Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spoke with the Oil Rigging supplier who deals big in middle east

Gasketman

He is saying the quantity of rigging they were shipping into Iraq has been declining the past 3 months. He is not quite sure but all the contractors he deals with r running scared. Possibly the thought of the US Troops pulling out, These guys own over a million us dollars worth of Dinar. If you look at my previous post back in july when everybody was saying it was going to rv he was saying 3-4 more months. Now he is saying dont count on it until the end of the first quarter next year. Something to do with OPEC, he would not elaborate. I just pass on what i hear from him, he used to be a bigbwig with Haliburton and hunts on GWs ranch in texas so he is well connected. I was hoping this would have popped before 10/15 so i could pay my taxes ....Go RV

Lots of oil news today. I guess. Thank you for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

He is saying the quantity of rigging they were shipping into Iraq has been declining the past 3 months. He is not quite sure but all the contractors he deals with r running scared. Possibly the thought of the US Troops pulling out, These guys own over a million us dollars worth of Dinar. If you look at my previous post back in july when everybody was saying it was going to rv he was saying 3-4 more months. Now he is saying dont count on it until the end of the first quarter next year. Something to do with OPEC, he would not elaborate. I just pass on what i hear from him, he used to be a bigbwig with Haliburton and hunts on GWs ranch in texas so he is well connected. I was hoping this would have popped before 10/15 so i could pay my taxes ....Go RV

Gasketman -- It is looking like your contact friend with the Oil Rigging supply company may be right-on target!

The GURUs who never post their supposed intel sources most likely have sources they would be EMBARRASED to disclose, rather than because they are "SO HIGH" it would scare us. The fact that their supposed "intel" is consistantly 100% WRONG never seems to phase them.

Yesterday and today, however, they have all "pulled-in" their horns. All the "HOT INFORMATION" has been GROSSLY and EMBASSASINGLY wrong. . .and the "WE ARE ON HOUR-BY-HOUR ALERT" has become the same as watching paint dry. They will still be saying, "HOUR-BY-HOUR" throughout the remainder of the year until the actual people who really SEE THINGS HAPPENING, like your Rigging supplier friend, bring REAL intel out for all of us from time-to-time.

a +1 for your kindness.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Gasketman -- It is looking like your contact friend with the Oil Rigging supply company may be right-on target!

The GURUs who never post their supposed intel sources most likely have sources they would be EMBARRASED to disclose, rather than because they are "SO HIGH" it would scare us. The fact that their supposed "intel" is consistantly 100% WRONG never seems to phase them.

Yesterday and today, however, they have all "pulled-in" their horns. All the "HOT INFORMATION" has been GROSSLY and EMBASSASINGLY wrong. . .and the "WE ARE ON HOUR-BY-HOUR ALERT" has become the same as watching paint dry. They will still be saying, "HOUR-BY-HOUR" throughout the remainder of the year until the actual people who really SEE THINGS HAPPENING, like your Rigging supplier friend, bring REAL intel out for all of us from time-to-time.

a +1 for your kindness.

-1 for your forever sullen, unhappy soul. Why you spend any time on dinar sites is beyond me. Go back and read your posts. They are angry, mean, spiteful, disrespectful, and down right sad.

Now for the good part...you won't have to do this much longer. Then I hope your spirits rise and whatever dreams you have are fulfilled. So there you go...someone telling you directly that this part of the journey ends. I hope that thus turns the page for you, and happiness comes out the other side/chapter.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 20

I will say this......if we see no rv prior to our troops pulling out the end of the year, I would not even expect it until late 2012 or early 2013.

However, with that said, it would be ridiculous for the troops to pull out with the rv happening first.

With all the stupid intel these days, I will still with only facts & common sense!

But again, as worthless as the officials appear to be in Iraq, I cannot see them pulling off an rv without the US backing them with security, etc.

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

Now he is saying dont count on it until the end of the first quarter next year.

The first fiscal quater 2012 ends 31 December 2011. JMT :rolleyes:

Good point 82Corp.

Is it being said the end of the first quarter of Iraq's fiscal year? Or, the end of first quarter 2012?

Edited by HeyJonesy

-1 for your forever sullen, unhappy soul. Why you spend any time on dinar sites is beyond me. Go back and read your posts. They are angry, mean, spiteful, disrespectful, and down right sad.

Now for the good part...you won't have to do this much longer. Then I hope your spirits rise and whatever dreams you have are fulfilled. So there you go...someone telling you directly that this part of the journey ends. I hope that thus turns the page for you, and happiness comes out the other side/chapter.

Words fly and facts stay. Nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good point 82Corp.

Is it being said the end of the first quarter of Iraq's fiscal year? Or, the end of first quarter 2012?

End of first 2012 quarter in the US. Last day of fiscal 2011 in Iraq.

January 1st starts the first quarter in Iraq...

-1 for your forever sullen, unhappy soul.

Ask and ye shall receive...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Me too. :angry:

ONE THING WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON The wait period....

Those who post BS should be put in a room together so they can PUMP one another. LOL

Peace.

A_G_R_E_E_D!!!!! What a great idea!! I'll guard one door, and you can guard the other until we can get locks on them. haha

• Upvote 1

I will say this......if we see no rv prior to our troops pulling out the end of the year, I would not even expect it until late 2012 or early 2013.

However, with that said, it would be ridiculous for the troops to pull out with the rv happening first.

With all the stupid intel these days, I will still with only facts & common sense!

But again, as worthless as the officials appear to be in Iraq, I cannot see them pulling off an rv without the US backing them with security, etc.

Thanks for the post!

WITH ALL RESPECT, let's get real on the security thing in Iraq. The US Navy is there for any big action from Iran, or any other foreigner. Cruise missiles, bombers, attack jets. Domestic security will still be there on the ground, with all the private contractors and 13 permanent bases. Iraq will be a client state of Washington for decades, unless we cannot afford it in the future...You have to research the geopolitics just like the dinar itself.

I don't know why everyone thinks it's going to go to crap when troops "pull out". How many of you really think Washington is going to let this golden egg go after all this war? Pleeeease. Get real.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

thought i read Iraq new year begins Oct 1st

There were some fairly thorough discussions about that a few weeks back, and there were enough links and examples that resulted from the discussion to verify that Iraq follows the Calendar year.

It is often confusing, as US material in reference to Iraq always quotes the US fiscal quarters, and their start or end dates.

Fiscal Year Discussion

• Upvote 1

WITH ALL RESPECT, let's get real on the security thing in Iraq. The US Navy is there for any big action from Iran, or any other foreigner. Cruise missiles, bombers, attack jets. Domestic security will still be there on the ground, with all the private contractors and 13 permanent bases. Iraq will be a client state of Washington for decades, unless we cannot afford it in the future...You have to research the geopolitics just like the dinar itself.

I don't know why everyone thinks it's going to go to crap when troops "pull out". How many of you really think Washington is going to let this golden egg go after all this war? Pleeeease. Get real.

Not sure where the respect was in your reply..........but oh well, my thinking is not inaccurate.

Furthermore, I was not implying all US troops would leave. I am very well aware there will always be some troops there.

However, I still think the rv will happen before the majority of troops pull out .........OR........we are looking at a longer wait.

Also, my rationalized thinking is very real.

Okay since Tman said this himself I'll add it. The Bush's have a deal to get 1 dollar and 10 cents per dinar...per dinar...

So this means many things...

One, it will revalue beyond that.

Two, Iraq was always about profit.

Three, as the Bush family heads for Paraguay and the white hats have exposed many crimes of the last 40 years of administrations that these guys...in the Bush circle... have reason to wonder if their end of the deal is drying up.

I stated several times there were two Goliaths at war...

One has lost its footing as the other Goliath has landed some severe body blows.

The good news is both Goliaths always intended on a Revalue...

It is going to happen with money backed by Gold and not by the counterfeiters at the FED.

Picture getting clearer?

Europe, Germany, England, France and China and the Brussels Trust are going to back the world currencies... and this was a result of the White Hats fighting for it.

GO RV!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

May you continue to swallow the koolaid from the likes of okie and bear and Tony. May you enjoy watching your friends and family actually BELIEVE this incessant garbage hype and pumping that they serve as bilge and filth to eager listeners who are desperate fror hope. As you watch while your friends and family swallow the sick and intentionally made-up fairytales by these OOM poop-droppers, and you see them sink their small savings from fixed-incomes into the "dinar-without-end" stories about how we are "AT THE FINAL MOMENT" stories because the pumpers do a "sales-job" on them, and THEN month-after-month watch as their hearts are ripped apart because of the IDIOT claims based upon "UNKNOWN" and "SECRET" sources that are SO wrong (not SOME of the time. . . .but EVERY TIME), you tell them that you think okie is "JUST A FINE FELLOW" and bears NO RESPONSIBILITY whatsoever for the people he has destroyed with his made-up tales.

Perhaps your family will THANK you when they finally get some CORRECT and HONEST information that points to a REASONBLE piece of VERIFIABLE information. As your GURU would say, "NUFF SAID?"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3