Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary power: political differences and regional concerns hampered the enactment of the National Oil Company

yota691

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know that everyone is finding it difficult to get excited at this point, but I must say that 

NOW we will see something happen with the HCL. Remember, it essentially was the National Alliance 

that has stopped this the whole time via Maliki and his goons, who were operating at the behest of 

Iran. I'd say it's time to start thinking about how your going to proceed with your financial futures.

Not that Adam needs, or wants, my endorsement but I believe that he's got a good bead on what the 

future holds financially. And your gonna need to be prepared.:tiphat:   

Preach on LGD!! PREACH ON!!!!! :praying::bravo:

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Preach on LGD!! PREACH ON!!!!! :praying::bravo:

YUP Freedomwish - Boy Scout Motto - " Be Prepared " LGD you have your finger on the pulse

I can't tell ya how many times in the last 13 yrs. I've "updated" my plans. Right now I'm "updating" my plans yet again on the off chance this just might be "TRIGGER PULLING TIME ! ! ! "  :cigar:

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know that everyone is finding it difficult to get excited at this point, but I must say that 

NOW we will see something happen with the HCL. Remember, it essentially was the National Alliance 

that has stopped this the whole time via Maliki and his goons, who were operating at the behest of 

Iran. I'd say it's time to start thinking about how your going to proceed with your financial futures.

Not that Adam needs, or wants, my endorsement but I believe that he's got a good bead on what the 

future holds financially. And your gonna need to be prepared.:tiphat:   

CRT's, CPA's, CFP's, and Tax/Estate Attorneys will git ya there, as far as preparation is concerned.  W either we use our own or the ones Adam has set up for us where, when, and at what point will it be safe to turn over our IQD and not get ripped off? Do we cash in $500,000 first after the CRT's and trusts are set up and then bring in the rest over time?

• Upvote 1

Hakim calls to maintain a share of Iraq's oil in the market

9/18/2016 0:00 

BAGHDAD / Sabah 
stressed the President of the National Alliance , Ammar al - Hakim to maintain Iraq 'sshare in the oil market, calling for approval of oil and gas law , the national oil company. 
A statement by the office of Prime Media National Alliance, said al - Hakim search upon receiving Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee "ways to improve production oil and perpetuate done that has been achieved in recent times as well as achieving self -sufficiency in oil derivatives by overcoming all the difficulties faced by refineries planned projects 
created "wise .ohdd on" preserving Iraq 's share in the oil market, in conjunction with the support GPS global production ceiling projects to support prices , "calling the political blocs to" work strenuously to approve oil and gas law and the national oil company. 
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

CRT's, CPA's, CFP's, and Tax/Estate Attorneys will git ya there, as far as preparation is concerned.  W either we use our own or the ones Adam has set up for us where, when, and at what point will it be safe to turn over our IQD and not get ripped off? Do we cash in $500,000 first after the CRT's and trusts are set up and then bring in the rest over time?

In two words, Cyprus and Greece. How long do you think it's going to take before that king of shenanigans comes to America?

Remember the most important rule about banking is,"he who has the money RULES",  and another way to say what I'm trying to 

say is,"possession is 9 tenths of the law". And if you really don't think that the American banking system wont go down that 

road because"this is America" you might wanna think about the recent news about Wells Fargo. What? You say that was just a bunch of

bad employees? To me that kinda sounds like what we've been watching in Iraq for the last 8 yrs. That is why for me at this time the 

saying that comes to mind whereas finances are concerned is, " don't keep your eggs in one basket". But in the end it's 

everyone's own decision what to do, all anyone here can do is give layman's advice. Though I will say one thing about those,

"Professionals", that you mentioned  using to show you how to invest your newly found wealth should an RV occur. 

Ask any one of them, at this time, what they think about the idea of Iraq revaluing their currency. They will  most likely 

look at you as if you got three heads. For me if they're so blind that they don't see this coming , how the heck am I 

supposed to take advice from them about future financial needs. Cause the one thing that I can assure every single person here is

that after Iraq revalues their currency, if doing that is in anyway is unconventional, then everything in the financial world is 

up for grabs. And that , my friend, is the biggest reason that I don't trust the American banking system. It's already too 

unstable to handle such radical and unconventional moves in the financial world. 

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In two words, Cyprus and Greece. How long do you think it's going to take before that king of shenanigans comes to America?

Remember the most important rule about banking is,"he who has the money RULES",  and another way to say what I'm trying to 

say is,"possession is 9 tenths of the law". And if you really don't think that the American banking system wont go down that 

road because"this is America" you might wanna think about the recent news about Wells Fargo. What? You say that was just a bunch of

bad employees? To me that kinda sounds like what we've been watching in Iraq for the last 8 yrs. That is why for me at this time the 

saying that comes to mind whereas finances are concerned is, " don't keep your eggs in one basket". But in the end it's 

everyone's own decision what to do, all anyone here can do is give layman's advice. Though I will say one thing about those,

"Professionals", that you mentioned  using to show you how to invest your newly found wealth should an RV occur. 

Ask any one of them, at this time, what they think about the idea of Iraq revaluing their currency. They will  most likely 

look at you as if you got three heads. For me if they're so blind that they don't see this coming , how the heck am I 

supposed to take advice from them about future financial needs. Cause the one thing that I can assure every single person here is

that after Iraq revalues their currency, if doing that is in anyway is unconventional, then everything in the financial world is 

up for grabs. And that , my friend, is the biggest reason that I don't trust the American banking system. It's already too 

unstable to handle such radical and unconventional moves in the financial world. 

Agreed LGD

I'd be interested in hearing your 'layman's' ideas on where to invest the money :)

• Upvote 2

Agreed LGD, well put sir 

I do believe that we can all agree on one thing, and that is that year after year, wherever you live our respective governments are more and more persistent on getting their grubby hands our patrimony. A plan going forward is a must, and prepared we must be.  

The whole reason I decided to go VIP platinum and the OSI program provided  by Adam is to have another option going forward. All your eggs in one basket will be the dumbest thing to do and it's much better to have options then heading into a dead end with now way to maneuver. 

I for one am looking forward to the post RV opportunities here and most of all, meeting some of the extraordinary people here in DV :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Agreed LGD

I'd be interested in hearing your 'layman's' ideas on where to invest the money :)

My first and foremost Idea is founded in Reagan's basic rule of leadership. Hire folks that make you look like a god, :lol:

But in all seriousness, I have put a lot of money into what we here call,"Corporate Offshore". that is what Adam offers 

in VIP.  and so much more. I can tell you that you will hear many disparaging things about the man we lovingly call ,"Buzzy".

But if you truly want my,"Laymen's", advice I will say this. I'm a 24 yr veteran trucker, who has served in the USMC. I have 

traveled around the world 4 times via Uncle Sam and visited every state in this country and Canada and Mexico. And the 

one quality that I have to honestly offer folks here is my ability to read people. Or in the words of one of my favorite singers,

"I have amazing powers of perception". And Adam Montana is a good guy. He's highly educated and has even furthered 

is qualifications by passing some governmental exam that, from my understanding, gives him the ability to be a financial 

planner. Though I don't know if that is a correct assessment. 

I have to say that I truly believe it to be well worth the relatively small fee to become VIP. I bought it at a time when the cost 

was somewhat prohibitive. And eventually got into nearly everything that Adam offers. If it were today, I would sell something 

if I had to in order to be a part of something so great. 

As if that wasn't enough to convince, allow me to tell you of the one time that I dealt with Adam on a personal/business level.

You may, or may not, remember the hurricane that struck the Island of Dominica. Adam wanted to send aid but quickly 

found out how cost prohibitive such a feet would be. He asked everyone here if they had any Ideas. As a veteran of 

transportation I steeped up and explained the details necessary to send a shipping container to the island. Adam asked me 

to do some logistical work in order to provide his people with a general path  to proceed. Working together as a team here,

with Adam doing most of the footwork, we sent over $20,000.00 dollars worth of supplies. Throughout the entire affair we witnessed 

Adams integrity and hard work. But what impressed me the most is that with all the scams going on with the internet today

Adam's actions were impeccable. He even posted pics that documented what everyone here sent to those in need. Every penny 

went into this endeavor, and not one cent went to Adam. Now if one can't trust a man of such character I don't know 

who one could trust. I pray that helps. :tiphat:

P.S. I noticed that I forgot to mention that what we get in VIP isn't just some offshore banking plan, but more importantly

we will have access to some pretty amazing investment opportunities that the average person wouldn't be offered. We have 

that ability because of the connections Adam has now through his current career. For me it was a combination of both the 

banking and the investment opportunities. Things that were not allowed to speak of here, but as a VIP member you 

will be opened to a plethora of information. That to be honest went way above my pay grade in understanding. :lol:

But as I stated in the begging, I don't need to know how to do brain surgery, but if I ever need it you can dang sure bet 

that I'm going to hire the best dam surgeon money can buy.             

45 minutes ago, olivesman said:

WELL SAID, LGD.

:twothumbs:

My friend, I'm honored :tiphat:

13 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Agreed LGD, well put sir 

I do believe that we can all agree on one thing, and that is that year after year, wherever you live our respective governments are more and more persistent on getting their grubby hands our patrimony. A plan going forward is a must, and prepared we must be.  

The whole reason I decided to go VIP platinum and the OSI program provided  by Adam is to have another option going forward. All your eggs in one basket will be the dumbest thing to do and it's much better to have options then heading into a dead end with now way to maneuver. 

I for one am looking forward to the post RV opportunities here and most of all, meeting some of the extraordinary people here in DV :tiphat:

And I fear it's only going to get worse. Glad to see you in VIP and I look forward to meeting you and so many others also. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

YUP Freedomwish - Boy Scout Motto - " Be Prepared " LGD you have your finger on the pulse

I can't tell ya how many times in the last 13 yrs. I've "updated" my plans. Right now I'm "updating" my plans yet again on the off chance this just might be "TRIGGER PULLING TIME ! ! ! "  :cigar:

I started to then Hubby said not to....maybe if we are not updated it might really happen he said!!!!

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Wiljor said:

We should all git together for a git together after this all RV's and we get the legal stuff inorder first. :D I will bring  butchered cow, if someone can bring a 5 gal jug of home made bbq sauce.

• Upvote 2

Could not agree more with you more on this LadyGrace'sDaddy. There is not to many people I would trust or recommend, but Adam has done us right. I, like you and few others have done everything Adam has suggested and when this thing hits it will pay big time. I am getting more and more concerned about how stable we are. The days are over that you can trust your assets here and to some wealth manager, they could care less about you. They are just concerned about selling some product or stock that the company is pushing. We will need to think and act globally and be our own keepers. This may seem to be a long shot, but i think it is a calculated one. I am not saying we are cashing out at $3.30 but I do feel that the dinar has value and anything is better than what it is today. Plus I want to meet everyone here in Vegas.

• Upvote 3

28271.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto
Iraq's largest supplier of crude oil to India

Author: AT, MJ 
Editor: the AT, HH 09/20/2016 15:37Number of Views: 89 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Ezzat Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, reasons for the delay to pass a law establishing a national oil company to "political differences and fears of regional", and pointed out that the law refers to the extraction and marketing functions and export to the national company in the event of approval, called upon to overcome the differences and the need to agree passed on "serve the higher interest of the country."

He said the Oil and Energy Committee member Awad al-Awadi, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The draft national oil company came from the government in 2007, but he did not emerge because private between the province and the federal government political differences as well as foreign concerns about the establishment of a national company if it proceeded that law. "

He stressed al-Awadi, on the need to "set up this company because it is a great benefit in addition to that it will be responsible for oil extraction, marketing and export operations," pointing out that "the role of the Ministry of Oil should be only a supervisory."

He said al-Awadi, that "the law is in committee and passed as possible if they have been overcome political differences," calling, everyone to "the need to agree on the law for the sake of the country."

The oil minister, a former Adel Abdul-Mahdi revealed, on Saturday (February 6, 2016), the determination of the ministry put a private draft of the establishment of "national oil company" distributed its shares on all Iraqis, as well as put the proportion of them to the public, and with the exception that they can get rid of the oil sector of the many problematic and eliminate poverty in Iraq, he emphasized that it would not be a substitute for oil and gas law.

• Upvote 1