Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R. V tonight @ 11:59pm

BETTYBOOP

TerryK: Look at this message.....just received a call the R. V is happening tonight .... 11:59pm......rate $3:42.

:lmao: terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! :lol::)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

TerryK: Look at this message.....just received a call the R. V is happening tonight .... 11:59pm......rate $3:42.

:lmao:/> terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! :lol:/> :)/>

Oh he will be right. When you call it every day, you have to be right.

• Upvote 1

:lmao:/> terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! :lol:/> :)/>

Forget about what Terry said lol... what does the crystal say...?

• Upvote 3

[quote name='BETTYBOOP'

Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! :lol:/> :)/>

****////****////****////

a - la - cucaracha...?! funn-eeee...! :lol:

But, seriously....

We'd like nothing better than to have this cat be able to tell us

all to go pound sand on accounta he was right...! (for once!) :P

Arribba, arribba, arribba... si, si, si ----- dale RV....! :D

• Upvote 2

Folks, Sorry all My warped mind at work again................. Thanks betty for the IMAGE LOL

f-boop4.jpg

You go Donald ;):P luck Dog!

winking-boop5.png

Now what was it Terry said I will be rich by morning ................................. I'm good with that!

• Upvote 3

he really cant help himself ...... how stupid is he gonna look in the morning lol

I really do wish though that one of these idiots were right for once ....

I suspect that these "idiots" find that the comfort, joy, elation, charge, zing ... whatever they get from getting people stirred up (and makes them feel that WE are the idiots) far outweighs being laughed at. I mean, after all, they seem incapable of recognizing reality to start with so I doubt they even think so many people laugh at them. They might even think that people revere them and their constant incorrect messages.

Personally, I am not going to hold my breath for tonight at 11.59 p.m. If I am really lucky I will be sleeping soundly at that time.

:rolleyes:/>

smee2

• Upvote 1