Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My son's 2 Miracles

tandy

To all my friends that offered prayers and well wishes..thank you once again...the doctors said very few people survived the brain infection he had and if they did complications might be expected...not only has he beat the odds but his speedy recovery has been miraculous too. after 4 days in a coma with many life threatening complications he has emerged intact...he was sitting up in the bed today watching football on TV, talking normal and waiting on his wife to bring him a milkshake...he said "Dad, I'm ready to get outta here!"...but he will have to stay in ICU for afew more days for observation...thank GOD and thank you folks...what a fantastic family!!!! Love Ya!!!!

• Upvote 15

meant to add this but forgot...the hospital had not been able to identify the bacteria culprit at this time ...they used powerful broad spectrum anti-biotics so at least they worked...if they pinpoint it I will update...thanks again...nite

• Upvote 3

To all my friends that offered prayers and well wishes..thank you once again...the doctors said very few people survived the brain infection he had and if they did complications might be expected...not only has he beat the odds but his speedy recovery has been miraculous too. after 4 days in a coma with many life threatening complications he has emerged intact...he was sitting up in the bed today watching football on TV, talking normal and waiting on his wife to bring him a milkshake...he said "Dad, I'm ready to get outta here!"...but he will have to stay in ICU for afew more days for observation...thank GOD and thank you folks...what a fantastic family!!!! Love Ya!!!!

That's amazing! God you and your family!!

That's amazing! God bless you and your family!!

• Upvote 3

Tandy, our God is indeed an awesome God. It's a wonder why more people don't acknowledge Him as our Savior. Blessed be those who believe in Him as much as He believes in us. Happy to hear the good news of your son. Prayers will continue for you and your family. Be well .

• Upvote 3