Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year

bamagirl

Thanks Betty for the wonderful thread, its been (almost) a fun time reading the majorities thoughts. So sorry for any negative vibes some felt they had to add but you know majority rules! I wish for the best to you and all DV in 2013! So many interesting things were shared here and I've got a new outlook on life because of all of you, thanks! :bravo:/>

The same to you and your family bamagirl. 

• Upvote 5

Happy New Year to you and your family bamagirl. Thank you for what you bring to this site...you are a real asset to this community of dinarians.

Happy New Year to Adam Montana and mods and everyone else.

2013 is time to rv!

• Upvote 3

Happy New Years Bama and all my DV friends!! May the new year find your hearts filled with love, your minds full of wisdom, and your bank accounts filled with post RV cash!!! :D/> :cigar:/> :partyhat:/> :partyhat:/> :partyhat:/>

Now that one got me all teary eyed !!!! That was a great New years wish , thanks DDS.

I Ditto the above, cause I couldn't say it any better than this .. HAPPY NEW YEAR :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 4

Same to you and yours Bamasmile.gif.............and to all DV memberspeace.gif

bugs.gif

OMG, I was trying to kill that stupid little bug......rofl

HAPPY NEW YEAR BAMAGIRL AND EVERYONE!!!

Happy New Years Bama and all my DV friends!! May the new year find your hearts filled with love, your minds full of wisdom, and your bank accounts filled with post RV cash!!! biggrin.gifcigar.giffeature_party.giffeature_party.giffeature_party.gif

Love that!

Happy New Year!

• Upvote 4

I wish everyone here at DV the best of the new year, I wish all your hopes and dreams come true this year. Remember we may not get what we want but that only means we have to be grateful for what we do have. Life is short my friends and you need to take what is given to you rather then wish you had something more, God has allowed us another year so look deep inside yourself and determine what is your most important worth. Love ya all, take care and I wish you all the best.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the warm wishes!! Getting my black-eye peas and collards going now (for my 2013 luck and money) and watching Nebraska/Georgia play, it's shaping up to be a good game!!! 2013 is starting off wet here but it's still gonna be a great day!

I'm borrowing this graphic from Goldie Girl... cause to me it's the best one I've seen! wink.gif

new-year-2013-beach-wallpaper-36.jpg

Some of us really wanna put 2012 behind us, regardless, it's going, going, gone... now the new year is before us and may it be a better, more fulfilling in every way new year than we've ever had... Blessings to Ya'll... and esp. our Bamagirl who started this thread!!! Happy New Year!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Happy New Years Bama and all my DV friends!! May the new year find your hearts filled with love, your minds full of wisdom, and your bank accounts filled with post RV cash!!! :D/>/> :cigar:/>/> :partyhat:/>/> :partyhat:/>/> :partyhat:/>/>

Beautifully said Dive.... ditto!!! (except for that cigar thing... smoking is icky!) ;)/> Happy New Year!