Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent .. vote on the allocation of [25]% of oil imports for distribution to the Iraqi people

yota691

Urgent .. vote on the allocation of [25]% of oil imports for distribution to the Iraqi people

Thursday, February 23, 2012 16:37

b_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_sm_b7be11ec7c172dfb2d8b39788a7988a9_1.jpg

[baghdad - where]

House of Representatives voted to allocate [25]% of oil imports and Finance for distribution to the Iraqi people.

The MP said the Sadrists Jawad Alshahyla in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the House of Representatives voted to approve the proposal of the Sadrist movement within the budget bill, fiscal year 2012 allocation [25]% of the increase in oil exports are distributed to the people the Iraqi people in the budget this year. "

The MP for the coalition of state law fair-Maliki has assured [where] that "the budget in 2012 included a proposal to the Sadrist movement, where it was agreed that the calculated [20]% of oil imports paid to the Iraqi people after the agreement on the mechanism regulating this process to be put through Six months from the date of approval of the financial budget. "

The House of Representatives held its regular Thursday's voting on the budget bill for fiscal 2012. Ended 2.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D28904:-2012%26catid%3D37:2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56

• Upvote 8

***///

THUG! Bring on the clowns!

Just got off the phone w/ a subscriber to GooRuse,

he says between 5 - 9.75... :eek:

72-hour window before it begins to drop below highest debut rate, going no lower than the 5.

THAT's just CRAZY talk! :lmao:

amusing footnote: this cat was a LOPster as recently as yesterday! :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

I'm not so sure it is the entire HCL. Believe me, firstly, the passing of the HCL news will be a MUCH MUCH bigger deal to them and the world than a belated yearly budget - by a fact of at least ten! The passing of the HCL would be an international newswire item. Secondly, the main sticking point in the HCL is not a disagreement on how much the citizens get out of it, but WHO controls WHAT profits from WHERE they come from, and who approves any dealings with the oil company contracts.

This will affect the HCL, as it forces a set amout to be distributed amongst the people, but it only affects one of the equation.

Oil revenue minus expenses = net oil profits minus 5% DFI minus 25% (maybe 20%) to citizens leaves 70% to _____________? GOI? Local province?

It's the end of the equation that isn't resolved in a budget.

Edited by fnbplanet
  • Upvote 2

I'm not so sure it is the entire HCL. Believe me, firstly, the passing of the HCL news will be a MUCH MUCH bigger deal to them and the world than a belated yearly budget - by a fact of at least ten! The passing of the HCL would be an international newswire item. Secondly, the main sticking point in the HCL is not a disagreement on how much the citizens get out of it, but WHO controls WHAT profits from WHERE they come from, and who approves any dealings with the oil company contracts.

This will affect the HCL, as it forces a set amout to be distributed amongst the people, but it only affects one of the equation.

Oil revenue minus expenses = net oil profits minus 5% DFI minus 25% (maybe 20%) to citizens leaves 70% to _____________? GOI? Local province?

It's the end of the equation that isn't resolved in a budget.

Sounds like you got it, fnbplanet. Great breakdown. Progress!

The article is not clear though - it talks about % of oil imports ???? But we are getting there.

Paper towel anyone? B)

• Upvote 1

***//

PRECIOUS one, that little kitty isa prayin' SO hard he's gonna fall right over!

cute - sweetest thing ever - looks like I feel! :P

please, please, please.....

p.s. didja see the pics in my gallery? Check out TopCat!

Awe thank ya, I love that avatar! I went to see your gallary but didn't find any images?

• Upvote 1

***///

I thought folks could look at each others pics in their galleries.

I'm technologically impaired, so that makes me sad. :(

***///

Mebbe this'll work, PRECIOUS1...

http://dinarvets.com/forums/uploads/1328054199/gallery_44524_747_214182.jpg

:unsure:

It worked! He's awesome (or she!) I had a 19 year old Maine Coon Cat, a total riot! Right now he is really mad, wants different food, AGAIN!

Thank you for sharing your kitty!

• Upvote 1