Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This might be the reason for no exchange outside

randalln

: Wed, 24/08/2011 12:24

Baghdad (news) / report / description of Tai / .. Reflected the process of converting the money because of the circumstances through which Iraq, where he became of money used to not exceed (4%), of the total transfers out against the huge amounts of money because of the migration of many Iraqis in search of safe haven.

They think that the people will leave and take there money with them

So maybe there not releasing out side for that reason .I think that it is already released .

But the GOV is manipulating the internet so that we don't see the truth

This has to be in conjunction with the US government Because Iraq dose not have the capability to edit the content on the web(I smell the NSA on this one)wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I normally would disagree and 2 weeks ago I would have said no way, but with what I have been reading and news that I have been watching I really can't say no or even raise a good argument. The facts that you have brought in are incredibly astounding. Great work sir and thank you for sharing all of this information. It makes sense seeing as how the ISX has really taken off in country. We are fixing to see this ride get so much smoother. Thank God. B)

• Upvote 2

So maybe there not releasing out side for that reason .I think that it is already released .

But the GOV is manipulating the internet so that we don't see the truth

There is no way this could be consealed even with the "NSA/Government" monitoring the internet. There are too many soldiers invested in someway that a PHONE call would have been made back home.

Not only the above, but it has been said (and I believe it as well) that there are countries, companies and corporations with more into this then all of us put together. Iraq would know better than to cut off any "future investors by pulling such a stunt.

• Upvote 1

Not so sure they could not have hidden this.

(Everything coming out of Iraq is scrubbed)

They BS'd all the moon landings and we fell for it.

There is no way this could be consealed even with the "NSA/Government" monitoring the internet. There are too many soldiers invested in someway that a PHONE call would have been made back home.

Not only the above, but it has been said (and I believe it as well) that there are countries, companies and corporations with more into this then all of us put together. Iraq would know better than to cut off any "future investors by pulling such a stunt.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

I'm sorry but I think this whole concept of Iraqis "cashing in" upon a revalue is lame.

When the IQD RV's, the Iraqis will have their own currency that has more value, they will get more for their money & they will be proud.

Iraqis will not need to exchange the IQD except for their own investing. At the point the IQD RV's they can kick the USD to the curb,

and use the IQD for everything.

• Upvote 8

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A LONG TIME. I JUST DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD LET ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ. HOPEFULLY ALL OF YOU CAN GET YOUR'S TOO THOUGH, SO MAYBE IT'S B.S. LET EVERYBODY GET RICH IRAQ! THEM US INFIDELS WILL LEAVE...

Yea! and Seal Team 6 would tell us that Bin Laden wasn't in the compound, oh wait,

they can't cause there dead. Killed while flying in a Chinook helicopter normally used only

for ground pounding bullet stoppers. You know Marines! OOOOOHHHHHH RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

My friend don't make the mistake of underestimating the power and will of you're government.

They can and will do what ever they want. We are of little concern to them.

OH AND TRUST THAT THOSE GUYS ARE NOT DEAD! HOW COME THERE WASN'T A CAMERA ON CNN AT ANY OF THE FUNERALS??? THE GOVERNMENT IS VERY GOOD AT KEEPING THINGS UNDER WRAPS. THAT'S THE WHOLE PRICE YOU PAY OF WORKING IN SPECIAL OPS. THERE NEW NAMES ARE JOHN DOE. NOBODY DIED IN THAT HELO CRASH GUYS. BELIEVE THAT...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(Everything coming out of Iraq is scrubbed)

This is simply NOT true. Having been there and able to communicate openly between there and home, I can tell you that if/when the RV pops off and BOTG know it, word will spread home VERY fast.

gbosh

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry but I think this whole concept of Iraqis "cashing in" upon a revalue is lame.

When the IQD RV's, the Iraqis will have their own currency that has more value, they will get more for their money & they will be proud.

Iraqis will not need to exchange the IQD except for their own investing. At the point the IQD RV's they can kick the USD to the curb,

The ID is their domestic currency. I've read that they're looking to apply taxes or other fees for using USD in certain circumstances.

So, in other words, it'll be much more costly to use USD over ID. Now on the other hand, your ID buys more, purchases more, etc. etc.

Why wouldn't you use it? If 99% of your purchases are within your own country, why use a different currency?

If our US Dollar R/V'd, would we cash out for Euros? No.. We'd go & spend it!!

But.. The Cbi still has to account for the ID as for whats in circulation.

• Upvote 2

You would think so, but Iraq has done that before....cut out investors and business people outside the country holding dinar....

It has not happened yet. If it had then the Iraqi Toyota dealer in Baghdad whom is repairing our armored up land cruiser does not know about it, nor the Caterpillar dealer whom we spend a "lot" of money with weekly. Also I suppose the little man vendor where I ate lunch today had no idea either as I gave him 20 dollars for lunch he gave me back 10,000 dinar. If they do I guess I have been duped as has all the other American, Australin, British, Indian, Kuwati, and Italian corporations still working here on a daily basis whom also ate lunch in the very same spot. People are thinking way to much. If in doubt get you're happy rear end on a plane and come see for yourself. You can get a visa for 80 usd, call a local hotel to pick you up and cruise on down to downtown Baghdad and see for yourself. If you were invested in cotton wouldn't you go see and visually check on you're investment? Well come on over then. Grow a set, and come check on you're investment. Are there conspiracies? Of course there are. Is one of them the rv has occurred but cannot be seen because the USA and NSA are blocking it from the internet? NO and that is fact. Now it is interesting that Facebook/ Google/Yahoo tracks you're every move on the internet and in turn, offers you and you're contacts advertisements based on you're search history. I spend a lot of my free time on Dinar sights after logging into Facebook and low and behold no sales advertisements coming my way with the topic of Dinar. I do not doubt a lot of things get censored, but an actual RV/RI/RD based on a worldwide economic system is not going to be one of them. IMO. You put way to much credence in things like Echelon and total control. You are thinking that this govt. of ours is so good at what they do, that they could pull over a total blackout of a financial event. I don't doubt it could be done, but it could not be done by the United States govt. Our govt. sold it's soul to the corporation many years ago my friend. Do not look to see what gov is doing you better look and see what corporations are doing. Our govt. can merely throw a switch to shut it down. The corporations have the proprietary infrastructure. "boot on the ground".

• Upvote 8

Just a thought, if the exchange rate had already changed in Iraq don't you think we would no longer be able to purchase from Dinar Banker, etc...just saying...any thoughts??

Speaking of buying more dinar. A friend of mine went to his bank yesterday, and one of the tellers told him they are selling more dinar than ever. They can't keep up with it. The other day a guy came in and made a huge purchase in dinar. Interesting they no longer can get uncirculated dinar, only circulated.

This has been Shabibi's plan for some time.

It has not happened yet. If it had then the Iraqi Toyota dealer in Baghdad whom is repairing our armored up land cruiser does not know about it, nor the Caterpillar dealer whom we spend a "lot" of money with weekly. Also I suppose the little man vendor where I ate lunch today had no idea either as I gave him 20 dollars for lunch he gave me back 10,000 dinar. If they do I guess I have been duped as has all the other American, Australin, British, Indian, Kuwati, and Italian corporations still working here on a daily basis whom also ate lunch in the very same spot. People are thinking way to much. If in doubt get you're happy rear end on a plane and come see for yourself. You can get a visa for 80 usd, call a local hotel to pick you up and cruise on down to downtown Baghdad and see for yourself. If you were invested in cotton wouldn't you go see and visually check on you're investment? Well come on over then. Grow a set, and come check on you're investment. Are there conspiracies? Of course there are. Is one of them the rv has occurred but cannot be seen because the USA and NSA are blocking it from the internet? NO and that is fact. Now it is interesting that Facebook/ Google/Yahoo tracks you're every move on the internet and in turn, offers you and you're contacts advertisements based on you're search history. I spend a lot of my free time on Dinar sights after logging into Facebook and low and behold no sales advertisements coming my way with the topic of Dinar. I do not doubt a lot of things get censored, but an actual RV/RI/RD based on a worldwide economic system is not going to be one of them. IMO. You put way to much credence in things like Echelon and total control. You are thinking that this govt. of ours is so good at what they do, that they could pull over a total blackout of a financial event. I don't doubt it could be done, but it could not be done by the United States govt. Our govt. sold it's soul to the corporation many years ago my friend. Do not look to see what gov is doing you better look and see what corporations are doing. Our govt. can merely throw a switch to shut it down. The corporations have the proprietary infrastructure. "boot on the ground".

Thats the best post I ever read on this site.

great stuff

Edited by Camelspiderman

Just a thought, if the exchange rate had already changed in Iraq don't you think we would no longer be able to purchase from Dinar Banker, etc...just saying...any thoughts??

You might be able to buy, but it would be at a much higher rate. If there is a market, and Iraq continues to sell, they will be selling.