Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

Great point. but we know he wont put it on the line. That tell us something too.

Exactly my friend! Funny he/she has been awfully quiet since they originally posted this.....even Adam w as busy as he is will take time to post a follow up post....I'm just as positive as the next guy, but sick of the post's claiming to have these great contacts but nothing more than just a vague post.....and i don't care it was posted in rumors if you have a great reputation and the respect of the people on this site I would think you would take time out to respond to some of the post's to a VERY important thread you started

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

Thanks EGK. I like your contacts.

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gosh, i needed that. thanks!

• Upvote 1

If you feel you HAVE to be a negative about this info, at least wait until his projected RV dates/weeks have passed.

I have some info I would like to share with the negative/bashing members here! The negative comments and hard core bashing is going to stop or we are going to break out the ban hammer.

I have no link ;)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

No workerbee...I didn't think you were disrespectful. I was referring to interaction on another blog but then I have to think it is merely the opposition getting in their digs. Part of my point about two sides at war....

Somebody inferred that I know Oakie and no I don't.

Umbertino asked about the Rv...

I asked him when--- he said it had already, he gave me a high rate that was showing on the screen...but said it may go up or down from there.

I think it is a safe bet it will be over 3...

I am not going to read any more comments because it is just too much to attempt to answer... I wanted people to feel good like I did... But this thing can change... but I 100% believe it is happening soon...

• Upvote 8

If you feel you HAVE to be a negative about this info, at least wait until his projected RV dates/weeks have passed.

I have some info I would like to share with the negative/bashing members here! The negative comments and hard core bashing is going to stop or we are going to break out the ban hammer.

I have no link wink.gif

You da man bump :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Exactly my friend! Funny he/she has been awfully quiet since they originally posted this.....even Adam w as busy as he is will take time to post a follow up post....I'm just as positive as the next guy, but sick of the post's claiming to have these great contacts but nothing more than just a vague post.....and i don't care it was posted in rumors if you have a great reputation and the respect of the people on this site I would think you would take time out to respond to some of the post's to a VERY important thread you started

You have not read every post, because he did post, several times, since his first post. Reading is fundamental. Before people spout off about something they don't know, you should read before posting. EGK to my knowledge has not posted BS before, he has a good rep and I hope this does not change that. Most of his post have been very restrained. If this does not pan out, I'm willing to give him a reprieve. He can only share what he believes to be true. He has no control over what happens, he only shares what he is given.

• Upvote 5

I don't know if you are up on current events but I believe EGK has indeed participated in these posts. Chill dude, if it doesn't turn out then you can do the ol I told you so dance. I do believe he has connections, and he believes in them, but like everything some things can shift to the left. Nothing is a for sure.

However I do understand your skepticism because we have indeed heard just about everything except RV with this investment. And some of us have been here way too long, and some of us just signed up and we are already tired of it all.

EGK does have my respect even if it does not turn out, but if it does a case of patron shall be sent to him and he won't have to pay the shipping.

I have no link ;)

A man of few words but always well spoken.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

:lol:

I have no link ;)

:unsure::lol:

• Upvote 1

I have no link ;)

Woo hoo!! I love it when Bumper shows up! ;)B):D

• Upvote 3

Gotta love fridays!!! laugh.gif

Keep I have a lot of respect for you and so does my cousin his user name was DRV1804 he is back in Iraq and I am now taking over his dinar stalking he has a lot of respect on this site and i am not a newbie. he always talked very highly of you Keep

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I will share with you what I am hearing and I will leave it at that....

A year ago to the day, October 14, 2010, I stated that my source had told me that nothing was going to happen until 2012 and I got ripped a new one. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE said that there was NO WAY it could go to 2011 let alone the spring or summer of 2011. You can go back and check my posts because I stated it here on DV. Well, since then, my source has 4 other currency traders that have joined his "group" and combined, they hold A LOT of IQD. For the record,"Vic," my source still holds that nothing is happening until next fall (Oct/Nov 2012).

BUT....two in Vic's group told me yesterday that they disagree with Vic as they have other contacts and they are saying EXACTLY what EGK is saying. I will tell all of you up front that I don't know EGK, I have never meet him or contacted him and I rarely, if ever, post on this site any more. If you haven't figured it out from my past posts, I could care less what any of you think of me or my sources. The ONLY reason that I am posting tonight is that I see enough good people hear that are sincerely looking for answers.

What do I personally think? Well...like all of you, I hope it happens next week, I was tired of this ride long ago. But...Vic has been spot on so far and that is who I have to believe. I hope that he is wrong and we are all heading to the bank next week but I am not counting my dinar just yet. We will all just have to wait and see so cut EGK some slack and let's see what happens next week.

As always,

Dr. J

• Upvote 12

It's late and I am down with the flu so I see some typos and I HATE typos....

I see enough good people here...not hear...UGH! There are a few others so please forgive me.

Dr. J

ON WORRIES ON ANY TYPO'S! I THINK WE CAN ALL BE GUILTY OF THAT ONE!

I appreciate the posts by EGK and MicheleJ... and I can only hope and put out good energy that they come true!!! Go RV!!

• Upvote 2