Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

LOL...I stopped reading comments on page 3 on Friday night and read some on page 11 today...From what I gather it was probably wise.

Rather than get angry or defensive it is easier to assume what is being said and just stay on point... Restate why and what I believe. For those in support, thank you even if I didn't read your support.

For those against, never stop fighting for your right to be heard.

Now why is it so hard for the rest of us to be that mature and diplomatic?? I LOVE it. Thx EGK

• Upvote 1

The RV may be put off for another 3 to 4 years.

Conditions in Iraq are deteriorating.

Iraq is nowhere near ready even if they wanted to RV.

Iraq must still fill vacant positions in parliament or call for new elections.

The Kurds are threatening to walk out on talks.

Terror is on the rise in Baghdad as US troops wind down.

Iraqis are fighting amongst themselves.

They are not ready for Democracy at all.

Foreign investors are still hesitant to set up shop in Iraq.

Iraq is begging for investments & technology.

The big contracts will not happen.

Iraq can't prosper under such conditions no matter how much oil they pump.

Oil is no magic bullet to their problems.

Iraq is still a backwards country.

Iraqis are barbaric by history & by nature.

Nothing will ever change that fact.

If you have ID as I do...consider it as a long term investement. It will happen when conditions favor it.

Right now our best hope is that the ID floats agaist the Dollar weakening by the day.

The weak Dollar is our best friend right now.

I gave you a positive feedback to make up for the sad little people that gave you a negative feedback for giving your opinion. You stated your thoughts without bashing or being mean and these small little people have to hit negative reputation because they don't want to hear from anybody that may say something to the fact that it may not RV tomorrow. Face it that it may not happen for a while and this is just an investment. Hit the minus key when someone is nasty ,rude or being unprofessional like it was suppose to be used!! Shame on the ones that gave you a negative point for no good reason.

• Upvote 3

someone put a prediction post last week and I said October 29 and the rate 4.41...

Of course I hope it is sooner but I think this is a logical guess.

When Tman said, "It has already RV'd... and that it would happen when the Global Settlements were finalized he said he was on his way to sign certain documents pertaining to... so if that went well it would be days after....

So lets see if this makes any sort of sense.

What would "it has already RV'd" mean? Clearly transactions are not being done by the CBI at a new rate, so it isn't "done" in the sense of executed transactions. The only other "done" definition would be that the CBI has signed some sort of documents agreeing to a fixed rate that will occur based on some other criteria. That would certainly be among the most secret documents every signed. Yet, EGK wants us to believe is been leaked to the internet! If so many people know about this that it has made it to forums like this there would be enough folks who really know for sure that dinar sales would have gone through the roof (the first 100 times this went around). But of course they just continue on as usual. EGK may believe all this stuff, but I urge you to think about whether its remotely plausible before jumping on his bandwagon.

Don't give up now.

Unless you invested more than you can afford and need to get some back, even at a lose, I would agree with this. There is no point in selling now since the lose was built into the purchase price. Might as well wait to see what happens. Just don't expect to become wealthy. Hope to become wealthy? Sure, hope is good. But don't let that confuse your actual financial plan.

It'll happen Fran. The PTB understand that you HAVE to HAVE your Bellini on a hot tropical beach! B)

Oh, Ye Grand Pooh-Bah of the PTB, my friend, tyron, I pray you are right, Kind Sir!! It sounds lovely. Of course, i was thinking of a quiet, dim bar with good music, but a tropical beach (omit the "hot" part) probably also has its charms. lol

The RV may be put off for another 3 to 4 years.

Conditions in Iraq are deteriorating.

Iraq is nowhere near ready even if they wanted to RV.

Iraq must still fill vacant positions in parliament or call for new elections.

The Kurds are threatening to walk out on talks.

Terror is on the rise in Baghdad as US troops wind down.

Iraqis are fighting amongst themselves.

They are not ready for Democracy at all.

Foreign investors are still hesitant to set up shop in Iraq.

Iraq is begging for investments & technology.

The big contracts will not happen.

Iraq can't prosper under such conditions no matter how much oil they pump.

Oil is no magic bullet to their problems.

Iraq is still a backwards country.

Iraqis are barbaric by history & by nature.

Nothing will ever change that fact.

If you have ID as I do...consider it as a long term investement. It will happen when conditions favor it.

Right now our best hope is that the ID floats agaist the Dollar weakening by the day.

The weak Dollar is our best friend right now.

This is a very realistic post, one which will not be liked by most. Although hopefully not 3 or 4 years off in the future, yet with the long vacation coming for parlament, US troops withdrawing, unrest still in Iraq, the dinar revaluation is a ways off IMO, too. Going to be interesting to see what happens in Iraq for the next six months, if they can stay afloat or not.....can they maintain any sort of stability or fall to pieces is the question we will see. Of course the gurus will keep spouting RV every week, and the gullible will be strayed along for the ride. Bottom line is the Iraqi government cannot overnite increase the value of their monies to an extreme with such civil unrest ensuing.....it would mean certain death to many innocent civilians.....we are still a long ways off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL...I stopped reading comments on page 3 on Friday night and read some on page 11 today...From what I gather it was probably wise.

Rather than get angry or defensive it is easier to assume what is being said and just stay on point... Restate why and what I believe. For those in support, thank you even if I didn't read your support.

Your posts are quite interesting, and I took some time before telling you this so I could carefully think through the information you provided. I want to thank you for giving us a chance to anticipate without being being overcome with absolutes and to prepare without being blindsided when this happens. It is a narrow bridge you have walked, and I appreciate your finesse very much. I am feeling excited about it again, a feeling I had lost a while back. Since I trust my instincts, if not always my emotions, I believe you are right about the information you have told us here, and I want to offer you my warmest thank you. I truly and deeply appreciate both the message and the messenger. Again thank you so much, EGK!!

• Upvote 1

EGK, you write that book, I will buy a copy....Maybe two. I like the way you express yourself. When someone articulates their thoughts into such captivating words (read, "hold my interest"), I have no choice but to delve deeper into their mindset.

This is a very realistic post, one which will not be liked by most. Although hopefully not 3 or 4 years off in the future, yet with the long vacation coming for parlament, US troops withdrawing, unrest still in Iraq, the dinar revaluation is a ways off IMO, too. Going to be interesting to see what happens in Iraq for the next six months, if they can stay afloat or not.....can they maintain any sort of stability or fall to pieces is the question we will see. Of course the gurus will keep spouting RV every week, and the gullible will be strayed along for the ride. Bottom line is the Iraqi government cannot overnite increase the value of their monies to an extreme with such civil unrest ensuing.....it would mean certain death to many innocent civilians.....we are still a long ways off.

Yea, if I find my spending power is exponentially increased, the first thing I'm going to want to do is start a riot by parading down the street in my BVD's, playing loud rock 'n roll music, and planting flowers in my neighbor's yard. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yea, if I find my spending power is exponentially increased, the first thing I'm going to want to do is start a riot by parading down the street in my BVD's, playing loud rock 'n roll music, and planting flowers in my neighbor's yard. :lol: :lol:

Well sure, but they are in Iraq....go spouting off like that in Iraq and see what happens, lol. Parading down the street in your divies and planting flowers in your neighbors yard, with or without an RV will bring the paddy wagon, no matter where you may reside, lol.

I trust the news & financial reports more than I do rumors, gurus & pumpers. Proceed with caution is my method of investing.

Thank you. I try to be realistic rather than jumping on the rumor, pumper & guru bandwagons.

If in doubt go to WSJ, Fox Business or 24/7 Wall Street. Get multiple sources rather than just relying on one source to make your financial decissions on. It could come back & bite you in the rear. I know...I been there.

"secrete" or "secret"? Or is this an enigma? lol 'Splain yourself!! :P

Oops sorry. It is secret. I do most of my reading and typing on my ipad and end up these goofy mispellings. I'm referring to the book called The Secret. There's also a DVD of the same name. The book is basically about positive thoughts with positive actions create positive results. Thanks for asking.

Go RV

I trust the news & financial reports more than I do rumors, gurus & pumpers. Proceed with caution is my method of investing.

If I were you I'd be careful with the news and financial reports. I hear the entire American media is owned by 6 corporations. I think you're better of with us L. :D

Thank you. I try to be realistic rather than jumping on the rumor, pumper & guru bandwagons.

If in doubt go to WSJ, Fox Business or 24/7 Wall Street. Get multiple sources rather than just relying on one source to make your financial decissions on. It could come back & bite you in the rear. I know...I been there.

Agreed....been in this investment for five years now, and the gurus have been shouting RV everyweek or at least its emminent continously, but the facts is "nothing" has happened over and over. Progress is being made, slow it is, but moving nonetheless, and in this I am hopeful.

I don't like what you said, and thus, I don't agree with it, but you didn't deserve a - for a post that some will not agree with or that others just may not want to read. So I took it back for you. Fran

I don't like what you said, and thus, I don't agree with it, but you didn't deserve a - for a post that some will not agree with or that others just may not want to read. So I took it back for you. Fran

Thank you. I just get a different perspective from the Iraqi News, Fox Business, 24/7 Wall Street & WSJ. We can't always rely on pumpers, gurus & rumors alone. Some people want to believe rumors. That's OK. I'm invested for the same reason.

Thank you Fran. We don't have to all agree, and we most certainly don't want to all be for the gurus and pumpers. I just tend to think one of the most important aspects of this investment turning into a profit for all of us, is when the Iraqi government is stable and their people are safe, if it's a possibility for them. Believe me, I would love to see this thing pop sooner than later, yet I tend to stay more realistic, for I've seen the utterances of the gurus come and go for far too long.

Honestly, when I first came into this investment it was more for me and what I can do for my family, but the more I have learned over these last five years has made it not so much for me and what I can do, but more so for the Iraqi people and what they can do......just hope to be on their coat tails and ride along with their prosperity, for they need and deserve it far more than I do.

Peace.

Thank you Fran. We don't have to all agree, and we most certainly don't want to all be for the gurus and pumpers. I just tend to think one of the most important aspects of this investment turning into a profit for all of us, is when the Iraqi government is stable and their people are safe, if it's a possibility for them. Believe me, I would love to see this thing pop sooner than later, yet I tend to stay more realistic, for I've seen the utterances of the gurus come and go for far too long.

Honestly, when I first came into this investment it was more for me and what I can do for my family, but the more I have learned over these last five years has made it not so much for me and what I can do, but more so for the Iraqi people and what they can do......just hope to be on their coat tails and ride along with their prosperity, for they need and deserve it far more than I do.

Peace.

I feel the same way. If I knew I would lose all the money I have invested, but in exchange the Iraqis will have what every human being should have, I would gladly lose it all. May you always be blessed Redwine.

Well sure, but they are in Iraq....go spouting off like that in Iraq and see what happens, lol. Parading down the street in your divies and planting flowers in your neighbors yard, with or without an RV will bring the paddy wagon, no matter where you may reside, lol.

I think you missed my point redwine. I was being facetious. If you were a relatively poor Iraqi who suddenly found himself a middle-class or rich citizen, would you really have the time for mischief, hate, or discontent? Believe me when I say I know all too well how ingrained barbarism is in the middle-eastern psyche. I lived there for almost a decade.

I also know that, given large sums of money (in the form of subsidies, increased purchasing power, or whatever), even their deep-seated, inbred, centuries old hatred for all that is right and just, will be set aside for their own greed and self-satisfaction. They are truly a non-complex people.

I have been watching this thread, without much comment, but I do have to say that EGK does make some very valid points in his analysis of what he feels is going on through his contacts. I do believe that something is afoot and that we are not privy to any of the information (for good reason). So lets all remain resolute, and while we idly wait, understand that this is a greater plan not really intended for us miniscule investors, but for something to roll out that encompasses primarily what the powers that be have envisioned for a long time. UR

• Upvote 6

Are you coming back and comment if it doesn't go the way you ( your sources) described?

Please watch at least this 10 minutes...

My link

I have watched this documentary at least 15 times and now I am watching it backwards which I wish I had done before. The modern day stuff...even though completely attached to the 200 year old stuff... Is bringing an even clearer picture to mind on all of this...

Whether you support a precious metal backed currency or not, one cannot possibly wrestle back control for the masses when the masses have no understanding...

• Upvote 3

I have been watching this thread, without much comment, but I do have to say that EGK does make some very valid points in his analysis of what he feels is going on through his contacts. I do believe that something is afoot and that we are not privy to any of the information (for good reason). So lets all remain resolute, and while we idly wait, understand that this is a greater plan not really intended for us miniscule investors, but for something to roll out that encompasses primarily what the powers that be have envisioned for a long time. UR

Thank you for commenting.

• Upvote 2

My link

This documentary isn't schoolwork to me... It is REALLY ENJOYABLE... This part is the 1913 secret deal that gave us the FED....only 10 minutes.

You want a hero...It is this economist Bill Still... Look how he traveled all over the world and brought this together.

• Upvote 2

Please watch at least this 10 minutes...

My link

I have watched this documentary at least 15 times and now I am watching it backwards which I wish I had done before. The modern day stuff...even though completely attached to the 200 year old stuff... Is bringing an even clearer picture to mind on all of this...

Whether you support a precious metal backed currency or not, one cannot possibly wrestle back control for the masses when the masses have no understanding...

Thanks, keep it coming.