Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

Michael, I remember a year ago thinking no way will this take until 2011. No way. Well, here we are. I was so naive it never dawned on me that someone would by out and out lie on the "facts" and "intel" so they could make a buck. I have come a long way.

Take care of yourself. You need to get better so you can enjoy this RV coming up. Hot tea, cognac and one tbsp of honey

I hope you get it, Kathleen. There is nothing like home. Money can't buy that

No worries Carrello, you weren't the only one. :) Like I posted, I am still with Vic on this but I honestly hope that he is wrong.

Kathleen, I hope that you get your house too!

Dr. J

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When EGK started to post it made me look in areas that I had previously ignored or had not thought relevent to Iraq. Now my own research makes me wonder about the formation of Pres. Obama's Gov. Paul Volker (ex Fed. Res.), Herb. Allison (ex CEO Fannie Mae), even Mr. Geithner, through historic links with the Obamas. Taken with the outrageous loans handed out by the Fed. Trillions to American Banks and likewise to other worldwide "money" groups including British Banks, IMO is almost criminal. Too many "friends" in your Government as opposed to too many enemies trying to form a viable Gov. in Iraq, worse still Maliki has been favoured by American support and is now ready to "bite the hand" that keeps him there. This is of course just my opinion and I expect some disagreement to come my way , but as Bump says "play nice"

• Upvote 1

Michael, I remember a year ago thinking no way will this take until 2011. No way. Well, here we are. I was so naive it never dawned on me that someone would by out and out lie on the "facts" and "intel" so they could make a buck. I have come a long way.

Take care of yourself. You need to get better so you can enjoy this RV coming up. Hot tea, cognac and one tbsp of honey

I hope you get it, Kathleen. There is nothing like home. Money can't buy that.

When my oldest daughter was 13, I once told her that I was sorry we didn't have a home, and she answered nonchalantly, "Oh, we have a home, Mom. We just need a house to put it in." I've smiled inside many times through the years when I've remembered her simple remark at that moment. In fact, it changed my entire way of thinking, just that one casual comment.

Kathleen, you might be surprised at how your son sees his life that you provide for him. That's not to say you shouldn't want the house, because the convenience and other things about it would make your life easier, but if you can't get it yet, just remember-- you already have a home.

• Upvote 4

When my oldest daughter was 13, I once told her that I was sorry we didn't have a home, and she answered nonchalantly, "Oh, we have a home, Mom. We just need a house to put it in." I've smiled inside many times through the years when I've remembered her simple remark at that moment. In fact, it changed my entire way of thinking, just that one casual comment.

Kathleen, you might be surprised at how your son sees his life that you provide for him. That's not to say you shouldn't want the house, because the convenience and other things about it would make your life easier, but if you can't get it yet, just remember-- you already have a home.

I like that. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

[/sup

To reply to the statements of "why would you want to work any more after the RV, I'll kick back and put my feet up, etc", a friend of mine retired appx one year ago and now is very disappointed. He is a man who worked hard all his life and was very successful. He always dreamed of sitting back and "sleeping in" in the morning-you know the deal--well, now all he has to say is "A man needs a reason to get up in the morning". He enjoys his retirement but needs more to do and needs a focus or reason to get up in the morning. And, his health has started to decline since his "retirement". Yes, it will be great not to "have to" get up and go to work at the same old job--but--once we have a little fun and relax a while, we will need something constructive to do that will keep us alive and be of good to our world around us. I personally hope I will continue to contribute to this world God has given us and be able to help spread His word more. Just a thought. God bless you all and lets get this thing over--I'm getting older. :D

• Upvote 3

The RV may be put off for another 3 to 4 years.

Conditions in Iraq are deteriorating.

Iraq is nowhere near ready even if they wanted to RV.

Iraq must still fill vacant positions in parliament or call for new elections.

The Kurds are threatening to walk out on talks.

Terror is on the rise in Baghdad as US troops wind down.

Iraqis are fighting amongst themselves.

They are not ready for Democracy at all.

Foreign investors are still hesitant to set up shop in Iraq.

Iraq is begging for investments & technology.

The big contracts will not happen.

Iraq can't prosper under such conditions no matter how much oil they pump.

Oil is no magic bullet to their problems.

Iraq is still a backwards country.

Iraqis are barbaric by history & by nature.

Nothing will ever change that fact.

If you have ID as I do...consider it as a long term investement. It will happen when conditions favor it.

Right now our best hope is that the ID floats agaist the Dollar weakening by the day.

The weak Dollar is our best friend right now.

Wow!!! What nintel! Your life must suck. I'll say a prayer for you.

Peace Out

www.dictionary.com

nintel

— n

a. negative intelligence

b. information that's twisted downward in general intel (ˈɪntɛl) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gifn a. ( US ) military intelligence b. information in generalintel (ˈɪntɛl) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gifn a. ( US ) military intelligence b. information in general intel (ˈɪntɛl) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gifn a. ( US ) military intelligence b. information in general

post-20375-131869471704_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

When my oldest daughter was 13, I once told her that I was sorry we didn't have a home, and she answered nonchalantly, "Oh, we have a home, Mom. We just need a house to put it in."

I am totally adding that quote to my repertoire. Well said! +1

• Upvote 1

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

It's already happened, AGAIN? Time to get some new material. Hmmmmm.....back to work, something I know will pay off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In a situation like ours it's difficult not to slide from being skeptical to cynical. I like to keep in mind the difference between a Skeptic, a Cynic and just to be fair, an Account Executive.

A Septic will say that the glass might be half full or maybe not.

A Cynic will say that there is no way in hell that glass will ever be half full.

The Account Executive will say "Look out Boys, it's a gusher!!...Man I've never seen a glass so full- Stand back and let me get a bucket for that thing!

Edited by magawatt

Thanks EGK,,In full agreement with ya. Ive heard the next 2 weeks will be very interesting. While praying last night, the thought occurred to me, "Do Not become Greedy", cash in and get out..

FWIW..some of you nay sayers, read Revelations 18.

Revelation 18

New International Version (NIV)

Revelation 18

Lament Over Fallen Babylon

1 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’[a]

She has become a dwelling for demons

and a haunt for every impure spirit,

a haunt for every unclean bird,

a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

3 For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’

so that you will not share in her sins,

so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,

and God has remembered her crimes.

6 Give back to her as she has given;

pay her back double for what she has done.

Pour her a double portion from her own cup.

7 Give her as much torment and grief

as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,

‘I sit enthroned as queen.

I am not a widow;[c]

I will never mourn.’

8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:

death, mourning and famine.

She will be consumed by fire,

for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,

you mighty city of Babylon!

In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,

and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea

became rich through her wealth!

In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!

Rejoice, you people of God!

Rejoice, apostles and prophets!

For God has judged her

with the judgment she imposed on you.”

The Finality of Babylon’s Doom

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence

the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,

never to be found again.

22 The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,

will never be heard in you again.

No worker of any trade

will ever be found in you again.

The sound of a millstone

23 The light of a lamp

will never shine in you again.

The voice of bridegroom and bride

Your merchants were the world’s important people.

By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,

of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

Alright... Here is Revelation 18.... Care to elaborate??? I would be very interested. Thank you. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When EGK started to post it made me look in areas that I had previously ignored or had not thought relevent to Iraq. Now my own research makes me wonder about the formation of Pres. Obama's Gov. Paul Volker (ex Fed. Res.), Herb. Allison (ex CEO Fannie Mae), even Mr. Geithner, through historic links with the Obamas. Taken with the outrageous loans handed out by the Fed. Trillions to American Banks and likewise to other worldwide "money" groups including British Banks, IMO is almost criminal. Too many "friends" in your Government as opposed to too many enemies trying to form a viable Gov. in Iraq, worse still Maliki has been favoured by American support and is now ready to "bite the hand" that keeps him there. This is of course just my opinion and I expect some disagreement to come my way , but as Bump says "play nice"

Mr. Geithner played a elephantine role in the mortgage meltdown and the subsequent recession we just experienced through his actions as President of the New York regional Federal Reserve bank and Secretary of the Treasury. As two examples, his hand in the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act and lowering bank reserve requirements. Not to mention his negotiation for the acquisition of Merrill Lynch by Bank of America and and AIG by Goldman Sachs with bailout money while letting Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns fail. Oh yea, and he's committed tax fraud three times.

• Upvote 1

from American Heritage Dictionary, onlne version.

Babylon . . . The capital of ancient Babylonia in Mesopotamia on the Euphrates River. Established as capital c. 1750 B.C. and rebuilt in regal splendor by Nebuchadnezzar II after its destruction (c. 689 B.C.) by the Assyrians, Babylon was the site of the Hanging Gardens, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

Biblical writers, especially earlier ones, ofttimes wrote of cities as women, and this is, in part, a lament over the destruction of Babylon. I believe, without scholarly proof, that this was probably written before King Nebuchadnezzar rebuilt the city, since he is supposed to have added the famous Hanging Gardens. I would love to see this city, even now. I'm sure I would feel in awe if I stood in one of its streets. This city has such a long history, and that alone has to have value. (Or rather, it has value to me).

I'm also sure that this reference, if it applies to this discussion as suggested, offers further connections between the comments here and this Biblical passage, itself, other than merely the fact of the city's ruin and antiquity. But it sure draws a full picture of a violent and complete destruction, doesn't it?

Great post. Ive also heard from some of the people i converse with and no its not okie or any of them, that they aare being offered 2-3 dollars per dinar on the black market because the soldiers cannot take the iraqi dinar home this tells me something is about to happen and it got me really excited. ALL Rumor but I have heard some of these stories more than once take it or leave it.

:rolleyes: So you are suggesting the you can walk into a bank in Iraq and cash your dollar in for the usual 1170 dinars, then go outside in the back ally and sell those dinars to the black market for $2,000 or $3,000 dollars. I don't think you understand what a "black market" is. Here's a hint: they are in business to MAKE money, not give it way.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!! What nintel! Your life must suck. I'll say a prayer for you.

Peace Out

www.dictionary.com

nintel

— n

a. negative intelligence

b. information that's twisted downward in general intel (ˈɪntɛl) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gifn a. ( US ) military intelligence b. information in generalintel (ˈɪntɛl) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gifn a. ( US ) military intelligence b. information in general intel (ˈɪntɛl) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gifn a. ( US ) military intelligence b. information in general

Before you negative, do some research. Go to Iraqi news. Shabibi even recently stated up to two years or longer. Iraq is not ready politically or financially. Don't put too much faith in pumpers & gurus. Put your trust in what is going on in this world. I'll say a prayer for you that you are right & will find untold wealth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe he needs DR LOVE. Hookit up. So Says...........DayTrader

:lol: Even Dr. LOVE could not cure his problems................no matter how hard he/she tried!!! Think the cure is in a box of pills which in psychiatry would be called anti depressants!!!;) or some ECT!