Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Could be great news Tomorrow **

easyrider

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011

Iraq's Big Meeting ~ Thursday, October 20th ~ Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad ...

Related articles ~ Iraq SOON ~ Kurdish Leaders Decide to Send a Government delegation to Baghdad to Follow up on Outstanding Issues .. 2 articles ...

Kurdish official delegation to be sent to Baghdad to work out outstanding issues (different source) ...

October 18, 2011

Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad in two days, demanding written guarantees

Planned delegation, headed by the Government of Kurdistan, Barham Salih, visit Baghdad in the next two days to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, and sign a new agreement with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and written guarantees.

According to the Kurdistan Alliance MP Hassan Jihad, the delegation from the Kurdistan will visit Baghdad this week, headed by Barham Salih, revealing that the delegation will sign new agreements and will receive written assurances from the Prime Minister the implementation of these agreements.

Hassan said in a press statement on Monday: that the government delegation will visit Baghdad this week to ask what was agreed upon in Arbil, which include paper Kurdish Arbil and agreements to implement them.

He added that there are signed agreements between the central government and Kurdistan delegation to be provided to al-Maliki to be no new agreements include evidence of implementation of this Convention.

Sorry MODS can't locate the link you can move this if you wish.

Edited by Markinsa
Added Link to Title
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 4

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011

Iraq's Big Meeting ~ Thursday, October 20th ~ Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad ...

Related articles ~ Iraq SOON ~ Kurdish Leaders Decide to Send a Government delegation to Baghdad to Follow up on Outstanding Issues .. 2 articles ...

Kurdish official delegation to be sent to Baghdad to work out outstanding issues (different source) ...

October 18, 2011

Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad in two days, demanding written guarantees

Planned delegation, headed by the Government of Kurdistan, Barham Salih, visit Baghdad in the next two days to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, and sign a new agreement with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and written guarantees.

According to the Kurdistan Alliance MP Hassan Jihad, the delegation from the Kurdistan will visit Baghdad this week, headed by Barham Salih, revealing that the delegation will sign new agreements and will receive written assurances from the Prime Minister the implementation of these agreements.

Hassan said in a press statement on Monday: that the government delegation will visit Baghdad this week to ask what was agreed upon in Arbil, which include paper Kurdish Arbil and agreements to implement them.

He added that there are signed agreements between the central government and Kurdistan delegation to be provided to al-Maliki to be no new agreements include evidence of implementation of this Convention.

Sorry MODS can't locate the link you can move this if you wish.

Here you go Easy : :D

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/10/iraq-big-meeting-thursday-october-20th.html

{not quite a reputable news source, but I'm sure someone could find it] :)

If its HCL or Chapter7 tomorrow, that would be the beginning of the end for us.

or the beginning of many things for those of us who plan to continue investing in the ISX biggrin.gif the investment opportunities in iraq, though currently in its infancy, will soon abound. its almost like getting in on the nasdaq in its early stages (sort of).

• Upvote 1

Sometimes, yes you can. If you have a good reason to leave(boss issues...).

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

And THAT (i believe) is why my boss moved 100 miles away. She leaves me alone, and about once every 6 months I track her down to sign something. PERFECT!

• Downvote 1

or the beginning of many things for those of us who plan to continue investing in the ISX biggrin.gif the investment opportunities in iraq, though currently in its infancy, will soon abound. its almost like getting in on the nasdaq in its early stages (sort of).

if this hits this year or next year i plan to be making six figures by the age of 30 i just turned 27. The ISX will be one avenue for me:)

P.S that is if all goes well. Come on Iraq get it done and move on.

• Downvote 1