Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rV meter went up to 99.2

sourpuss

I have always wondered why The Currency Newshound get bashed so much on this site. I have been a facebook friend of Just Hopin for almost 2 years. He never gives rates or dates. The Newshound posts articles, and in fact I can go the Newshound and find the very same articles that are posted on this thread. Just Hopin does not charge for the information, and I find that he is very grounded much like Adam. Could someone explain why people say such negative things against this site? When I see the very same articles day after day appear hear and there, I am just curious why all the bashing, The RV meter is just a fun thing Just Hopin puts on ths site. If you read the disclaimers he puts on his site, you will see that like Adam he makes no claim that this investment will definitely RV. I would appreciate an explanation that is backed by facts, Thank you!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

HisHands, I agree with you. I think the site is informative. The number has been at 99.1 from July when I first got into this investment to finally a movement to 99.2 yesterday which I was wondering if it ever really moved. Lol. But I like the news articles and information on the site.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am a FB friend of Just Hopin also, he is the operator of the currency news hound....no BS and he removes most rumors...the RV-O Meter is just a fun way for him to state how close he thinks it is. BTW, I enjoy this site much more...just sayin!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kinda like our national debt clock right? Nobody pays attention to it, and it IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just wanted to comment on your avatar. I have seen many photos of breaking the sound barrier. I have always wanted to do that. Hope you did and it was awsome