Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - The Gov Is Giving Their Blessing To The CBI To Raise The Rate !

DinarThug

CNN. Recommended By 4 Out Of 5 Gurus ! And Here At The Newsdesk We're Busy Closing The Gap By Drinking A Fifth .....

12-14-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady ...i am so excited about all these events...as we watch them all being settled and for iraq even 5 or more years later they are moving at record speed now as they get close to the last day of december 2012 when they have to have so much ready and active for the new year...they are on many deadlines...to get things done as that mandate expires in february and if my understanding is correct then it appears there won't be an extention of it, so the rush to achieve much before the end of the year is apparent in a major way. i feel like we have some great things about to happen for iraq and for us...the news just gets better and better everyday

4 out of 5 Guru's you say...unsure.gif... And here I thought it was 80%!!! emot-shakehead.gif

I know we grow tired of reading articles that keep talking about "soon... soon".... but let's face it, this coming "window" is our best shot.... it they screw that up who know's when it will happen. So's allz I got to say is "Git-r-dun boyz... GIT-R-DUN"!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Thug!!!wink.gif

• Upvote 7

"Raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar as possible"

To me this is the same as them saying things like delete or remove zeros which would bring the value of the dinar equal to the dollar via a RD or LOP IMO.

I believe and Adam also has said that Iraq and it's government will NOT pre-announce a RV to there currency. That would be stupid.

This is another case of gurus interpreting poorly translated articles to substantiate what they want to happen.

I want this to RV as much as anyone but I get annoyed with Gurus falsely decoding these articles and confusing what they are actually saying.

Again, just my opinion.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The problem with that site is they take their little positive soundbite and make people who aren't pumpers sound like pumpers. They take conversations out of context. Kaperoni and Bondlady could spend hours saying how anything is possible and a straight RD where none of us profit could certainly happen. Then close with but who knows, Iraq could also revalue and we could see a profit. Next day the headline reads 12-16-12 Kaperoni/Bondlady: Iraq will RV and we will see a profit!!!! There's enough real pumpers and bs where we don't have to invent new ones. Terryk, Okie, Bulldog, AQ etc. have got it covered. By the way, hope everyone here at DV has a great Christmas and gets to spend some time away from this crazy ride and with your families. I plan to do the same.

• Upvote 8

"in the coming days" biggrin.giflaugh.gifohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

Yea, you got that right. The future is always so bright (cause the ptb today are either so dim or dim sum?).

Sounds like some (if not most) of the current GOI dropped their bars of soap in the communal shower, on purpose...

Seriously, Maybe the CBI should also consider dropping the 1's, 2's and 5's along with the 0's, as to avoid any confusion on what this IQD is currently worth.

Just a thought.

:mellow:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif">