Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R. V tonight @ 11:59pm

BETTYBOOP

I completely agree with you Doc. I don't know why others can't see that. Obviously, no reasonable human being would post so irresponsibly. It's painfully obvious his motivation. I personally know of some of his mods who are having their bills paid by him (rent, elec, water etc.) to keep the rumors flowing and supporting him.

It's been odd watching this investment evolve through the years. It's been overrun by unscrupulous opportunists that will say anything for a buck no matter how redundantly pathetic they appear. It gets difficult to consume this kind of garbage, but I think if you visualize Rodney Dangerfield being the author it might make it more bearable.

• Upvote 2

Betty, keep it all coming girl!!!!!!!!!

It's good too have you back with all of your wisdom. You have as much chance of being correct as the next person.

As a matter of fact, I would like to higher you as my personal nurse. I still have my health issues and would like to have someone like you with your background to help me in my travels after the RV. However, I won't fault you if you say no.

Have a great day BB.

• Upvote 1

TerryK: Look at this message.....just received a call the R. V is happening tonight .... 11:59pm......rate $3:42.

emot-LMAO.gif terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! laugh.gifsmile.gif

Whose time zone?

Currently it is 10:10 p.m. EST Saturday, while in Baghdad it is 6:10 a.m. Sunday.