Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story Emailed To Recaps Thursday Evening

ronscarpa

Looking back on years past, do you all remember those RUMORS that were brought in by chicken pluckers, then it was the limo dirvers and lately its the banksters? I feel we are moving up the employment ladder and will soon be getting first-hand rumors from the CBI. Dunno, just saying there's light at the end of the tunnel and so long as it isnt that lady from the BLOB (see Thugs post) with a flashlight, I am feeling pretty positive.

Just wondering how many steps in the ladder...? I hear you about feeling pretty positive... it seems like we have been closer than ever to the end.  It's a matter of the membrane :)

***///

Here's a picture of FARWOULD watching THUG's Fat Lady post:  :wave:  :eek::wave:

:lol:we bad!

I thought that was one of you ladies on my back thats why my eyes popped out

you sure are purdy thou hubba hubba {insert whistles loudy emoticon}

And dont forget easyriders fine hairy armpit woman shes sexy too! :drool:

smokes 2 ciggys afterwards :cigar:  :cigar:

:lol:I'm bad!***///

This story sounds like it was written by a 13 year old .........  seriously .  Probably some kid messing with us ,  playing on their computer , laughing their ass off.  This story just wasn't packaged right .....  , a real dinar holder would have went out of their way to show us more credible proof , because they know how critical we are of rumors .  This is one I will definitely not believe .      

• Upvote 1

This story sounds like it was written by a 13 year old .........  seriously .  Probably some kid messing with us ,  playing on their computer , laughing their ass off.  This story just wasn't packaged right .....  , a real dinar holder would have went out of their way to show us more credible proof , because they know how critical we are of rumors .  This is one I will definitely not believe .      

Oh come on, Issac! You'll see. Capt Stubens will be announcing it over the ships' PA anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

Sooooo uhmmm if the person telling the story does not tell us which of the "big 4" banks his friend visited.... how are we supposed to find the woman so we can work with her? I can just see it:

.... uhmm Hi! do you have a female wealth manager who was excited when a farmer came in and gave her several hundred dollars to open a wealth account in anticipation of selling lots of property?

Uhmmm no I don't know her name...... ahhhh no can't tell ya what she looks like. Hummmm well yes if I knew what day she was there, I would tell you.... would it help to know she pushed her co-workers out of the way? Sorry, maybe I should have said pushy woman, ... oh! and she was almost giddy, so I probably should have said pushy woman who is easily excited.... Do you have a female wealth manager like that? 

No.... I was not just released from some nut farm. There is really and truly a female wealth manager who wants me to come in and see her and I do in fact have 50.00 I'm prepared to spend opening up a wealth account.... so is she here or what..... 

Yeah, I can just see that one...  :huh:

• Upvote 5

Oh come on, Issac! You'll see. Capt Stubens will be announcing it over the ships' PA anytime soon.

If the RV was a drink what would it be ?        It could not be a drink , it would be a mystery ---- JUNGLE JUICE  -------  .. Lol   Maliki would walk by and throw his stuff in it because he did not like Shabbibis taste , then the citizens would throw some hot sauce in it , then Obama would throw some Night Train in it .  Then Christine Lagarde would walk by and water it down ......with fruit punch or something like that , then G W Bush would walk by and throw some Wild Turkey in it , we wouldn't know what the hell we were drinking .... Timothy Geitner would walk by and fill up a jug and steal some . Yup that's our RV as a drink .... 

post-48923-0-12878000-1361583572_thumb.j

Thanks for all your posts and wonderful comments .. I enjoyed the hell out of them (LOL...!)

I've been on this ride for over five years and has seen & heard everything - so I just roll with it all.

Hang in there everyone, we are relatively close...! DFI protection ends in May 2013, so I believe we should see this by then.  Be Blessed everyone.........RON  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

The fund protection could still be extended anytime until it expires.so we keep in waiting.

"Throws down 2 worthless pennies"

Ron if we still get an rv outta this, id still like a ride in that jet before i get to old or die.

"Ill even buy the gas then, i should afford it by then"

The fund protection could still be extended anytime until it expires.so we keep in waiting.

"Throws down 2 worthless pennies"

Ron if we still get an rv outta this, id still like a ride in that jet before i get to old or die.

"Ill even buy the gas then, i should afford it by then"

No need to buy gas, just fill the jet with a few bank stories

Why would the banker even want to manage his money when she could just order a few mil on reserve from any of the hundred online dealers and just retire????????? Of course, that might make too much sense for a banker.......

Exactly! This is what I think everytime I hear a Bank Story. :shrug:

Why would the banker even want to manage his money when she could just order a few mil on reserve from any of the hundred online dealers and just retire????????? Of course, that might make too much sense for a banker.......

I've always wondered that myself about these bank employees. Including all the well known "Wealth Managers" that want to manage your millions. Why don't they buy the dinar themselves and mange their own millions? :lol:

This story.... :butt-kicking:

Sorry Ron, nothing against you.  :peace: