Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know's April Fools Post !

DinarThug

What u think about u bring about

Thanks Mr Thug -- You have been in rare form all  day -  April 1st is fine with me -  and there have actually been other bits here and there  that  support the "possibility"  - so one thing  for sure - we don't have long to wait  -

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something that you don't know anything about" Wayne Dyer

The future has many names. For the weak it is unattainable. For the fearful it is the unknown. For the bold it is opportunity.    Victor Hugo

• Upvote 1

Iraq is NOT going to do anything, until they get there act together.

Iraq is NOT going to do anything, until the UN is happy.

Iraq is NOT going to revalue anything, the country has to be stable, with leadership, Gov., all setting happy in there office's.

Until then, right now your along ways from see a revalue in currancy.

Anyone that believes a circus clown, will believe anything. Me, i don't believe anyone who has 2 faces.

It will happen some day, if they don't ever print new currancy, if they ever do that, the currancy you have now,

you can throw it in the trash can, new currancy will override it.

I hope im wrong ya-all, so far, this is the worst investment i have ever made.

Thank you for such a wasted post. Did you ever consider that the M.E. idea of stability is somewhat different from western society. ? IF the U.N. , I.M.F. etc. were not happy Iraq would not be making the obvious progress that they are AND being SUPPORTED to do so by the international community. IF this SPECULATIVE investment is soooo bad for you SELL YOUR DINAR and go away....but you can because you now worry incase it happens and then you would miss out . FINALLY.....DO NOT BE INSULTIVE OF OUR CNN REPORTER!!! THUG is one of the nicest, honest and truely decent individuals on this site. If i could give you more negs i would and they would just be for insulting Thug. Have a nice life . :angry:

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 3

Thank you dear thuggy . If it come in anytime soon at that rate. . ... I WILL GET TO OPEN MY OWN ALCOHOL AND DRUG UNIT !!! WOOOOO HOOOOO !!!!! :wub::hug:;) .

That would be very cool Betty.  I have a friend here in Tennesee who runs a prescription drug and alcohol clinic with a focus on Functional Medicine.  He take a holisitc approach, focused on healing at the cellular level.  He uses a Redox supplement to shorten the detox time, and for opiods he is using Suboxane. Kind of a forward thinging progressive for here in the States. *lol* 

• Upvote 1

That would be very cool Betty.  I have a friend here in Tennesee who runs a prescription drug and alcohol clinic with a focus on Functional Medicine.  He take a holisitc approach, focused on healing at the cellular level.  He uses a Redox supplement to shorten the detox time, and for opiods he is using Suboxane. Kind of a forward thinging progressive for here in the States. *lol* 

Yeah... from what little i know of services in the U.S. it is forward thinking. Suboxone is fast becoming the drug of choice here locally. Unfortunately, it is roughly 4x more expencive than Methadone. However, methadone is a "dirty" drug.
  • Upvote 1

Iraq is NOT going to revalue anything, the country has to be stable, with leadership, Gov., all setting happy in there office's.

Anyone that believes a circus clown, will believe anything. Me, i don't believe anyone who has 2 faces.

It will happen some day, if they don't ever print new currancy, if they ever do that, the currancy you have now,

can i ash how you know these things ..

a currency is the financing of a nation ..

look at it in smaller terms ..

if you wanted to start a business ..or get your act together  by rebuilding  and restructuring ..and all you have is  1000 dollars in the bank .. it could take years to rebuild .. you could die of old age and never achieve that goal ..

so what people do is finance their goals  .. they borrow the money ..and rebuild in a tear or two .. instead of 20 years ..

once its rebuilt they can make tons of money right away instead of waiting 20 years to make the money ..

loans for people are different than countrys  or corporations .. people die  countrys dont ..so they put time frames on peoples loans .. like a 5 year  loan on a car .. or 30 yar mortgage on a house ..they dont give 100 year old people  40 year mortgages ..

a country can  pay on a loan for the next 200 years .. so  they can enjoy the big portion of their gains by revaluing . while making small payments towards becoming debt free

iraq has plans ..lots of them .. and i dont think they can wait for 50 years to  accomplish them .. the people are becoming restless ... demonstrating .. they must be put to work  to occupy their minds .. and reward them fortheir work .. so they like their country and their lives ..have babys .. go to soccer games .. open a business .. ect.

im not sure what iraq is going to do .. but if they hold back  from something thats avaliable  to the people .. theres going to be a lot of problems again ..

im looking for them to sell bomds  ..lots of them in iraqi oil futures .. maybe as much as 5 trillion dollars worth .. maybe 1 trillion at a time .. but they will be able to meet demands for  currency exchanges off those bonds

they dont have to exchange the majority of their dinars .. they will just continue to circulate in the local markets in iraq ..

the bonds can mature in 10 years . 50 years ..what ever they determin .. ..just think if the dinars are revalued .. and end up in our treasury in our foriegn currency reserves   from exchanging our dinars ..  .  they can be exchanged for dollars   and used to replenish our national oil reserves .. heck they could end up in alot of countrys foriegn currency reserves reserves and used to replenish their national strategic reserves ..  and release those reserves   a few times to stimulate their economys ..

Strategic petroleum reserves

Many countries maintain government-controlled oil reserves for both economic and national security reasons. According to the United States Energy Information Administration, approximately 4.1 billion barrels (650,000,000 m3) of oil are held,

and after all when the dinars are exchanged for dinars ,, the iraqis  get the dinars that are worth excatly what they gave in dollars .. so they arent losing anything in the exchange .. its a nutral  value exchange ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4

My worst investment was my ex-wife.

As for the clown I dont think he has ever seen a circus. 

Well 

hopefully you will sell all your dinar and go away.

See ya

• Upvote 3

if they add new denominations to iraqi currency in the form of lower denominations .. you can be assured the rates are going to increase with it .. they would have to be usable .  the higher denominations would co exist  till they are removed from circulation.. it wouldnt take long . theres no use for those once the rates change ..

it doent mean that the higher denominations are  going to be obsolete .

we still have 10,000 dollar bills in circulation , they just are not used .

if for some dumb reason the decide to lop .. the old dinars would be  pegged to  the new dinar  at an exchange rate ..they would co exist for a exchange period . then the old would be demonetized .

i would not throw your dinars in a trash can if they print up lower denominations of dinars , that is bad advice . they will be exchangable

• Upvote 3