Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

:lol:

Anyone else notice that this board is dying?? :D:P

It's summer time.

People have better things to do than to be sitting in front of the computer for hours on end.

It's not a phenomena that is happening just here-- it even happens in Forex. [Less liquidity]

Enjoy your day!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It's summer time.

People have better things to do than to be sitting in front of the computer for hours on end.

It's not a phenomena that is happening just here-- it even happens in Forex. [Less liquidity]

Enjoy your day!

Totally agree

• Upvote 1

I skip coming here more and more simply because there nothing new and all the discussion are the same and the links are copied from other sites

I don't why summer would have any difference. There is still news, intel...etc

And most people live in a mobile world so...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I skip coming here more and more simply because there nothing new

amen to that. same old stuff that has been going on for the past several years. same old iraq all talk and no action. why sit at the computer on these forums and waste time reading the same crap about iraq and what they say they want and need to do, when you could be out doing something productive or something enjoyable. even after the RV is announced i sure as heck won't be coming back to any of these forums i can tell you that much. i will be too busy taking the next step in this long ride.

• Upvote 3

Tell me, whats so funny about "the board dying". Is it, thats what you want. I do think summer is part of it. The rest is, we are just waiting and see mode. Just like I have always have done, check here to see the news and some funny stuff too, and plenty of nice people.

• Upvote 1

Rather than talk about how slow or dead the board is... why not do something to spice it up? Start a contest, start a discussion, find some news, post an opinion!

:twocents:

I skip coming here more and more simply because there nothing new and all the discussion are the same and the links are copied from other sites

No offense, but you have 12 posts - you haven't really contributed much to the activity here.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I don't why summer would have any difference. There is still news, intel...etc

And most people live in a mobile world so...

This is my third summer on this forum, and I've had a few previous summers on a few other boards - I can tell you without a doubt that any message board slows down during the summer. DV is no different.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Rather than talk about how slow or dead the board is... why not do something to spice it up? Start a contest, start a discussion, find some news, post an opinion!

:twocents:

No offense, but you have 12 posts - you haven't really contributed much to the activity here.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

This is my third summer on this forum, and I've had a few previous summers on a few other boards - I can tell you without a doubt that any message board slows down during the summer. DV is no different.

:tiphat:

Adam,

I might take your advice on spicing up the site lol and if it's out of control... It will be your fault lol. Just kidding. Have thought about new things to post just havent had the guts to do it :)

Enjoy the summer :)

well then since it is summer ,,,, lets start a bikini thread girls in bikinis whom want a rv.

We would need pictures of course. Like Adam said, start a contest.......like the ones in college....the bikini using the least amount of cloth. I bet I get negged for that. LOL

• Upvote 7

Well the gurus are bogus and the news coming out in the press is bogus so we just have to wait.

PS- one thread for all the music posts would be nice. Having post after post of music that nobody views pushes the "real" news post off the front page. jmo

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Well the gurus are bogus and the news coming out in the press is bogus so we just have to wait.

PS- one thread for all the music posts would be nice. Having post after post of music that nobody views pushes the "real" news post off the front page. jmo

Sowhat, try this FORUM for your music entertainment needs. Also, maybe you could entertain and educate yourself by looking through some of the other great, informative, dinar related forums and posts. Just sayin'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think it's dying, it is still a very active forum.... @Nadita, you should get with Adam and start some kind of contest, that would be fun!! Anyone that fusses about the music threads there is a simple solution... just don't click on them, there is a whole section just for music, it is very easy to skip over if thats not your taste...

I don't think it's dying, it is still a very active forum.... @Nadita, you should get with Adam and start some kind of contest, that would be fun!! Anyone that fusses about the music threads there is a simple solution... just don't click on them, there is a whole section just for music, it is very easy to skip over if thats not your taste...

• Upvote 3

Happens to every site every summer.

It will pick back up when the RV is announced. :tiphat:

Great! Which means it will RV before Winter (which is when the boards usually pick back up)! Enjoy the summer all! B) :cool:

well then since it is summer ,,,, lets start a bikini thread girls in bikinis whom want a rv.

Why have just a thread?

Why stop there?

Think bigger.

Think outside the box.

Picture this;

A calendar.

"Help keep yourself warm all Winter long with

THE WOMEN OF DV CALENDAR - BIKINI EDITION.".

And I think that $12.00 (plus tax and shipping)

is a fair price.

Where else can you get something this nice

for only $1.00 a month...?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why have just a thread?

Why stop there?

Think bigger.

Think outside the box.

Picture this;

A calendar.

"Help keep yourself warm all Winter long with

THE WOMEN OF DV CALENDAR - BIKINI EDITION.".

And I think that $12.00 (plus tax and shipping)

is a fair price.

Where else can you get something this nice

for only $1.00 a month...?

Now that's thinking. The profits could go to a good charity.

• Upvote 1