Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know's April Fools Post !

DinarThug

Omgoodness, this post is cracking me up. Wish/hope the rate is true as well as the April Fool's day RV - DT, thanks and to the rest for the great repartee - the thought of the face on the (T)huggies sent me over the top - tears in my eyes laughing - that is a great mental picture - sorry Elixirbaby..... :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Mr Thug -- You have been in rare form all  day -  April 1st is fine with me -  and there have actually been other bits here and there  that  support the "possibility"  - so one thing  for sure - we don't have long to wait  -

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something that you don't know anything about" Wayne Dyer

The future has many names. For the weak it is unattainable. For the fearful it is the unknown. For the bold it is opportunity.    Victor Hugo

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thug, I need to order more Thuggies. I just soiled my last one. This time can you send the without your face on them? My wife starts to laugh when she gets close, then the mood is gone.

You need these Thuggies--- your wife will grin ---which [should] make the clown's grin bigger on these

:D :D

BTW-- these are real and can be ordered here

http://www.cafepress.com/+deadlights_classic_thong,468272798

deadlights_classic_thong.jpg?color=White

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 6

Great post THUG !

Its hard to keep a good positive frame of mind when so many people crap all over what could be great news!

Scorn and a bad attitude seems to grow on this great website. I pity the poor losers with their negative existence!

:moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  

• Upvote 5