Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Las Vegas Bartender Rumor - Post By Goodgrins GET Chat !

DinarThug

I'm no where near Vegas, But my high roller is a 200,mil dinar holder and she is very well known, she said the same thing but not a friday. try the 12th.. also got word from 5th3rd with a heads up for the next 2 weeks.. I hope it is true, as I'm just like you guys ready for this ride to be over. Rumor is a Rumor.. I want an RV already. :woot:

• Upvote 1

I'm no where near Vegas, But my high roller is a 200,mil dinar holder and she is very well known, she said the same thing but not a friday. try the 12th.. also got word from 5th3rd with a heads up for the next 2 weeks.. I hope it is true, as I'm just like you guys ready for this ride to be over. Rumor is a Rumor.. I want an RV already. :woot:

Nope.

RIGHT. . . .

So NOW we're listening to barkeeps for news stories about a dinar RV?

- - -Oh well, why NOT?? This site has re-published the likes of Okie, Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and others! Why not bartenders and mystics?

How about Jane Fonda, next? Or Snoop Dog?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So a priest, a rabbi and a preacher all walk into a bar, and the bartender says "What is this, some kind of a joke?"

Badoom-cha!

lol.

RIGHT. . . .

So NOW we're listening to barkeeps for news stories about a dinar RV?

- - -Oh well, why NOT?? This site has re-published the likes of Okie, Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and others! Why not bartenders and mystics?

How about Jane Fonda, next? Or Snoop Dog?

I seem to recall that post here on DV maybe 1 and 1/2 yrs ago about that man in Baghdad going around with his cart who apparently told someone ( who reported it) about a super imminent RV...Why should we get surprised at bartenders and the likes?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

heyyyyyy !!!! you two ladies ,,, also heyyyy everyone else ------> lets see who has a ` gooder ` brain pan area here ,,, speaking of a rumor guy,, any one remember that taxi , or van , driver ,, he drove big money guys all over the --- vegas ? or was it in the colorado area`s ?? he picked up big money guys,, that said hang on this is going too pop with -in the months ,,, now we all know jeep guy gets togeather with all other jeep guys -- and gals ---> gals :P and we give the high --ho it is going too r.v. in the 1 -2013 at 2 too 1 ratio ,, then everyone goes topless rest of day ---- { drive around with the jeep tops off } :lol::(

I must tell you that I never understand your posts. Either you are drinking when you write them or I need to be drunk to read them.... but they make no sense to me and make my eyes dizzy.... :unsure::blink::huh:

Ok Thuggie....another round for the crowd... :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I must tell you that I never understand your posts. Either you are drinking when you write them or I need to be drunk to read them.... but they make no sense to me and make my eyes dizzy.... :unsure::blink::huh:

He's no worse than the Presidential candidates

• Upvote 2

heyyyyyy !!!! you two ladies ,,, also heyyyy everyone else ------> lets see who has a ` gooder ` brain pan area here ,,, speaking of a rumor guy,, any one remember that taxi , or van , driver ,, he drove big money guys all over the --- vegas ? or was it in the colorado area`s ?? he picked up big money guys,, that said hang on this is going too pop with -in the months ,,, now we all know jeep guy gets togeather with all other jeep guys -- and gals ---> gals :P and we give the high --ho it is going too r.v. in the 1 -2013 at 2 too 1 ratio ,, then everyone goes topless rest of day ---- { drive around with the jeep tops off } :lol::(

I remember that guy !! :lol: I think he was in Colorado, or Utah, and drove people to ski resorts. Would be a little chilly for the top down ;):D

• Upvote 1

Yeah G.G., I agree... I think someone has reached there limits...

... but what the heck, one more can't hurt can it??? rolleyes.gif

16892_286726351446568_1957383671_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

* VishnuDinarHead (Fed, Treasury or IRS? You’ll have to..): DV 7/20/11 4:08AM

July 20th, 2011 08:30 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

So, today I got some “Intel” that I’m really excited about.

Yesterday I wrote about how I felt that the debt ceiling would need to be raised before the RV would show up here.

My OPINION from Yesterday’s post. <<<LINK

Well, the Divinity of The Universe which many of you call God has been showing me some really cool confirmations.

SO HERE IT IS:

I was passing a car I recognized on the way to get my wisdom teeth pulled earlier today and the car had it’s Hazard Lights on.

I saw that I did know the driver and called to ask him if he needed a ride to the next town. I’ll call this friend Dave (for safety).

So, ‘Dave’ told me that a friend of his works for a government FINANCIAL AGENCY (Also, not specifically named for safety).

This friend told Dave that unless the Government RAISES the DEBT CEILING by a MINIMUM of $2,000,000,000,000 ($2TrillionUSD) BEFORE the RV then something BEAUTIFUL WILL HAPPEN…

Apparently the Federal Government will be offering US Citizens MORE than the CBI RATE!!!

My GUESS is that it would be to cut out the ‘middle man’ and profit as much as possible when the IQD is traded to Iraq for Oil!The Oil part was not told to me I am just making an informend GUESS.

Sorry about being kinda vague but I can NOT say any more.It was a God given “fluke” that this information came to me when it did.I’m not 100% sure I even believe it but there you have it… sort of… for the safety of all involved.PEACE, LOVE, LIGHT & BLESSINGS!!!

Edited for clarification by VDH.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

So, IF I understand what he/ she/ it is saying ... if the gov't raises the debt ceiling before the RV - then something beautiful WON'T happen?

I remember that guy !! :lol: I think he was in Colorado, or Utah, and drove people to ski resorts. Would be a little chilly for the top down ;):D

Yep. It Was VishnuDinarHead. Almost All Of His Posts Are Missing From His Profile From When He Was A Member Here.

He Started Posting On Another Site Like Okie's Or Blaino's When He Left Over A Year Ago.

He Fitted In More With The Koolaid Crowd.

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

As If U Could Remember A Story From 3 Miinutes Ago .......

:D:D:D

I was thinking the same thing thug but I didn't want to make my San Antone friend have a inferiority complexion.....you know how big Texans imaginations are.....yuk, yuk :lol:

• Upvote 2

He's no wo...rse than the Presidential candidates

Who is running for president Tex?...I guess I will write you in for prez and thuggie for veep....that is if you will make me secretary of de fence cause my cows been gettin out and I need a new fence

cant make me a minister of anything cause Id never deliver a good sermon....looks like Rodandstaff could be sec of sports, bama and littlefeet ministers of public relations and we got a lot of great folks on here that could fulfill some of the other positions...but first move the government from dee cee...the bs has gotten so deep that the results of the organic fertilizer has grown their egos, their salaries, their stupidity and their usefulness to such extreme measures that there is no room for improvement in other areas of concern!!!! :blink: (yep! I'm back but only temporarlly as I am busy talking to my neighbors double cousin who has an ex wife that married a merchant marine....dang! forgot where I was going with this...oh yeah, the merchant marine ran into a drunk camel driver in a cold storage hangar in the anartica that had connections with the main secret people in the CBI..true...any way here is the latest...he said nobody knows anything!!! DUH! :o

• Upvote 2