Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deborah Layne - Probably Expect This To Happen Within The Next 12 Days !

DinarThug

Well, that's going to be a problem. I am incredibly irresponsible, not to mention immature. I will, however, make up lots of over-the-top, ridiculous 'intel' and do so often. I promise! ;)/>/>

LMAO!.. I love outlandishly ridiculous Intel as Ive been on a steady diet of it for quite a few years now. Anything else would be a shock to my system and may cause irreparable damage.

Ps. You have all the makings of great thread leader. Lol

• Upvote 2

Great Deborah on the thread you started.......... we will have to start calling you Deborah Layne, the "GOOD GURU" ........... Seems plausable what you wrote........ Just don't post anything like "The Chineese navy has just deployed because "O" won't let the RV happen" .... Keep up the "level headed" approach that you come from... you da man..... I mean WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

thanks,

Art

• Upvote 2

Thats the date.

Make sure you take some time to be prepped. Went out and bought the wife a couple of smaller caliber pistols over the weekend and every gun store we went to was packed!!

Food, water, supplies and lots and lots of rounds. I call it my earthquake kit. It never hurts to be prepared.

You do realize the Myans predict we all float off into space bacause of loss of gravity... So why would you stock up with useless items. Me on the other hand will be heading to Orlando to buy a Lamboghini on credit on December 19th... Hey if I am going to float off into space I want to do it in style.....

• Upvote 2

Thats the date.

Make sure you take some time to be prepped. Went out and bought the wife a couple of smaller caliber pistols over the weekend and every gun store we went to was packed!!

Food, water, supplies and lots and lots of rounds. I call it my earthquake kit. It never hurts to be prepared.

I will get ready (psychologically if anything.....)

You do realize the Myans predict we all float off into space bacause of loss of gravity... So why would you stock up with useless items. Me on the other hand will be heading to Orlando to buy a Lamboghini on credit on December 19th... Hey if I am going to float off into space I want to do it in style.....

Which model of Lamborghini you have in mind (curious)?

Wife said she wanted a gun, Who am I to say no. I thought I was dreaming. Can never have enough guns IMO. She Even let me pick up another. AWESOME!

I Prefer American made old school muscle cars. Those darn Italian machines are to darn small and uncomfortable.

Aventador LP 700-4

Thanks......I am not familiar with it so had to look it up....Looks good... I know the Murcielago and the other one ( Gallardo). And of course the historical Miura Bertone ( still a beautiful car).. It's the yellow one in the youtube footage.

Italian footage

Edited by umbertino

Alright, you. I'm going to have to pull out my sternest, most foreboding warning. I'm not forced to say this often, but you've left me with no choice...

"Thin line, Dinar Thug... Thin...line..."

Sorry About That DL ! wink.gif

cool.gifcool.gif

I'll Try To Be More Nimble While I'm Clowning Around ! ohmy.gif

1256553591_guy-falling.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Alright, you. I'm going to have to pull out my sternest, most foreboding warning. I'm not forced to say this often, but you've left me with no choice...

"Thin line, Dinar Thug... Thin...line..."

I'm confused ... we talking his hairline?

Or has he finally tripped over his self and stepped into the perfect storm ...

the-perfect-storm-pies-and-clowns-not-a-good-combo-demotivational-poster-1265055340.jpg

By the way - great prediction Ms. Deborah ..

• Upvote 2

Francie...Thank you... Wasn't sure....

Umberto, I kept looking at my response and knew it didn't look right. Then I realized that i had left out the month. I guess it has to be December (12th month) since it is the only one left in this year, but it still looked weird. The Mayan calendar ends on 12-21-12, otherwise called December 12,2012. <smile>

• Upvote 1

Where do people get the idea that Iraq has to revalue their currency to be released from Chapter 7?

I believe if they get out of chapt 7 "they would go into article 8", and it states that they have to have a currency internationaly tradable. Well thats what i was told anyways. :lol:

• Upvote 2

That would be a Great b-day present for me!!! 12-12-12 cigar.gif

Dat's your birthday moose??? Congrats!!!! emot-downsbravo.gifSaw this and

had to bring it up... and now we know someone that will "own"

the last repeat day ever!!! wink.gif

556764_386738841410407_335033166_n.png

...And yes, that would be one heyall of a present for all of us!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Heh, Heh, Heh (Mischievous Clown Laugh) :D/>

Btw, Texas1 + Umbertino Gave Ur Prediction Their Highest Rating ! :o/>

A Highly Coveted Triple Snap In Z Formation .....

1763597_o.gif

:D/> :D/> :D/>

:lol:

I will get ready (psychologically if anything.....)

Which model of Lamborghini you have in mind (curious)?

That's a shame the world's gonna blow up in 16 days huh. Doesn't leave much time for a RV and reckless spending. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

I like this time period, before the big event later in the month. May we all enjoy our blessing for a few days!

Well Amen to that, but according to my horoscope on the 13 of December of 2012. Uranus goes direct and all we ask the universe will come to us. So be positive and think hard on what you want to come to you. I personly am going to ask for abundance in all parts of my life, peace on earth, harmony, love and good will towards man. And that's including Iraq's backward people to. So if we all focus our thoughts on this investment finally paying off after all these years it will come. Think of it like getting what you ask for with love and truth in your heart and it will be granted. Ok I'm done on the spiritual stuff here. I really want and need this investment to happen so I can help my community and family thrive. I am asking everyone here to ask for this also so we can get on with giving. I don't believe the world will end I do believe the truth and light will finally be revealed and we need to be as positive as possible to bring happiness to us and also others. Send the beautiful message out and receive the happiest message out there. JMO Go RV

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2