Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady loses it

TonyDownTheShore

this is a rocky road and its not for the faint and the weak

.... Word!!! Hang in there folks... payday is coming! biggrin.gif

if i didnt think it would be a good investment i wouldnt have wasted all these years on it nor would i have wasted all the time i have given to each and every one of you as well as my staff to help you understyand this whole iraqi mess…we will contiunue to serve up the news here, and continue to try and find solutions to this every day

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you do BL... yur a class act!!!tip_hat.gif

but getting mad at me or my staff or my site for a rv not happening is not only stupid but its very imature and i sugest refraining from hurtful statements about any of us

Here is my response to those immature ranters... _banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

my site has not strayed from the course we have set out from the start, we seek knowledge in this speculative investment, we learn, we stay grounded. we all need this to happen you are no exception to the rule, but how you choose to handle it is on you…ty…BondLady

Luv us some BondLady!!!wub.gif (but don't tell my wife, she might get the wrong idea!!!)blush.gif

Thanks for the post Tony!!!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

first this is hard to believe that this post is bl--she has a great spell check and all she posts is in order , no rambleing --{I don't have spell check}---she has always tried to bring news to the whole community everywhere-- Just like AM, I have seen both become extremely excited with the Intel they bring ansd let down-both are more connected into the insiders and being able to interput what is put forth--and both have felt the sorrow of things not going on as the info--yes it is Iraq , yes things are not as everyone thinks but neither one has called the RV, neither one has given a solid rate only opinions --BL or AM should never be viilified they are giving from themselves ,taking thier own time , resources , contacts and money --I have no doubt both are heavily invested-- and I have no doubt, that BL has not lost it, AM hasn;t lost it but this post is something from someone lost it a long time ago---won't point a finger only becuase We would need more than both hands to make our point---it would confiuse all our sports teams and they regularly get ripped off LOL!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds to me like Bondlady needs to understand that in our world today no good deed goes unpunished. Too many people are of the "what have you done for me lately" crowd and want others to be responsible for creating and maintaining their well-being. It's a sad commentary on what we have become in this country.

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 4

Apparently you BL followers have not "followed" her very long. She has been wrong many times on the news and her spelling/grammer is always horrible. I hate to sound rude, really to each their own, but she knows no more than the rest of us. She has called the RV before (go back through past chats...you'll see), and myself and other old-timers to this investment have said many times that unless you worship the ground she walks on, she kicks you off her site and throws tantrums. Take it for what its worth but I've seen her rants and raves with my own two eyes, as have many others. Just be careful dedicating yourself to the Bondlady Bandwagon....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Apparently you BL followers have not "followed" her very long. She has been wrong many times on the news and her spelling/grammer is always horrible. I hate to sound rude, really to each their own, but she knows no more than the rest of us. She has called the RV before (go back through past chats...you'll see), and myself and other old-timers to this investment have said many times that unless you worship the ground she walks on, she kicks you off her site and throws tantrums. Take it for what its worth but I've seen her rants and raves with my own two eyes, as have many others. Just be careful dedicating yourself to the Bondlady Bandwagon....

I agree with you I FOR ONE HAVE BEEN IKICKED OFF AND BANNED THE FIRST TIME I SET ONE TOE IN THAT SITE FOR ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT WHAT RICH QUEEN SAID THAT I FELT LIKE WAS NOT TRUE SO THERE U HAVE IT AND I GET ALONG WITH ALL SO GO FIGURE THAT ONE HAHA ;)

• Upvote 4

Bondage Lady! Thanks for laying down the smack! Waiting is a Virture! and as long as it takes for time to continue too tick and tock; we will have to wait! It will come to PASS! B) B) B)

Hopefully I'll be still alive by then ..Hitting 55 in 12 days btw.....Been into the IQD for the last 8 years...Just saying....I know Patience is a virtue... I guess iron nuts are an optional.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I agree with you I FOR ONE HAVE BEEN IKICKED OFF AND BANNED THE FIRST TIME I SET ONE TOE IN THAT SITE FOR ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT WHAT RICH QUEEN SAID THAT I FELT LIKE WAS NOT TRUE SO THERE U HAVE IT AND I GET ALONG WITH ALL SO GO FIGURE THAT ONE HAHA ;)

I've had similar experiences on her site myself. I still think she's probably the lesser of the other evil's though. Looking back I think this is the only dinar site I have not been banned from. Thanks AM.

• Upvote 1