Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

But my source is so important to the success of the revaluation of these world currencies that he is in the eye of the hurricane.

End Quote

EGK....Thanks for the fine details and specifics.....Even though the above mentioned statement is getting the whole thing more and more cryptic and has me ( and everybody else, I'd guess) wondering and even drooling with an insane ( but understandable) level of Curiosity ....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I was very bummed out so I called my source. He gave me good news. I figured other people want some hopeful news too. I am trying not to give details because I took it upon myself to share this much. If it delays further, that would suck. But my source is so important to the success of the revaluation of these world currencies that he is in the eye of the hurricane.

I have tried to explain the intricacy of this in other threads as carefully as possible. There were some major power players trying to stop this and some others seeing this as a golden moment to make an even larger impact on the world. They are still warring behind the scenes but one side has had a huge victory. If you look closely at the news you will see it. Others have touched on it in the last couple days. When one side tries to say it is bull and another says it isn't. Sort of shows you that one side isn't happy about the changing power... Iraq's details are not the hold up, it is the two Goliaths wrestling for control of the system.

Whether next week or the week after, we are close and THIS IS HAPPENING and the rate is going to be healthy... By the time I am authorized to give details it won't matter, we will be taking care of business.

When people are talking trillions of dollars, STUFF HAPPENS... And if this doesn't happen really soon -- I won't say another word... I will be disappointed-- but not surprised.

(patron is a top shelf tequila)

EGK, that was extremely cool, thanks for the news! :D

I was very bummed out so I called my source. He gave me good news. I figured other people want some hopeful news too. I am trying not to give details because I took it upon myself to share this much. If it delays further, that would suck. But my source is so important to the success of the revaluation of these world currencies that he is in the eye of the hurricane.

I have tried to explain the intricacy of this in other threads as carefully as possible. There were some major power players trying to stop this and some others seeing this as a golden moment to make an even larger impact on the world. They are still warring behind the scenes but one side has had a huge victory. If you look closely at the news you will see it. Others have touched on it in the last couple days. When one side tries to say it is bull and another says it isn't. Sort of shows you that one side isn't happy about the changing power... Iraq's details are not the hold up, it is the two Goliaths wrestling for control of the system.

Whether next week or the week after, we are close and THIS IS HAPPENING and the rate is going to be healthy... By the time I am authorized to give details it won't matter, we will be taking care of business.

When people are talking trillions of dollars, STUFF HAPPENS... And if this doesn't happen really soon -- I won't say another word... I will be disappointed-- but not surprised.

(patron is a top shelf tequila)

Patron is top shelf, can leave someone running around the neighborhood without their clothes....but oh well!

Good news. Gives me hope after the IRS ate my ass this year.

Thanks and Cheers!

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

Thank you for sharing your information. Very positive. Go RV

Ya im sorry but if there was a ounce of truth to this EGK would be participating in this thread more than just starting it! <_<:angry::huh:

This doesn't bother me but it is funny... I left this page up while I walked to the grocery store. I seriously debated whether to hit submit, but the phone call made me feel upbeat and wanted to share... I only have 4 hundred thousand dinar... I barely have enough money for groceries... but yes I am enjoying a beer... and as for a successful company... I am good at what I do but that has not translated to beau-coup dollars... However, if my dinar nets me a million dollars I might buy a bar and give up media... When I was young I had a passion for it, now it's just time consuming and barely pays the bills.

I came to DV to try and get the dinarians behind the white hats. Without repeating my subtle hints in my last post I will say that the White Hats, (remember Tman?) are key to completing the triangle.

Again, we are very close and all the other intel providers all started reporting the bank screen stuff about 3 weeks ago when the White hats scored a major victory. The other people (gurus) were seeing and hearing the results of that victory... So collectively there is a ton of info that is part of the deal.

And thus far very few have the entire story...

I would add that our military should look at this as a chance to finally get paid for services above and beyond... If you stand up for yourselves you will be standing up for all of us...when you let them screw you... that trickles down too...

• Upvote 9

You know what's really funny? It's the fact that this is true and so many people just can't it won't believe it. Jaded spirits create jaded hope...and without hope it is too difficult to accept facts.

So sad, but I am so glad it is over. Sorry no link.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say goodbye to the PD crowd back in May saying it would be over by the end of June? And didn't you say that Global Settlements has nothing to do with the RV? EGK is saying that he's connected to the White Hats so I'm assuming he's getting his information from people you don't consider credible. I'll be happy to see an RV of $1+ within a few days, but I'm not counting on seeing anything more than a nickel if there's an RV this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say goodbye to the PD crowd back in May saying it would be over by the end of June? And didn't you say that Global Settlements has nothing to do with the RV? EGK is saying that he's connected to the White Hats so I'm assuming he's getting his information from people you don't consider credible. I'll be happy to see an RV of $1+ within a few days, but I'm not counting on seeing anything more than a nickel if there's an RV this year.

Hmmm?

Global Settlements have zero to do with the RV. I was also right about june. I basically feel off the grid on purpose, and sometimes post here.

The RV has already occurred, and we will see this shortly. You are blessed and a nickel means nothing globally...you'll be happier than that.

I have no link.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well this all sounds very promising. Do you mind if I ask why, if your source is so high up, he would risk confiding in you?

Again this sort of thing is funny because my source, though he takes my phone calls and calls me back...two people in the group...both give me more respect than even I feel I should get. They like me because I helped them voluntarily with several things...

However, the point I wanted to make is that YOU are privy to much of the same info and SOURCE also... He spent 6 hours answering questions on two occasions... You can go to his blog and ask him questions directly.

And of the hundreds of people I know that he knows, it is amazing how many are so disrespectful that why on Earth would a person bother to go above and beyond to include many of those people who had just as much of an opportunity to become friends.

We are friends after a year because I understand the simple psychology that you don't insult people if you want to know more about them. You can ask them tough questions and even disagree, and phrased with respect they will answer with respect.

I knew this was a mistake...lol...

The fact is, anything can still happen. Trillions of dollars can purchase life and death. A plane could go down and everything changes.

I said it before, people seem to think they are owed this money.... It is a gamble and one I have studied close enough to understand why it is real. But stuff happens... I could believe today based on what I know and new information can come around that changes what was 100% faith to something considerably less. And the war is within the FEDERAL RESERVE itself... Not everyone within that structure are on the same page... Some are more honest than others...some are a lot more vulnerable to prosecution.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

Yipppeee! It's officially the weekend!

• Upvote 2

Patron is top shelf, can leave someone running around the neighborhood without their clothes....but oh well!

Good news. Gives me hope after the IRS ate my ass this year.

Thanks and Cheers!

OK Zig, You had to bring that up. I get drunk one night and streak through the neighborhood one time and you can't let it go. That's OK I'll still party with you, buddy.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the response, hope you didn't take my question as being disrespectful, I tried to ask as politely as possible. One more question though, after reading your response:

And of the hundreds of people I know that he knows, it is amazing how many are so disrespectful that why on Earth would a person bother to go above and beyond to include many of those people who had just as much of an opportunity to become friends.

Read more:

You source sounds like he is as unappreciated as okie! :blink: That's just a coincidence, right?

• Upvote 2

Oh yes! That doesn't have anything to do with it and you know it, you start a thread claiming a RV why would you still be working? If EGK is soooooooo sure of a RV he should be home with his/her feet up, kicked back sip'n on a cocktail

Great point. but we know he wont put it on the line. That tell us something too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1