Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why have just a thread?

Why stop there?

Think bigger.

Think outside the box.

Picture this;

A calendar.

"Help keep yourself warm all Winter long with

THE WOMEN OF DV CALENDAR - BIKINI EDITION.".

And I think that $12.00 (plus tax and shipping)

Mr. Parrot,

Don't just pick on us :) the women of DV :).

How about your guys pic in nice swimming trunks ;). I think we can fetch 100,000 IQD

Then we can talk about charity, probably the one that ol' Sarge planning :)

It's too cheap for $1.00 a day for our bikini pics for your calendar :)

How about your pic in some nice swimming trunk for 50,000 IQD then we can talk about chari

is a fair price.

Where else can you get something this nice

for only $1.00 a month...?

We would need pictures of course. Like Adam said, start a contest.......like the ones in college....the bikini using the least amount of cloth. I bet I get negged for that. LOL

Well, I can tell you of a bikini that does not need a picture, just your imagination. And this is part of a two liner joke that circulated over forty-five years ago ... shows the basics never change.

Smallest Bikini ... two bandaids, and a price tag

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I am in NO WAY picking on the women here on DV.

In fact, quite the contrary.

I've perused the photo albums and

member pages here.

We have some absolutely stunning

women here.

As for me in a pair of swim trunks,

well, that would NOT be a good idea.

Let's just say that Shrek would look

better in a pair of swim trunks...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am in NO WAY picking on the women here on DV.

In fact, quite the contrary.

I've perused the photo albums and

member pages here.

We have some absolutely stunning

women here.

As for me in a pair of swim trunks,

well, that would NOT be a good idea.

Let's just say that Shrek would look

better in a pair of swim trunks...

Mr. Parrot,

I didn't think you were :).

Thank you for you compliments :). I agree with you that some of the women are stunning and the men are just as handsome :)

I think you just dont want to show off your buffed bod to make us dreaming or you just scared that we will be knocking :)

• Upvote 2

I skip coming here more and more simply because there nothing new and all the discussion are the same and the links are copied from other sites

I don't why summer would have any difference. There is still news, intel...etc

And most people live in a mobile world so...

I find your comment a bit odd since you have been here five months, made 12 posts, and never posted a topic for information or discussion. Perhaps you should try contributing so that DV becomes a better place. The individuals that contribute here do it on their time and with their efforts, and they are not here to spoon feed others. If want up to date news provided by professionals, I suggest you buy a newspaper.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Constantine, one other thing, I spend a lot of time, as others do too, on Iraqi news sites, and we bring news from those sites, which is a very time consuming effort when dealing with translations. I will be the first one to admit, and I have, that some news is "borrowed, copied, or ripped off" from other sites. I figure it is a two-way street where thieves agree to use each other.

Perhaps you could help us out. Do you read Arabic?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is also the opportunity to contribute with how to keep our cash once we get it. This will be a challenge, for I am sure many of us are not well connected in the investment world.

I am thinking real estate...its tangible.

Edited by DinarDana

This is also the opportunity to contribute with how to keep our cash once we get it. This will be a challenge, for I am sure many of us are not well connected in the investment world.

I am thinking real estate...its tangible.

I am with you in real estate and also in precious metals and mutual funds... I want to make the money work hard for me now.. :)

I truly believe we are on the verge of a life changing situation :D

Hmm... These words weigh like heavy rocks.......

Well the gurus are bogus and the news coming out in the press is bogus so we just have to wait.

PS- one thread for all the music posts would be nice. Having post after post of music that nobody views pushes the "real" news post off the front page. jmo

Once music was posted in the off-topic section....Then Mods ( and Adam) decided to create a section only for music posts...

It's called " Music videos"....It's been like that for a couple of months at least....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Sowhat, try this FORUM for your music entertainment needs. Also, maybe you could entertain and educate yourself by looking through some of the other great, informative, dinar related forums and posts. Just sayin'

MY POINT WAS THERE ARE TOOOOO MANY MUSIC POSTS... COMBINE THEM IN ONE THREAD SO THEY DONT PUSH ALL THE BOGUS IRAQI NEWS STORIED OFF FIRST PAGE. YOU COMPLETELY MISINTERPRETED MY POST

I'M NOT HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT AS YOU SUGGEST

"JUST SAYING"

Edited by Sowhat
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

MY POINT WAS THERE ARE TOOOOO MANY MUSIC POSTS... COMBINE THEM IN ONE THREAD SO THEY DONT PUSH ALL THE BOGUS IRAQI NEWS STORIED OFF FIRST PAGE

"JUST SAYING"

THEY ARE IN ONE THREAD ALREADY ! IN ONE SECTION INFACT WITH A VERY CLEAR TITLE "MUSIC VIDEOS"

If one is not interested one simply will not go there.... No rocket science.....

I understand that in the past it could create some problems cos music posts were mixed with all the other posts in the off-topic section... Not anymore.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

MY POINT WAS THERE ARE TOOOOO MANY MUSIC POSTS... COMBINE THEM IN ONE THREAD SO THEY DONT PUSH ALL THE BOGUS IRAQI NEWS STORIED OFF FIRST PAGE

"JUST SAYING"

That is why the music/video section was created 'JUST SAYING'.

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That is why the music/video section was created 'JUST SAYING'.

Before anyone gets their panties any more twisted than

they already are, I think I can explain the miscommunication here.

Regardless of the thread a post is put in, ALL "new posts"

are placed on the top of the main forum.

I think what the poster is asking for is that the music posts

be removed from the "rankings" of "What's New".

Am I right...?

• Upvote 4

Am I right...?

Ok.. Thanks for explaining and I do hope that a techie resolution can be found for this issue.

Am I right...?

Lol, panties are now UN-wadded my friend... it's just people keep complaining about the music when all they have to do is click on the news section if that is all they want... the most current articles are posted at the top..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rather than talk about how slow or dead the board is... why not do something to spice it up? Start a contest, start a discussion, find some news, post an opinion!

:twocents:

No offense, but you have 12 posts - you haven't really contributed much to the activity here.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

This is my third summer on this forum, and I've had a few previous summers on a few other boards - I can tell you without a doubt that any message board slows down during the summer. DV is no different.

:tiphat:

task accepted

• Upvote 2

THEY ARE IN ONE THREAD ALREADY ! IN ONE SECTION INFACT WITH A VERY CLEAR TITLE "MUSIC VIDEOS"

If one is not interested one simply will not go there.... No rocket science.....

I understand that in the past it could create some problems cos music posts were mixed with all the other posts in the off-topic section... Not anymore.

Umbertino, Im pretty sure what he's saying is when you look

at the ' whats new ' page, everything that is new goes there,

& pushes other topics off ;)

• Upvote 4

There are no more bank stories!I have no reason to check in hourly to make sure I have time to get my bags packed, so I can camp out and roast hot dogs in the parking lot of my local bank.

Oh yes there is. I went to a bank one day to deposit my check during my lunch break. I built residential foundations back then and the whole crew goes. We took 45 minute lunches on payday most of the time. Anyway, I deposit my check and my boss comes out. Then we got a call from one of our guys. He says the bank was just robbed, and that he couldn't get out. We laughed, but then the bank was surrounded by police. I mean it was fast there had to have been 15 - 20 cars. The guy that robbed the bank was already gone. It must've happened when I was doing my deposit. Two hours later we were able to collect our friend and get back to work.

So that's my only bank story worth repeating. ;)

• Upvote 1

I skip coming here more and more simply because there nothing new and all the discussion are the same and the links are copied from other sites

I don't why summer would have any difference. There is still news, intel...etc

And most people live in a mobile world so...

I agree.