tiered payout system to be in place anywhere except for the ISX arena, and even then - it isn't possible since tiered payout systems only happen in the types of brokerage and investment offerings that are, as of yet, not possible to do in Iraq since the bill to enable the capability has yet to pass Parliament.  If there's another type of fund or arena that might do this, I'm not aware of it.  

I do think it is logical to believe a person can log into a site and see the approximate projected value, in USD, for their investments at a projected date in the future - I can do that with my own US shares of stocks that I don't vest for another few months.  Projected value based on a return on investment - and that sort of thing doesn't apply with currency values.  It's ludicrous to believe there is a system in play like the one being discussed here.  If such a thing were true it would be all over the internet and not just on Dinar-related websites.  

Do I think it is plausible the RV has been decided upon, but not enacted, for some unknown reason and that some people are aware of this?  Yes, I think it is plausible.  I just do not think it is probable that the only person on the planet to say so is some dude's wife on a Dinar-related website.

• Upvote 1

I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group.

End Quote

Your husband must be a very happy man... No such words as "frustration" in that family of yours......Awesome.

THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY!

End Quote

Now that's reassuring......

I hope this makes everyone smile : )

End Quote

Hmmm....No.

I give up. What's the punch-line?

If you believe  what she states.... You win a rag-doll ( used one).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

i suppose shes out buying hundreds of millllions of dolars worth of dinars  at a grand per million since they are still for sale  for that price .. i guess iraq will continue selling dinars for 1000 per million after they rv

• Upvote 1

the punch-line is............ a) save your watches it's getting deep in here

B) don't step in the cow pies

c) If you believe this I have a Bridge for sale, cheap with toll-boothes

d) all of the above

WOW eagle eye   ,,, would you happen to have two of those bridges,  louisville ky looking to build 2 or 3 , i`m sure yours --> with  toll booths would fly off the shelves ... e-mail me `im heading out too see the piers 1-2-3  <_<  :lol:  :lol:

Guess now we can all have peace of mind.........what we do if we didn't have people like the "Lady in the Know"....!!!!!!......

we would all be lost I guess...!!!!!!

And 12th Man should be banned as well.

The 12th Man and The Lady most likely are the same person.............and Ocrush and Steve1............all 4 the same..........such a game....!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have remained silent for a very good reason.......

......my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings.

SILENT?? Because she can't even begin to top all the hype and BS floating around in Dinar-land. But she is correct on one account...I called my bank and they will "credit my account TOO the "amount according to my dinar holdings". They said not to share with all the little Tier 3 folks, but it will be 1 mil IQD x $.00087 USD. Woohoo. Think I will cash in 2500 IQD and get me some Starbucks. :D

Most, if not all of the posts on this thread remind me of the gossip that occurs in High School. One student starts a rumor that is based in some truth, but then makes statements to push a lie with the intent of harming someone or making a joke. Everyone hears the rumor and jumps to the conclusion that it must have come from the person who the rumor was started to hurt. Before you jump to conclusions and make statements that you cannot back with facts, remember that you are just as guilty as the original poster of this WITK thread.

Indy

Just an idea, some of us like to read rumors for entertainment purposes but do not care for filtering out the obvious ridiculous foolish material. Should there be a special forum for those special guru's post that claim RV prematurely or predict dates and rates more than 25 times incorrectly? Name it Junk or Pumpers or Guru's Headed to the Fiery Pit.

• Upvote 1

Just an idea, some of us like to read rumors for entertainment purposes but do not care for filtering out the obvious ridiculous foolish material. Should there be a special forum for those special guru's post that claim RV prematurely or predict dates and rates more than 25 times incorrectly? Name it Junk or Pumpers or Guru's Headed to the Fiery Pit.

COME ON!!!!!!  Give us the date and rate!!!!!  

:P  :lol:

Is there any verification that Wife In The Know actually wrote the original post?

The original post doesn't look like it's quoted or taken from somewhere else. It just looks like it was written, not quoted.

Anybody?

AZ33, below is the post we just made at Recaps about tis WitK post.

Dear Recaps Readers,

We are seeing a lot of controversy regarding the email from the “”Wife in the Know”.  Some sites are bashing and saying that these emails are fraudulent, fake, phony, ect……..but keep in mind these same sites have a reputation for negativity and bashing in the past.

Wife in the Know has emailed Recaps directly on each and every occasion….

We have her IP address (and the town it comes from).  We keep track of these because of the threats, and bashing we receive on occasion.  We know her real name (as well as email address) and to our knowledge she is a legitimate person.  Recaps would never knowingly post anything misleading or fraudulent.

Of course we at Recaps sincerely believe that all intel should be considered RUMOR until we are at the banks.  So, please file this email in that category and use discernment when reading all opinions in Dinarland on any of the chat sites.

If someone claims this post was NOT written by "Wife in the Know", then send Recaps the IP address of the false poster, and if it matches the IP of WitK we have on record of past emails/posts, then Recaps will post accordingly.

Thank you very much for being such loyal readers,

The Dinar Recaps Team

The post at Recaps IS from WitK.

DR just did a "defensive" piece for 'Wife in the Don't Know'.  Now this is inside intel, but according to them....she is a "legitimate person". Thank god ! :lol: That makes it all better.  I just want to be in the desired Tier 2 so I can be called a 'whale'. Who wouldn't?

• Upvote 1

Quote: "I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group"

So, "Wifey" got a premature group deposit?

Story sounds a little more plausible now...