Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 12-12-2012

TexasGranny

Recent articles of the Indonesian Rupeah RD in 2014 suggests a LOP with no increase in the value or rate.

The old & new currencies will co-exist for at least a year till the old bills are removed.

Do you think at this late in the game, this could be a last minute possibility with the IQD?

A RD or LOP rather than a RV? This would also serve to bring the IQD up to the USD as well without adding value.

• Upvote 3

Adam,

What do you know regarding how the meetings with Ban Ki Moon went last week? Do you really think this time Iraq will be released from Chapter 7?

If not this month, then when? Or if they pass the HCL, will Chapter 7 just be a rubber stamp after that?

Thanks for all you do, including the half price VIP recently!!

:unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam:: I have read on some posts that it is speculated that the CBI/MOF have been using the auctions to remove dinar from circulation ,but not reporting it in the financials? If true that would be a good thing why would they hide it?,,..What is your take on that ,.

Thanks,

• Upvote 1

Adam......as always....thanks.......the article listed below discusses the reality that some major US oil companies are opting out of the Iraqi oil grab for various reasons. If China becomes the major foreign player in the Iraq oil industry.... pre RV... do you see this having any potential impact on us as investors?

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2012/12/05/China-grabs-Mideast-oil-as-US-power-dips/UPI-79421354730140/

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam great job on that Black Friday sale ! I have read that they plan to drop the zero's when they RV ,Then I read that they need to start the RV before they can drop the zero's . What do you think if they are going to drop the zero will it be when they RV are after ? Thank you for all your time and work you have put in for US .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Maliki is the holdup for the UN to withdraw Iraq from Chapter 7, will he need to be removed in order for that to happen? If so, wouldn't this be a set back till they replaced him? I realize there are more pieces to the puzzle than Chapter 7, but how can they be a independent country without the ability to defend themselves-which means removal from Chapter 7? It just seems that the revalue of their currency would need to be simultaneous with Chapter 7.

Good Morning! Hoping the Bears put a beating on the packers this week! :)/>

I recently read that no RV has ever happened other than around the 1st of the year? IF this thing doesn't happen around Jan 1, 2013 are we on the wait until Jan 2014 in your opinion?

THanks!

Edited by BigBear
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning! Hoping the Bears put a beating on the packers this week! :)/>/>

I recently read that no RV has ever happened other than around the 1st of the year? IF this thing doesn't happen around Jan 1, 2013 are we on the wait until Jan 2014 in your opinion?

THanks!

100% it will RV this Jan. 1st.....and Elvis lives....

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam,, is this good news for us ?? Are they finally gonna rv it??.... Central bank: authorize the Governor of the Bank to reduce the exchange rate to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar

11/12/2012 03:18 Revealed CBI authorize the Governor of the Bank to reduce the exchange rate to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar.

A source at the central bank said in a statement singled out Iraqiya that authorization comes in the framework of the decisions taken by the bank on monetary policy and the stability of the market and to encourage Iraqi banks to open letters of credit and increase the share of banking companies and financial transfer applicable to the instructions in the auction currency.

http://translate.goo...7236%2F&act=url

• Upvote 1

lol...Yes......and as usual.... When we 're there it turns out we were supposed to be here instead....Smile.

True that.....lol

Whenever I think of questions that pops up, and always hear a kids voice saying it over and over. Don't know why I actually typed it, but oh well. What can you do once the enter button has been hit? Grin and bear the backlash is all that can be done. :)

• Upvote 1

Just what is it that the Iraqis are so afraid of if all of a sudden the Dinar was to RV or RD? They seem to be doing a wonderful job of side stepping the issue for several years. It appears as if this is the way they want things to stay. It's almost like getting you kids to do their homework. :confused:/>

If Maliki is the holdup for the UN to withdraw Iraq from Chapter 7, will he need to be removed in order for that to happen? If so, wouldn't this be a set back till they replaced him? I realize there are more pieces to the puzzle than Chapter 7, but how can they be a independent country without the ability to defend themselves-which means removal from Chapter 7? It just seems that the revalue of their currency would need to be simultaneous with Chapter 7.

From Chapter VII to Chapter VI....what does that mean for our investment? (If it were to happen..)

GOOD MORNING ADAM, STAFF AND FELLOW DV MEMBERS. I AM WONDERING IF I JOINED THIS FOR THE RIDE, TO MEET GREAT PEOPLE HERE IN DV, OR JUST LOVE TO BE ADVENTUROUS AND TAKE ON THE GAMBLE OF MAKING ANY MONEY AT ALL. NO MATTER HOW THE FINAL DESTINATION ENDS, I WILL FEEL LIKE A WINNER HANDS DOWN FOR I HAVE MET SOME OF THE MOST WONDERFUL AND AMAZING PEOPLE I CAN IMAGINE EVER MEETING AND HAVING THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING. THE MEMBERS ARE FANTASTIC AND YOU AND YOUR STAFF ARE ON THE KNOW OF IT ALL. THE MODS ARE GREAT AND DESERVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE AS WELL. SURE HOPE THIS TRAIN IS COMING TO A STOP PRETTY SOON FOR I AM OUT OF QUESTIONS TO ASK TODAY. OH, I HAVE ONE. JUST HOW HARD WAS THE SESSION 65 TEST? Thanks for supplying us with all the up to date news and for all your time watching over us.