Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More than one member on DV is saying they are "hearing" Tuesday Nov. 1st or "soon" since the troops are leaving. Interesting indeed. I hope so. What are you guy's thoughts?

Just my Opinion,,Im thinking, right before Thanksgiving, seems the day after Thanksgiving, there is always a big exchange of money, known as Black Friday, I guess, Im thinking, that would be a way to show a movement of wealth.

• Upvote 2

Just my Opinion,,Im thinking, right before Thanksgiving, seems the day after Thanksgiving, there is always a big exchange of money, known as Black Friday, I guess, Im thinking, that would be a way to show a movement of wealth.

Agree. I'm going with Thanksgiving.

Iraq government will be back in session. A formal announcement will be made. This will build confidence in government & the economy.

• Upvote 1

im not getting my hopes up just because the holidays are coming...this is a decision the big shots in Iraq have to make and on their schedule.....lets see parliment return get some more KEY laws past..get the troops MOVED AROUND a bit and see where we stand then,,,could easily go past the 1st of the year...hope not..........GO RV....$1.50+ :)

More than one member on DV is saying they are "hearing" Tuesday Nov. 1st or "soon" since the troops are leaving. Interesting indeed. I hope so. What are you guy's thoughts?

Good morning Vanessa! I am hearing that too, but personally, I am not buying it just yet. I have been in this investment now for a long time, so I know better when it comes to dates and rates.:lol:

We shall wait and see...

hopefully within a few years

I am with you it will probably be at least 3 to 5 more years, thats what I am hearing boots on the ground. Have a friend Eric Lemke works for a power system company has been over there for six years working on Iraq's old outdated and crappy substations. All the information he is getting it will happen 3 to 5 years from now if at all. They do pay in US dollars but the money comes from the auctions sold everyday. Iraq sells in US dollars several millions dollars worth of DInar that is how they can pay in US dollars. Go to the auction sites yourself and see how much they get in US dollars everyday, they or in no hurry if at all to make their money worth squat, does not matter to them, sorry but that is how it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our forefathers were thanking God on that first Thanksgiving for seeing them through a tough period of time. We have been through a tough period of time with high unemployment and an over reaching federal government. I believe He will give us some very good news to be thankful for THIS Thanksgiving.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 2

Here's a way to look at it... you get your paycheck every week or two and the powers that be plan on getting part of it back through taxes, retail sales, cost of living expenses, interest on loans or by beating you in the markets. Look at the RV as one big paycheck that you can bet they plan on getting alot of it back over time. The only thing that can really effect how well they do at reclaiming part of what they gave you is consumer confidence. With consumer confidence at an all time low what better way to spark off a massive change in spending and get the money coming back in strong then to open up huge sums of money to people just before the holidays. People will be in the mood to spend and will have the money to do it like never before. This in turn will create an employment rate explosion which will create more money to be pumped into the economy. This will reverse the downward trend and a body in motion tends to stay in motion. All the while money will be trickling back up. The top 1% control 43% of the wealth in the US and the top 10% control 93% of all the wealth.

http://www.mybudget360.com/top-1-percent-control-42-percent-of-financial-wealth-in-the-us-how-average-americans-are-lured-into-debt-servitude-by-promises-of-mega-wealth/

This great exchange of wealth is going to exchange from their hand to yours and then back to theirs over time and the timeframe that we are in right now is the perfect time to get the most out of an RV. I would think that sometime before Thanksgiving, if not then who knows.

RV FOR THE HOLIDAYS !!! WAHOOO!!! :)

• Upvote 2

I am with you it will probably be at least 3 to 5 more years, thats what I am hearing boots on the ground. Have a friend Eric Lemke works for a power system company has been over there for six years working on Iraq's old outdated and crappy substations. All the information he is getting it will happen 3 to 5 years from now if at all. They do pay in US dollars but the money comes from the auctions sold everyday. Iraq sells in US dollars several millions dollars worth of DInar that is how they can pay in US dollars. Go to the auction sites yourself and see how much they get in US dollars everyday, they or in no hurry if at all to make their money worth squat, does not matter to them, sorry but that is how it is.

I had thought they were a 'proud' people ;)

Here's a way to look at it... you get your paycheck every week or two and the powers that be plan on getting part of it back through taxes, retail sales, cost of living expenses, interest on loans or by beating you in the markets. Look at the RV as one big paycheck that you can bet they plan on getting alot of it back over time. The only thing that can really effect how well they do at reclaiming part of what they gave you is consumer confidence. With consumer confidence at an all time low what better way to spark off a massive change in spending and get the money coming back in strong then to open up huge sums of money to people just before the holidays. People will be in the mood to spend and will have the money to do it like never before. This in turn will create an employment rate explosion which will create more money to be pumped into the economy. This will reverse the downward trend and a body in motion tends to stay in motion. All the while money will be trickling back up. The top 1% control 43% of the wealth in the US and the top 10% control 93% of all the wealth.

http://www.mybudget360.com/top-1-percent-control-42-percent-of-financial-wealth-in-the-us-how-average-americans-are-lured-into-debt-servitude-by-promises-of-mega-wealth/

This great exchange of wealth is going to exchange from their hand to yours and then back to theirs over time and the timeframe that we are in right now is the perfect time to get the most out of an RV. I would think that sometime before Thanksgiving, if not then who knows.

RV FOR THE HOLIDAYS !!! WAHOOO!!! :)

I like your way of thinking. I agree I think it will be before Thanksgiving. Especially since our troops will be out of there before December.

The top 1% control 43% of the wealth in the US and the top 10% control 93% of all the wealth.

End Quote

Dis-heartening in the least... A clear example of the absolute need to try and re-balance and re-distribute Wealth...Not only in the US but all over the World.

About time to stop these Financial Oligarchies.

Edited by umbertino

After years of disappointments and reports from every guru on the net explaining why the rv should happen, we are still waiting. We still have good news coming in everyday as we always have, but we still wait. I honestly do not think we are close at all...sorry.

You're well aware that by "close" one may mean lots of different things time-wise....Hours,days,weeks,months, years...

As usual it's a matter of Perspective...Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Sometimes I hear the music "When the Saints Go Marching In" and think about our long wait for this gift, it makes me want to get up and join the parade with arms a-waving!! God bless Louie Armstrong! It's good to live life and believe in the higher spirit. :)

• Upvote 1

Let's keep in mind that Obama has invited Maliki to the White House for a state visit before the end of the year. It would be ideal timing for Maliki to show up with a gift in hand (i.e., the RV) as both a gesture of appreciation, AND an indication of his country's determination to play a major role in world economic affairs. I think it will happen either right before that White House visit, or it will be announced while Maliki is actually there. Either way, before year's end.

Let's keep in mind that Obama has invited Maliki to the White House for a state visit before the end of the year. It would be ideal timing for Maliki to show up with a gift in hand (i.e., the RV) as both a gesture of appreciation, AND an indication of his country's determination to play a major role in world economic affairs. I think it will happen either right before that White House visit, or it will be announced while Maliki is actually there. Either way, before year's end.

for some reason I thought Maliki had declined the invitation