Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

Yes. They will de-dollarize Iraq. That's a fact and it means the dinar is worth more than the dollar. Fact. Again, sorry, no link.

Not to be greedy, but if this is true, i wish they would "de-five-dollalrize" the country. haha Might as well aim a little higher.

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

And just how reliable and in the know are your sources? How much trust are you personally putting in this "good news"? Just asking....

I have listened to all the GURU's and read all the forums. A few thinks make me think that we are close. In the past weeks we have seen the heads of Iraq promise the people of Iraq and the leaders more money. We have seen Iraq spend large amounts of money on F16's and don’t forget the ships from China. I have seen no proof that Chapter 7 has been lifted. I still question the ERIBAL agreement and the HCL. These have to be settled. I am not disputing if these are done. I just haven’t seen proof. Now back to my original point. How can Iraq spend huge amounts of money if they are not out of chapter 7? Perhaps they see a massive change in the currency value over the horizon. My brain tells me we must be close! My emotions say GO RV NOW!

I don't know for sure! Just thinking out loud!

I just could NOT imagine this for 8 long years!!!! How did you keep your sanity? This stuff has been nuts just in 3 months!!!

Right... Tell me about it... The li'l secret ( for me at least) was to keep this issue in a far-away corner of my mind as much as humanly possible... But sometimes it will get at you.....

You're right about the insane amount of projectiond leading to crying wolf. Couldn't agree more.

However, this time he's right. Sorry if that upsets you. You'll be happy soon enough, and the past won't matter.

Sorry if the usual question arises at this point........How soon is "soon enough"? To me it'll never be "soon enough" no matter what.

Agreed on the fact that the Past won't matter anymore once it RV's.

Edited by umbertino

Sure but the fact is no RV happening this year...................

And YOU would know this how...................what intel do you have to support this ???? Why are you always so blinking -ve !?!?!?! You irritate because of it. I have never read anything positive from you. Sorry everyone else but it is true. If you life is so dark and bleak to you.....I would strongly advise you see a doctor. :(

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Great post. Ive also heard from some of the people i converse with and no its not okie or any of them, that they aare being offered 2-3 dollars per dinar on the black market because the soldiers cannot take the iraqi dinar home this tells me something is about to happen and it got me really excited. ALL Rumor but I have heard some of these stories more than once take it or leave it.

Hey easy.Haven't posted for awhile but can you elaborate on this intel you have at all?If this is true and the blackmarket is in fact offering 2-3 bones/dinar then this is huge and by far the most substantial new piece of info to come out.Any more tidbits you have would be appreciated!

As for Carrello,(your post is farther on)Thank you for your opinion of EKG as I respect yours.I haven't caught his posts so your endorsement is very encouraging!

Cheers,

Sparky

post-24609-131863070491_thumb.jpg

And YOU would know this how...................what intel do you have to support this ???? Why are you always so blinking -ve !?!?!?! You irritate because of it. I have never read anything positive from you. Sorry everyone else but it is true. If you life is so dark and bleak to you.....I would strongly advise you see a doctor. :(

You tellem Bettyboop.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

Maybe he needs DR LOVE. Hookit up. So Says...........DayTrader

• Upvote 3

:lol: buwahahaha....that was actually kinda funny!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I was very bummed out so I called my source. He gave me good news. I figured other people want some hopeful news too. I am trying not to give details because I took it upon myself to share this much. If it delays further, that would suck. But my source is so important to the success of the revaluation of these world currencies that he is in the eye of the hurricane.

I have tried to explain the intricacy of this in other threads as carefully as possible. There were some major power players trying to stop this and some others seeing this as a golden moment to make an even larger impact on the world. They are still warring behind the scenes but one side has had a huge victory. If you look closely at the news you will see it. Others have touched on it in the last couple days. When one side tries to say it is bull and another says it isn't. Sort of shows you that one side isn't happy about the changing power... Iraq's details are not the hold up, it is the two Goliaths wrestling for control of the system.

Whether next week or the week after, we are close and THIS IS HAPPENING and the rate is going to be healthy... By the time I am authorized to give details it won't matter, we will be taking care of business.

When people are talking trillions of dollars, STUFF HAPPENS... And if this doesn't happen really soon -- I won't say another word... I will be disappointed-- but not surprised.

(patron is a top shelf tequila)

• Upvote 10

You just covered both points that I was going to. EGK is not a pumper, or a fly-by-night, he/she is always serious and doesn't get into the gutter, or chat just to chatter. When EGK has something to say, it is said. So I am behind you, EGK, all the way. Every high-level person has professional and personal contacts, and why not EGK?

And Zig is right, maybe he does enjoy his job, or own his own company, and would not dream of giving it up.

When this RV's next week (positive affirmations!) I won't give up my company. I am going to buy houses, travels, cars, and it will all be a business write-off. And I will keep the people I have, and hire more. Why would I give that up? It doesn't matter how much money you have, you have to have a reason to get up in the morning. The people with the most money, still work.

Anything can happen between now and next week to accelerate or stop an RV. But I am going with EGK on this one.

Thanks for making my weekend.

That's right why stop what you love, what gets you up in the morning, what motivates you? This investment does not mean I will RV in a RV and stop off at Vegas for a dog show, and Circus, Circus. It just makes one's chosen occupation more room to expand.

I was very bummed out so I called my source. He gave me good news. I figured other people want some hopeful news too. I am trying not to give details because I took it upon myself to share this much. If it delays further, that would suck. But my source is so important to the success of the revaluation of these world currencies that he is in the eye of the hurricane.

I have tried to explain the intricacy of this in other threads as carefully as possible. There were some major power players trying to stop this and some others seeing this as a golden moment to make an even larger impact on the world. They are still warring behind the scenes but one side has had a huge victory. If you look closely at the news you will see it. Others have touched on it in the last couple days. When one side tries to say it is bull and another says it isn't. Sort of shows you that one side isn't happy about the changing power... Iraq's details are not the hold up, it is the two Goliaths wrestling for control of the system.

Whether next week or the week after, we are close and THIS IS HAPPENING and the rate is going to be healthy... By the time I am authorized to give details it won't matter, we will be taking care of business.

When people are talking trillions of dollars, STUFF HAPPENS... And if this doesn't happen really soon -- I won't say another word... I will be disappointed-- but not surprised.

(patron is a top shelf tequila)

Thanks for the post it sounds very promissing, I have one question, when you say pay attention to the news, do you mean US news or Iraqi news?