Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update-12/15 Probably No Good - March 2012

wavggg

He did not go there with any suitcase of IQD - He was there on other business. He reported what he saw, other people doing that.

gg

Thanks crew for reminding me that no good deed goes unpunished and only a fool tells the truth.

Next time I'll make up a bunch of lies that will make you happy instead.

:angry:

gg

[/quote

No need to take it that way.. You wrote (reported) something and People respond what tthey feel.... Some stuff you'll like and some other you won't...If you didn't want reactions or only a certain type of reaction then you shouldn't have posted in the first place.

• Upvote 1

I can't stand O but I don't believe he is in anyway in control of this situation. Even if he was, the RV would need to happen very quickly (if not already) for it to trickle down and make a noticable difference in the nations economy. The economy won't turn around overnight no matter what happens. If the people in power were using the IQD RV to help themselves in the next election this would have already happend IMO.

Edited by Joeysixtsix
  • Upvote 3

Hey Pals -

CAVEAT- I figured I better be the one to share this with everyone well in advance of the 12/15 date mentioned in the previous post I submitted -before I get bashed as a false prophet. I do not want to be a guru. I do not want to be the source of anyone's hope or despair. I just want to stay in honor with everyone here and tell you what I hear, when I hear it. Please don't shoot me/ While I feel there is credibility behind this, it is still a rumor and - even experts can be deceived. - On to the update...

I just got off the phone with my pal. His associate just returned from the M/E on other business. This is the same fellow who previously gave us the 12/15 date. That was before this trip. He confirmed that a bunch of people had flown to Dubai with suitcases full of IQD in anticipation of a cash-in. Everyone at the hotel was disappointed to learn that it was not going down now, after all. It appears that the date of 12/15 has most likely been blocked, allegedly by other agendas.

The strong opinion within their ranks is that the RI will be bumped to March 2012. This is likely to allow Big O (not Oprah) the chance to look like a hero, get re-elected and scoop up as much as he can get for himself and the IRS/IMF/WB. I wonder what his % commission is for doing the "dirty work" and keeping his mouth shut?

This delay will also allow several struggling European countries to go into full default. They won't be able to save their butts with their revalued IQD in time. Then the IMF/WF can step in with a debt rescue plan and assume control over them - by leveraging them so deep in debt that their Sovereignty will never see the light of day again. Thank the tie-in with the Rothschilds and the usual banking suspects for the holdup.

If this is all plays out to be true, I will be really sad that what was possibly going to be a way for Iraq to step back into the world stage as a dominant player is being re-engineered to be used as a tool to lower the world deeper into domination by NWO banksters. Yeah, we will be the accidental beneficiaries of the plot, but man, what a sour feeling it gives me. (No don't offer to take my IQD to help my conscience out - I'll deal with it myself!)

Anyway Boys and Girls... that is what I just got and now you have it too.

Best to all and Go DINAR!

gg

I consulted with a source and they have said the same thing to me....March or April of 2012! No worries...more time to buy MORE DINAR!

• Upvote 1

for the record - view all my posts - I don't pump - I don't sell - I'm just a Chi-Town small biz dude with some pals that swim with big fish. I don't even do biz with them - just old pals. so please for pete's sake don't roll me into that ugly bed with the pumpers... thank you

gg

I wasn't refering to you, when I made the statement about the pumpers. I wouldn't catergorize you, as a pumper. Sorry, if you misunderstood. smile.gif

• Downvote 1

Total B/S The RV seems to be on a week to week basis as it could come anytime next week to mid January. One - If your cashing out in Dubai your cashing out in Liberal Kansas as well. And if I'm in Dubai cashing out WHY AM I A WEEK EARLY GETTING THERE AND LEAVING A WEEK EARLY, ITS DECEMBER 07 WTF can we not even lie good anymore.

Edited by Hell froze over

That is why it is in the "RUMORS" section people... try to stay upbeat.. lets hope that Dec 15 happens and we can all get off the roller coaster ride and move on. But if the power that run this world are truly keeping the Iraqi people in poverty just for political gain they there is a special place in HELL for people like this...

Hey Pals -

CAVEAT- I figured I better be the one to share this with everyone well in advance of the 12/15 date mentioned in the previous post I submitted -before I get bashed as a false prophet. I do not want to be a guru. I do not want to be the source of anyone's hope or despair. I just want to stay in honor with everyone here and tell you what I hear, when I hear it. Please don't shoot me/ While I feel there is credibility behind this, it is still a rumor and - even experts can be deceived. - On to the update...

I just got off the phone with my pal. His associate just returned from the M/E on other business. This is the same fellow who previously gave us the 12/15 date. That was before this trip. He confirmed that a bunch of people had flown to Dubai with suitcases full of IQD in anticipation of a cash-in. Everyone at the hotel was disappointed to learn that it was not going down now, after all. It appears that the date of 12/15 has most likely been blocked, allegedly by other agendas.

The strong opinion within their ranks is that the RI will be bumped to March 2012. This is likely to allow Big O (not Oprah) the chance to look like a hero, get re-elected and scoop up as much as he can get for himself and the IRS/IMF/WB. I wonder what his % commission is for doing the "dirty work" and keeping his mouth shut?

This delay will also allow several struggling European countries to go into full default. They won't be able to save their butts with their revalued IQD in time. Then the IMF/WF can step in with a debt rescue plan and assume control over them - by leveraging them so deep in debt that their Sovereignty will never see the light of day again. Thank the tie-in with the Rothschilds and the usual banking suspects for the holdup.

If this is all plays out to be true, I will be really sad that what was possibly going to be a way for Iraq to step back into the world stage as a dominant player is being re-engineered to be used as a tool to lower the world deeper into domination by NWO banksters. Yeah, we will be the accidental beneficiaries of the plot, but man, what a sour feeling it gives me. (No don't offer to take my IQD to help my conscience out - I'll deal with it myself!)

Anyway Boys and Girls... that is what I just got and now you have it too.

Best to all and Go DINAR!

gg

I doubt it.

The NWO controls our elections already.So the US citizens being positive or negative towards Obama will likely have zero consequence towards his reelection,if the elites decide he's the right man for the job.When I hear rumors about Obama being the deciding factor in the RV,or the RV being delayed to help his campaign chances I tend to get a little suspicious.No offense to you OP,but it just doesn't sound right.

He did not go there with any suitcase of IQD - He was there on other business. He reported what he saw, other people doing that.

gg

Thanks crew for reminding me that no good deed goes unpunished and only a fool tells the truth.

gg

Did not mean it directly to you but any body telling you that they went to a airport and flew to dubai with a suitcase full of any kind of money is full of it

In 2003 i came home from iraq with a suitcase full of money and you would have thought i had a bomb

If it would not have been for my working at the embassy and having the right papers i would have been detained and the money would have been confiscated .NO S#!T

IT IS AGAINST EVERY COUNTRIES LAW TO CARREY MORE THAN 10,000 US dollars IN CASH OR TRADABLE BONDS with out proper doc.and tax certificates

you could push it to probably O say 100,000 in $100 notes and not get caught (that fits in a small purse or your pockets )but try to fill your carryon with money and see what happens .Or better yet your check bag hahaha it will be the only one lost

even if you are getting on a private plane the TSA still checks your bags unless you own it and then forget all i said

But if you can afford a private plane you would not need to travel out side the country with a suitcase full of cash (they will come to you with a secure currier )

Where have you been randallin? I have missed your post. thanks for weighin in on this! :D

Ive been working this deal (the dinar)trying to keep quite .......ohmy.gif

• Upvote 3

gg

gg

XRAY VISION TO SEE INSIDE SUITCASES ...NEAT

Well if he waits until late in the first quarter he misses out of revenue from taxes collected for 2011. There also will not be enough time in the pipeline to get the money to make an impact on the economy. So if he were in charge that is just the silliest thing I have heard. By the time the money is in the system his re-election campaign will not be able to capitalize on the gains in the system. The inventory in most companies is way down, by the time you ramp up production it will be to late. Cripes, he won't be able to spin the increase in Christmas spending year over year. Just an observation.

NOPE IF YOU GET THE KINDA MONEY WE THINK WE ARE GOING TO OWE THE IRS WILL WANT IT RIGHT AWAY

Edited by storm1

ahhhhhhhhhhh i do believe there is a post here on vets site ,,the u.n. talks of iraq the u.n. leasion too iraq ,,,in his statement he has good thoughts as iraq is about too imerge from chapter 7 but with the one encampment with foreign prisioners, or people who fled the troubles and found them selves there,,they {iraq} needs to send these folks home or where ever they wish under protection of some kind sponsered by g.o.i. with this information and getting kawait dealings finished,,,looks like april 2012,, now this doesn t take a rocket scientist like my self { hehhehehe} too put some kind of time line here { one that i feel comfortable with},,, i am hopeful that this will be here sooner but i`ll put the april date here for me !!! i could use this like everone else but this isnt about we dinar folks

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your informative post. It is not only completely plausible, but likely true. This ploy is well known and used by the very banking elites that are running the show. At the tip of that is the Fed. At the tip of that is a man that cannot be trusted to defend America, but if given the chance will do anything to promote himself and stay in office.

He knows he's in serious trouble, and ONLY the RV at the proper time can give him enough (he thinks) window dressing to make it appear that he has turned things around.

The fact that the money wouldn't be in the system is totally irrelevant, since he has the ultimate spin machine at his disposal, and billions to work with to convince a small portion of undecided voters and ignorant folks that he can work miracles. We all should know that he is all about appearances, superficial statements and soundbites. He only has to make wild promises to everyone to buy them off. Principals don't matter, and truth doesn't matter when dealing in his world.

What is most disturbing is that I have been wondering how exactly O was going to play this, how he would leverage it to his own exclusive benefit. I am of the opinion that he actually wants to hurt and punish all those that disagree and defy him. What a great opportunity for him. He's gonna take his 17 day Christmas vacation, and his life will no suffer.

It will be on our backs, and the rest of the world as well. He IS that arrogant and narcissistic. If he as a choice, he'll always choose to sacrifice us, not himself. Just name me ONE, just one little, tiny thing he has sacrificed for this country.

Nope. He always spends our money, he sacrifices us, offers us and our money up. our country and our babies all lay on the alter of Obama and have been sacrificed to his god... himself. I have less than zero respect for him because he is a fraud.

Worse, we all have to sit here with our lives and wonderful futures hanging in the balance while he plays god. He loves it, he craves it, he revels in it. What do we do? Watch.

It just sounds so much like the exact plan that I expected from him, so as much as I hate the timing, I tend to believe this rumor more than not. Think of the most destructive and selfish thing, or alternative, or decision, and that is what he will do. He cannot, ever, do the right thing. He is not capable, or willing, he's a byproduct of Muslim and extremist liberal brainwashing and that's that.

His choice. But I'm not going to give him a pass any more and I hope no other American that loves their country will be silent any longer. Our "representatives" will not speak against him because they are all playing ball. Most anyway, all but 3.

We'll see how this plays out, but I for one am going to rethink my expectations. I want to see Obama for what he really is, I want the world to know what he is really up to. If he tries this and the world discovers he held it all up, I'd think they'd be outraged, but that won't happen because he'll be provided with numerous cover excuses and the usual Govt. crock.