Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Umbertino, Im pretty sure what he's saying is when you look

at the ' whats new ' page, everything that is new goes there,

& pushes other topics off ;)

Yes.. I read someone's post explaining this more clearly and I responded above. (#41).. Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

All websites slow down in the summer, if you have a Facebook acct I bet it is even slower now then normal. Most people are just busy in the summer months. As far as this site, if you look at the members that are signed in, the list really isnt any smaller than it has been in the previous months. News has jsut slowed down.

As far as a contest, I dont know how to set one up. But here is what I will do, I will donate a $25k note, Adam can hold on to it, you have to pick the date and the rate, you can only pick one time.

If someone wants to set it up and Adam wants to hold on the dinar, I will send it to him.

This is still one of the best boards on line thanks to all the posters. I have gained a lot of knowedge through what everyone brings to this site. Some are rumors, banks stries & Guru talk. Most all is still vital information shared with each other. Thanks to all for sharing your information & knowledge.

The price of this board...priceless.

• Upvote 1

This is still one of the best boards on line thanks to all the posters. I have gained a lot of knowedge through what everyone brings to this site. Some are rumors, banks stries & Guru talk. Most all is still vital information shared with each other. Thanks to all for sharing your information & knowledge.

and for the price of FREE its even better .......qgoodnews.gif

• Upvote 1

I think what is being said, and not understood is this ...

When every music post has it's own thread, it's own headline, even though it is all in the music category, it takes up a lot of space when each one is listed separately.

If all music posts were in ONE thread, like the recipe thread, the individual selections of music would be in it's own thread and not spreading out on the "what's new" page.

With music being posted individually, it sometimes takes up so much space that news items get shoved to the bottom and eventually right off the page.

If you log on to check on a specific thread, sometimes it is gone, not because it is no longer being read or commented on, but because it has disappeared from the list.

Best idea i"ve seen all day. :)

Which streghtens the general thought women have that we men have only one thing in mind.....Smile.....

I think what is being said, and not understood is this ...

When every music post has it's own thread, it's own headline, even though it is all in the music category, it takes up a lot of space when each one is listed separately.

If all music posts were in ONE thread, like the recipe thread, the individual selections of music would be in it's own thread and not spreading out on the "what's new" page.

With music being posted individually, it sometimes takes up so much space that news items get shoved to the bottom and eventually right off the page.

If you log on to check on a specific thread, sometimes it is gone, not because it is no longer being read or commented on, but because it has disappeared from the list.

I think I understand ( I'm not a techie myself, I have to admit) the issue and do hope it will be solved by the tech dept. here at DV.

Edited by umbertino

agree with ya :) even the VIP membership is worth it.. only the two cents I got :)

Although I Am not opposed to the original calendar idea, I believe it would be fun to have an actual calendar with dates for upcoming events and meetings that pertain to Iraq and the dinar world. I am not very tech savvy so I am not sure if this is even feasible. Just an idea. On a side note, I have never contributed anything to the site but I want to express my appreciation to the many of you that do. Thanks for making this ride so enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

Although I Am not opposed to the original calendar idea, I believe it would be fun to have an actual calendar with dates for upcoming events and meetings that pertain to Iraq and the dinar world. I am not very tech savvy so I am not sure if this is even feasible. Just an idea. On a side note, I have never contributed anything to the site but I want to express my appreciation to the many of you that do. Thanks for making this ride so enjoyable.

Outlaw,

Whew... :woot:

I thought you were referring to the other kind of calendar but I like your idea about the calendar with the dates but don't we already have one..? :)

Now, that you are showing up here... please don't be a stranger... come and just say hi.. we are nice :)

If you like music, we have the best DJs in the lounge :)

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Anyone else notice that this board is dying?? :D:P

I admit that I don't have time to read every day, but when I do and I see a post like this with such likeable emoticons designed to make us feel good about what is said, I'm truly annoyed, and I just want to answer with

"Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out, and thanks for saying 'goodbye'."

Maybe I'm just a little too irritable today and shouldn't be posting. :D:rolleyes::lol::D

By the way, I really enjoy the board, and the information, and the time that so many diligently spend here making sure we can find all the information, useful or not, in one convenient spot. To you, here's a toast, and a "thank you!"

• Upvote 1

Before anyone gets their panties any more twisted than

they already are, I think I can explain the miscommunication here.

Regardless of the thread a post is put in, ALL "new posts"

are placed on the top of the main forum.

I think what the poster is asking for is that the music posts

be removed from the "rankings" of "What's New".

Am I right...?

Yes. I, and I suspect many others, use the "what's new" feature which often shows mostly music entries. I would really appreciate the music thread not being included in that feature.

• Upvote 1

Yes. I, and I suspect many others, use the "what's new" feature which often shows mostly music entries. I would really appreciate the music thread not being included in that feature.

I understand that and hope the techie Dept. here a DV will solve this issue.

I understand that and hope the techie Dept. here a DV will solve this issue.

I believe Adam has taken care of this as there are no "Music Video's" categories showing on the Whats New page. ;)

:rocking-chair:

**************Well, I can't be right all the time - I Want a Mulligan on this one!!!! :lol: *************

Adam says he has not been able to fix this yet but is still working on it - Whats New reset about 4am and there haven't been

any videos posted since is the reason none are showing up.

:soon:

:rocking-chair:

Edited by TexasGranny
  • Upvote 1

Outlaw, I'd rather see 17 good posts like yours than 1000 rude posts from someone else... thank you for your small but positive contributions to this forum. :tiphat:

Regarding the calendar idea - I like what you're proposing! We do have the option to add a calendar to the board, I simply don't have time to maintain it.

Any volunteers?

So far I haven't been able to figure out how to allow that option. If anyone has any ideas on how to implement it, let me know.

I usually use the "What's New" but when I'm in a hurry, I just click the specific forum I'm interested in and look at the newest articles there. I also click Adam's Profile and look to see if he has replied to anything recently or posted any new articles of his own. I KNOW that anything he is taking time to post about is RELEVANT to MY cause. :D

• Upvote 1

I truly believe we are on the verge of a life changing situation :D

I agree. In fact, I think the quiet we find here recently is that proverbial "calm before the storn," a time of very slow activity and little information before the RV breaks loose and we find ourselves busier than ever.

• Upvote 1

I usually use the "What's New" but when I'm in a hurry, I just click the specific forum I'm interested in and look at the newest articles there. I also click Adam's Profile and look to see if he has replied to anything recently or posted any new articles of his own. I KNOW that anything he is taking time to post about is RELEVANT to MY cause. :D

olivesman, good point.

FYI to all non-VIP members - I spend most of my time here in the VIP section, and you won't be able to see my posts in there unless you are VIP. Sometimes I'll make 20+ posts in the VIP section and none in the free areas, so to a non-VIP member it would look like I'm not posting. But believe me! I am :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1