Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Umbertino

Nadita

Hello DV Family,

In case you are wondering where our famous DJ and friend, Umbertino is. He has been busy tending to his aunt who was sick. he lost his aunt who is so dear to him on November 18th and the funeral is on the 20th. You can send your sympathy on this thread.

Umb,

My deepest sympathy on the passing of your aunt. I pray God will give you comfort and peace. May He covers you with His grace.

Love,

Me :)/>

Hey Umb: My deepest sympathy to you from my family and I. Sleep well Auntie.

Umbertino - my sincere and deepest sympathies to you and your family at this time. Hold tight to memories for comfort. Lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about. As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens. Prayers and thoughts for you and your family. Sage

Just saw this thread now.... Thank you Nadita and Everybody for the kind words.

All of you guys and gals are very much appreciated..

My Aunt ( Mother's sister) Piera was the only close relative left in my Family here in my hometown..

Sorry To Hear About The Loss Of Ur Aunt Piera Umbertino. :(

Please Know That Ur DV Family Is As Close As Ur Keyboard - Whatever Mood That U Might Be In ! ;)

And Don't Think That Ur (Obviously + Understandably) Temporary Absence Wasn't Noticably Felt Here !

Who Knew That "Euro Bashing" Would Become 1 Of The All Time Favorite Past Times Here On DV -

While We "Patiently" Follow The Dinar ! :o

:D:D:D

Of Course Most Of Us Here Would Only Take The Time To Bust The Chops Of Someone Who We Consider To Be A Friend !

Just Tryin' To Put A Smile On Ur Face My Bruthah !

B)B)

• Upvote 3

It is so hard this time of year, to lose someone. Actually, its always hard. But the seasons holidays make the burden feel especially heavy. Know your loved ones all meet together again. I am so sorry for your loss and I'll keep thinking of you and lifting you up in thought and prayer, love to you, dearest Unbertino, Jenny

Thank you All... You are all very kind and caring and it won't be forgotten.

Appreciate every single post and word you people wrote. Thank you.

Ummm, I know I was absent, for some strange reason, I couldn't respond. Nadita... I was so happy you started this thread. smile.gif

Umbertino sad.gif Somehow I felt that I went though this ordeal with you somewhat, you told me what was happening and my heart hurt for you.

I know that I... nor anyone else here can fill the place in your heart that your Zia holds. Her love will never leave you.

To My Dear Sweet Brother, Hugs Maggie

• Upvote 1

Who Knew That "Euro Bashing" Would Become 1 Of The All Time Favorite Past Times Here On DV -

While We "Patiently" Follow The Dinar ! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Of Course Most Of Us Here Would Only Take The Time To Bust The Chops Of Someone Who We Consider To Be A Friend !

cool.gifcool.gif

Thuggie biggrin.gif I so wish I had read the whole thread before I made my post. tongue.gif Bless You!!

• Upvote 1

Ummm, I know I was absent, for some strange reason, I couldn't respond. Nadita... I was so happy you started this thread. smile.gif

Umbertino sad.gif Somehow I felt that I went though this ordeal with you somewhat, you told me what was happening and my heart hurt for you.

I know that I... nor anyone else here can fill the place in your heart that your Zia holds. Her love will never leave you.

To My Dear Sweet Brother, Hugs Maggie

Thank you my Friend and Sister.

Sorry To Hear About The Loss Of Ur Aunt Piera Umbertino. :(/>

Please Know That Ur DV Family Is As Close As Ur Keyboard - Whatever Mood That U Might Be In ! ;)/>

And Don't Think That Ur (Obviously + Understandably) Temporary Absence Wasn't Noticably Felt Here !

While We "Patiently" Follow The Dinar ! :o/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

B)/> B)/>

Thank you my Friend... You always ( I mean it) succeed in putting a smile on my face ( and that of all of us)... You're Da Man, DT.

• Upvote 1

Thank you All... You are all very kind and caring and it won't be forgotten.

Appreciate every single post and word you people wrote. Thank you.

Hello Umbertino -- you do not know me "yet" lol I am "UNEEK" - very nice to meet you -- I have been a silent observer for a year and for some reason now I have been yapping non stop for the past 2 days -- ha ha -- maybe it is the flu or something and will clear up -- or maybe it was the silence that was the sickness and that went away ??

I left you a comment earlier but I think I forgot to leave you a hug - a virtual hug for a virtual friend --For you during this sensitive time -- Ok?

(((((HUGS))))) -Take care now The sun will shine again !! UNEEK

• Upvote 1