Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got the call

randalln

atta boy fastarnie...always liked a man that got his priorities straight and RodandStaff would probably go fishing first too! ;) We can make money anytime those fish on the other hand can be kinda moody...

Money can be made any time of day... but fish can be mighty particular! rolleyes.gif I would love to be able to be in the boat catching my limit and not even having a care in the world about what my bank account looks like... now that would be a dream come true I'm telling ya!!! wink.gif

Randillin... ya stuck your neck out there... and believe me, I hope your right, if so, I'll buy ya a round our two of your choice pardner! tongue.gif If not... I'm cutting you outta my will! blink.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Yea, I wondered too lol. All I can say is that if his friend punked him that is not someone I would want to be friends with. Sucks to see it do so much damage to those who don't know Randalln.

If his friend punked him, then I think it's funny, but Randall punked all of us without knowing, that's why we can't take rumors too seriously.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't anyone remember Randalln's claim of having made a fortune already on investments made with dinar? And that he NEVER comes back with any answers how he accomplished this? And he has credibility? HUH????

He has posted 453 articles in the NEWS section???? WOW!!!! How did you find that out??

I understand you are upset but you might need to take a chill

If you have been in this investment for any length of time you would know not to get your hopes up on every word someone says!

When Adam sends me a e-mail saying it is done, THEN I will get excited!!

Until then it is all RUMORS to me!!

This info is on his profile page under sections most active in

• Upvote 1

I think Randall had too much red bull with vodka. :lol:

Tony i think he had too much vodka..................and not enough red bull to stay up...........you know you have to be bright eyed and bushy tail...........to gather intel at 4 in the am............GET UP RANDALLN..............GO DINAR

where is he at in Iraq? I am currently in a undisclosed place in Baghdad so is it safe to tell my boss to eat dirt and walk to the Airport?

Don't do that TP. Stay safe and lay low. It's only money. Tomorrow will be here before you know it, and actually, it will be there before I know it.

Take care.

• Downvote 1

I don't care how long he's been here that means nothing to me... You come on here saying stuff like this and not doing what you say your a lier... Don't care if you've been here seven days or seven years

What you don't understand is that he has brought VERY GOOD and VERY INSIGHTFUL information to this forum for quite some time. If he was mislead by a good friend, that's not his fault.

Mak63

• Upvote 8

i just called my m.e buds, it didnt rv yesterday, i am sure you all figured it out by now, but i thought i would confirm for you all that it isnt true.

it doesnt change the fact it will probably rv in the very near future, but it didnt rv yesterday......

Thank you for clarifying. Appreciate the intel.

I always liked Randlin. Kind of lost respect for him now if this story is bogus. sad.gif

I get how you feel, believe me! But I honestly think Randalln thought his friend was being truthful. Assuming it doesn't RV today, he now knows his trust was misplaced. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully, he will have something to say when he gets up...

• Upvote 2

I hope no one told their boss to kiss/shove/(your own comment here) their azz!

Even if/when the RV is announced I will not quit my job until $ is in the BANK. I would hate to quit my job and before I get things finalized and have some crazy new break out in Iraq that plummets their currency. Yes, it could happen.

• Upvote 4

I have had an occasion or two when I went over the limit of Johnny Black. I remember the next morning and wondered why no one was talking to me. Its going to be one of those mornings for Randlin when he does show up on the board.

Too bad.

i have had a few of those myself..............wake up...........not knowing what happened the night before...............and then the anxiety sets in...........and you start wondering which of your friends wives are pissed at you..............man i hate that.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2