Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R. V tonight @ 11:59pm

BETTYBOOP

But Wait.... There's More from TerryK...

This just in:

"1-31-2013 Intel Guru TerryK ANYONE HEARD THAT CNBC JUST ANNOUNCED THE RV TOMORROW FOR IRAQ? -

JUST GOT A CALL ABOUT THAT, SO GO CHECK IT OUT AND ALSO HEARING THAT THAT RATE IS ABOVE 10.

[Now that would make no sense - Everyone would be buying?] I KNOW BUT THINK WHO WOULD UNDERSTAND

THAT STATEMENT OTHER THAN US THAT IRAQ WILL BE RE EVAL ITS CURRENCY TOMORROW,

WHO WOULD OR HOW WOULD THEY GET THE CURRENCY ANYWAY. SO THAT’S THE CALL I JUST GOT - I DON’T KNOW IF IT’S REAL."

OH brother...and let me guess...If you believe in Terry in the next 5 minutes, you will get 2, that's right, 2 hot rumors a day for the price of one....

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 1

But Wait.... There's More from TerryK...

This just in:

"1-31-2013 Intel Guru TerryK ANYONE HEARD THAT CNBC JUST ANNOUNCED THE RV TOMORROW FOR IRAQ? -

JUST GOT A CALL ABOUT THAT, SO GO CHECK IT OUT AND ALSO HEARING THAT THAT RATE IS ABOVE 10.

[Now that would make no sense - Everyone would be buying?] I KNOW BUT THINK WHO WOULD UNDERSTAND

THAT STATEMENT OTHER THAN US THAT IRAQ WILL BE RE EVAL ITS CURRENCY TOMORROW,

WHO WOULD OR HOW WOULD THEY GET THE CURRENCY ANYWAY. SO THAT’S THE CALL I JUST GOT - I DON’T KNOW IF IT’S REAL."

Seems his readers have never enough of his "Intel" and never call him out on it....So he keeps bringing more.

Would be fun to read the zillionth excuse he ( and the gurus in general) gives when this one doesn't pan out. Or he will let it fall into Oblivion as usual.

Edited by umbertino

Seems his readers have never enough of his "Intel" and never call him out on it....So he keeps bringing more.

Would be fun to read the zillionth excuse he ( and the gurus in general) gives when this one doesn't pan out. Or he will let it fall into Oblivion as usual.

Yep, TerryK is totally laughable, but what's really sad is there are so many people hanging by a thread who actually believe (or want to believe)

that "something" is about to happen in a few days, a few hours etc. just because he says so.

I only posted what I saw in light of the thread (in a Ginzu commercial sort of way).

Hopefully it is seen in that light for the "joke" that it (he) is.

• Upvote 1

TerryK: Look at this message.....just received a call the R. V is happening tonight .... 11:59pm......rate $3:42.

:lmao:/> terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! :lol:/> :)/>

Betty one day he's going to be right, cause he calls it every night! :P

Most rumors are generally put up when the CBI takes the longest time to update. Why would it update at Midnight US time!?!? Seriously... If it were to happen, it would happen more so on their time frame not ours.

Their already into Friday well past the 11:59 of a Thursday.

• Upvote 1

TerryK: Look at this message.....just received a call the R. V is happening tonight .... 11:59pm......rate $3:42.

:lmao:/> terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! :lol:/> :)/>

I'm holding my breath............................LOL

Ok, it is 12:12 friday morn and no RV. terry seems like you have been misled , kinda what we experience when you rattle the " Intel " cage.i think you should verify your facts before opening your mouth. we have been in this too long to expect any truth from you and it is getting to be disconcerting and just plain unreasonable. I would be looking for other sources, these guys just don't seem to be working out for you.

• Upvote 1

I got up at 3 am to see if I had a text, then I thought I better get on here and see if I missed something....well, I have went through many articles and I don't see anything...wondered what time zone it was suppose to be ...something must have happened...they didn't push the button...and I told my son I was skeptical, you see, it wasn't Tuesday. : dry.gif:D

Betty,

Nobody listens to this guy. He is a joke. I wish you would not bring his stuff over from Dinar Retreads.

Thanks,

I used to complain about this stuff being brought over, but people like it, call it entertainment and freedom of speech. I think we can do better. I think it got old a long time ago. :butt-kicking: :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2