Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which Side of the Fence are You On?

DinarMillionaire

Dinar millionaire...With all due respect your dealing with a whole lot of misconceptions that have distorted your views of the American public. It's clear you draw a line in the sand and insist we be on one side or the other. This is divisive and not constructive. We need to find common ground among ourselves and leave behind the views that crete hate and anger. We are a good people, that work hard, and contribute to the well being of our families and friends. If we do not stand together we are doomed to failure!

These issue are issues the PTB would like to have us fighting over so that we do not focus on the real issues. Lack of a balanced budget, the theft of trillions by the Banksters, the takeover of our government by the fascists New World Order, the complete control of our main stream media, and the murder of millions since the end of world war two, by these same criminals. certainly there are other things that are more important to talk about...things that TPTB would rather you knew nothing about, and did not dare to talk about!

Carlos

I think the real question should be...are you on the side of the New Wold Order fascists, the 1% of our population, or are you on the side of the 99% of the US population?

Carlos

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

Dinar millionaire...With all due respect your dealing with a whole lot of misconceptions that have distorted your views of the American public. It's clear you draw a line in the sand and insist we be on one side or the other. This is divisive and not constructive. We need to find common ground among ourselves and leave behind the views that crete hate and anger. We are a good people, that work hard, and contribute to the well being of our families and friends. If we do not stand together we are doomed to failure!

These issue are issues the PTB would like to have us fighting over so that we do not focus on the real issues. Lack of a balanced budget, the theft of trillions by the Banksters, the takeover of our government by the fascists New World Order, the complete control of our main stream media, and the murder of millions since the end of world war two, by these same criminals. certainly there are other things that are more important to talk about...things that TPTB would rather you knew nothing about, and did not dare to talk about!

Carlos

I think the real question should be...are you on the side of the New Wold Order fascists, the 1% of our population, or are you on the side of the 99% of the US population?

Carlos

Carlos, REALLY ?? IMHO, DinarMillionaire's post is spot on.

I agree with you on a couple of things in your second paragraph; balanced budget, and maybe murder of millions (I'm speaking to abortion when I say it though, are you?).

However, please get off the 1% v 99% DUNG. Talk about divisive !?!?! The only way that thinking is any where close to relevant is when one could say that the 1% at the highest income levels want the other 99% doing very well with good jobs and high aspirations because that's when the1%ers do even better. How do you think they got to be the 1% ? The 1%ers are smart enough to NOT kill the golden goose. They want it very healthy, indeed !

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Carlos, lighten up.

DM is just having some fun. If the intent were to be provacative and to stimulate discussion, there is PLENTY of material and issues from our Divider-In-Chief with which to do so. It's funny, and many will quietly be amused. I was - thanks DM!

• Upvote 8

I agree with you on a couple of things in your second paragraph; balanced budget, and maybe murder of millions (I'm speaking to abortion when I say it though, are you?).

However, please get off the 1% v 99% DUNG. Talk about divisive !?!?! The only way that thinking is any where close to relevant is when one could say that the 1% at the highest income levels want the other 99% doing very well with good jobs and high aspirations because that's when the1%ers do even better. How do you think they got to be the 1% ? The 1%ers are smart enough to NOT kill the golden goose. They want it very healthy, indeed !

How do they get to be 1%ers - move jobs offshore and create multiple Blind Trusts to protect their rights. The 1% against 99% is hardly divisive.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Carlos

Carlos

So what you are saying is.....................................................you're a liberal !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Exactly...well said eastcreek ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which side of the fence?

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. ...If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned or regulated for everyone.

... If a Conservative is homosexual, he leads his life. If a Liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. If a Liberal is down and out, he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. if a Liberal doesn't like a talk show host, he demands that he/she be taken off the air.

If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. If a Liberal is a non-believer, he wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Conservative needs health care, he shops for it, or finds a job that provides it. If a Liberal needs health care, he demands that the rest of us provide it.

If a Conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can reflect on it. If a Liberal gets it, he will delete it because he's "offended".

Hopefully i'm on the right one

• Upvote 1

How about none of the two??? Why do you have to be either a conservative or a liberal???

You Dont. You also can also be a no voting, no job, sitting on your butt all day, goverment dependent crack head waiting on next months food stamps in the middle of the month cause you already sold them for crack. Its america you can be whatever you want.

• Upvote 4

The murder of the millions that I'm talking about are the millions killed in every war, or terrorist attempt made in the world since world war two. Starting with the Korean war, the Vietnam War all the way up to the current war in Syria. I also include the war in Iraq and the upcoming war with Iran, that the New World Order is trying to bring about in order to gain control of Iran's oil fields and central Bank. It was the same picture with Iraq. Gain control of the oil fields and the central bank in order to enslave the people Iraq into a debt based society like we have here in this country.

The objectives are simple if looked at without the patriotic rhetoric we get from our MSM. WAR IS PROFITABLE for weapons manufacturers and the banking criminals who loan money to both opposing sides of the conflict that they started themselves. The amounts loaned to these opposing sides are not chump change. The bank is benefited by having their loans guaranteed because the bill is payed by the countries people who must pay for the wars through their ever increasing taxes...Just like what is happening to us in this country. right now. We are paying for two wars, Iraq and Afghanistan, when neither country did anything to us. In Iran...the Taliban was put in place by Pakistan...one of our "allies" So that our government could point a finger of guilt at them and justify military action. This is fact! Not a conspiracy theory.

We continue to pay for wars where the alleged antagonist was completely fabricated by the New World Order. The Twin Towers in New York were brought down by the Bush Administration in a controlled implosion to make it look as though "terrorists" were to blame. This is called a "false flag attack" The blame was immediately put on Saddam Hussain and, Iran, neither had absolutely anything to do with the attack on the Twin Towers. The objective was...again, control of the countries oil fields and central bank. the real terrorists in this world are the people that run our government, the British government and the government of Israel. This is the true axis of evil.

Get off the 1% v 99% DUNG! Why, because the truth is uncomfortable? Because it makes you leave you comfort zone? Because it's too outlandish to be true? What you are defending, with the continuous argument about the differences between the Democrats and the Republicans is irrelevant because both political parties in this country are completely controlled by the New World Order. Your vote is irrelevant because it's not your agenda that is being carried out in Washington. That is why your government does not work for you. It's because it's not supposed to work for you...it's supposed to work only for the elite Bankers and their privileged few.

None of what I am saying is recent news. The facts have been available for all to see for years now. I have seen the evidence and stand behind what I say. If you don't know about it at this point in time, means that you have ignored the truth, comforting yourself with what you are hearing from the controlled media as being the truth. The hand writing is on the wall for all to see. You ignore it at your own peril. Carlos

Hopefully i'm on the right one

There is no right side heavy-duty! Both political parties are controlled by the same people. They have bought control of our elected officials through campaign contributions. Neither party has any allegiance to the American people. Their allegiance is to the Banker Elite that run this country.

If you still believe the rhetoric...then you have not been learning anything from the news posted right here on this forum everyday. Bank scandals, government corruption, monetary crisis, fraud, bailouts, the list goes on and on everyday....How can you not connect the dots?

Carlos

Exactly...well said eastcreek ;)

I see your still defending criminals...have you no ethics? How much are you being paid to monitor this site by your masters? The elite bankers! Carlos

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I see your still defending criminals...have you no ethics? How much are you being paid to monitor this site by your masters? The elite bankers! Carlos

Thats hardly the case.....You go ahead and keep believing that though,

stick your head back in the sand, and I will run logic circles around you.

I see your still vomiting the same old goofy Dem arguments...trying

desperately (and failing) to couch your tired rhetoric in any manner

whatsoever, to keep from sounding like a sore loser...Its not working.

There are a few here with Masters...of chaos that is....You are serving them

less and less well these days I see....Not as many people blindly following the

garbage that you spew....I have one hope....that you have given enough of

this koolaide to your fellow Californians, so that your lib friends all stay home

on Nov 6

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"We continue to pay for wars where the alleged antagonist was completely fabricated by the New World Order. The Twin Towers in New York were brought down by the Bush Administration in a controlled implosion to make it look as though "terrorists" were to blame. "

Are you serious? You really believe this Carlos? WOW!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny, what I read from Carlos was that this isn't at all a Repub's vs Dem's issue. It goes much further than that.

Strange how it just keeps getting pulled back to that though. Just keep that tunnel vision... don't look around. Don't question anything, just keep fighting with anyone that opposes your party. That is working so well for the powers that be. That is not Romney or Obama, they are just the puppets. IMHO

I have learned a lot this past year from this site and doing research on my own. No I don't believe everything I read, it has just broadened my view to see a much larger picture. Not one that would make anyone feel comfortabe, I guess you have to really want the truth and be willing to accept it for what it is.

Only then do you know how to respond to the lies. I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"We continue to pay for wars where the alleged antagonist was completely fabricated by the New World Order. The Twin Towers in New York were brought down by the Bush Administration in a controlled implosion to make it look as though "terrorists" were to blame. "

Are you serious? You really believe this Carlos? WOW!

I dont think he actually believes it or any of his conspiracy theories.

Carlos likes to use these little stories in the dialog of every post.

His goal, as long as he's been here has been to convince people that

its pointless, and makes no difference if we vote.

Oh, I'll be voting this year, for Ron Paul. I can't speak for Carlos but it wouldn't suprise me if he does too. rolleyes.gif

My main two reasons for my decision is I don't want to go to a war in Iran angry.gif and I think he has the best plan for the economy. Oh and I like what he got passed to audit the Fed Researve. Heck, I guess I could go on but those are my main three reasons.

• Upvote 1