Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

I am curious about sheep and first time currency traders ;)

You know your holding some dinars gambling that this will RV just like the rest of us but reality tells us different. I'm sure you have better things to do than to come to here and read dinar chatter if you didn't have a little curiosity that this just might make some folks wealthy.

WHITE HATS

Hope this helps

I went there and read much of that first page and decided that these are extremist fools and idiots. Sorry, but they have just too much belief in old conspiracies trailing through their discourse, and all regarding our country and the first President Bush, on through Obama, who are all blamed of being cohorts in crime. Now, given what we have all seen, how likely is that? Not very. And when I read that they believe all of these people will be taking their respective wealth and hiding out together on a huge ranch in a South American county, I gave up. :blink::unsure::o:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not to be coy but the elites who gave us the Federal Reserve are dead. But I do agree with the rest of your post

Lol you know what I mean.

Yes it was a different Rockerfeller/Rothschild than today that put the Federal Reserve in place,but the way they run things remains the same.

I don't think I quite understand you Pudge.

You're basically saying here that you agree that the elite families run things here,yet somewhere else you say that you used to buy into 'conspiracy theories' but no more.Last time I checked believing that the elite families really ran the worlds governments and economies would get you labeled as a 'conspiracy nut'.

which is it,can't be both ways.

Also no offense if I'm wrong but I was slightly troubled by your posting history.Seems you started posting a mere 2 days ago and was acting like a regular newbie in the way you asked questions and conducted yourself .Then the very next day you're posting all these very complicated arguments as to why dinars are a bad investment,telling us you sold all yours etc etc.Scary thing is that you've apparently convinced quite a few people to sell off their investment in your very short time here.Something doesn't seem quite right..in all honestly after reading more of your posts you give off a dumper vibe to me.whether you are one or not I've only invested 300 dollars into 250 thousand dinar,so I'm fully willing to take the risk whether it pans out or not.

And sorry to say it,but if it turns out that you do not believe that the New world Order elites manipulates the economy to their own whim,your arguments are even less credible to me.Trying to use Govt numbers and figures or having some suit tell us 'here's how economics work',is useless when the elites have their hand on the project.No one tells them how they have to manipulate economies,they just do whatever they want and use junk economics and figures to placate the masses.Trying to use those kind of arguments is kinda like sitting there scraping the surface of the rabbit hole with a plastic shovel,and never bothering to dig any deeper.

• Upvote 2

You know your holding some dinars gambling that this will RV just like the rest of us but reality tells us different. I'm sure you have better things to do than to come to here and read dinar chatter if you didn't have a little curiosity that this just might make some folks wealthy.

I'm really hoping it does StopdaBs. But yes, I really shouldn't be on here as it has put me way behind on a lot of other endeavors. I do, however, enjoy the different personalities, arguments, humor and raport among posters as I rarely (this is the first time I've ever got involved posting anywhere on anything) post on the internet. Also fascinated with how people get frenzied up into the 'next new exciting craze', then get tempered about it, then grasping, flailing onto any last possible vapor of hope. Then poof it's over.

Not saying this won't happen for folks in this venture but it is interesting to watch how people, feeding on each others dreams distance themselves from reality.

Good luck to you!

Edited by pudge

Lol you know what I mean.

Yes it was a different Rockerfeller/Rothschild than today that put the Federal Reserve in place,but the way they run things remains the same.

I don't think I quite understand you Pudge.

You're basically saying here that you agree that the elite families run things here,yet somewhere else you say that you used to buy into 'conspiracy theories' but no more.Last time I checked believing that the elite families really ran the worlds governments and economies would get you labeled as a 'conspiracy nut'.

which is it,can't be both ways.

Also no offense if I'm wrong but I was slightly troubled by your posting history.Seems you started posting a mere 2 days ago and was acting like a regular newbie in the way you asked questions and conducted yourself .Then the very next day you're posting all these very complicated arguments as to why dinars are a bad investment,telling us you sold all yours etc etc.Scary thing is that you've apparently convinced quite a few people to sell off their investment in your very short time here.Something doesn't seem quite right..in all honestly after reading more of your posts you give off a dumper vibe to me.whether you are one or not I've only invested 300 dollars into 250 thousand dinar,so I'm fully willing to take the risk whether it pans out or not.

And sorry to say it,but if it turns out that you do not believe that the New world Order elites manipulates the economy to their own whim,your arguments are even less credible to me.Trying to use Govt numbers and figures or having some suit tell us 'here's how economics work',is useless when the elites have their hand on the project.No one tells them how they have to manipulate economies,they just do whatever they want and use junk economics and figures to placate the masses.Trying to use those kind of arguments is kinda like sitting there scraping the surface of the rabbit hole with a plastic shovel,and never bothering to dig any deeper.

Appreciate the post. I wish I had time to get into all of this but suffice to say that I do believe their are politicians here and abroad and wealthy influential foreign elites (George Soros, to name one) who do wish ill on America and want to bring us down and third world nations up so we are more the same; no more Amercian exceptionalism ( Soros actually said this). I suspect this will eventually happen and I am vlolently opposed to this. But to say that a few secret society guys in the basement of an Ivy League school are planning the rest of the world's events is really silly and only tittilates the people who believe it so they will have a 'secret' they can tell people to make them sound smart. If we are so helpless against these folks and their manipulation of economic data to placate the masses why invest in this? Is it because you know a secret just like them? The world is too chaotic with religious, political, economic, and racial differences to be controlled by a few eggheads. There's too many differnces between the eggheads themselves. The UN can't even blow its own nose much less control anything else. The European Union can't even get Britain involved with the Euro and the rest of the world and the secret society has no idea what to do about Greece, Ireland, Spain, Portugal etc. It's all a mess and no one, not even the Rothchilds, Bilderbergers, Skull & Bones society or CFR know what to do about it, but standard economic principles don't lie.

I used to be heavy into conspiracies and was close to believing that man really never landed on the moon. Then I started waking up. Please don't lose yourself in the conspiracy world and good luck with your investment.

Appreciate the post. I wish I had time to get into all of this but suffice to say that I do believe their are politicians here and abroad and wealthy influential foreign elites (George Soros, to name one) who do wish ill on America and want to bring us down and third world nations up so we are more the same; no more Amercian exceptionalism ( Soros actually said this). I suspect this will eventually happen and I am vlolently opposed to this. But to say that a few secret society guys in the basement of an Ivy League school are planning the rest of the world's events is really silly and only tittilates the people who believe it so they will have a 'secret' they can tell people to make them sound smart. If we are so helpless against these folks and their manipulation of economic data to placate the masses why invest in this? Is it because you know a secret just like them? The world is too chaotic with religious, political, economic, and racial differences to be controlled by a few eggheads. There's too many differnces between the eggheads themselves. The UN can't even blow its own nose much less control anything else. The European Union can't even get Britain involved with the Euro and the rest of the world and the secret society has no idea what to do about Greece, Ireland, Spain, Portugal etc. It's all a mess and no one, not even the Rothchilds, Bilderbergers, Skull & Bones society or CFR know what to do about it, but standard economic principles don't lie.

I used to be heavy into conspiracies and was close to believing that man really never landed on the moon. Then I started waking up. Please don't lose yourself in the conspiracy world and good luck with your investment.

BTW, I did not know that I convinced some people to dump their Dinar. How do you know that? That was not my intenetion. If you've bought it you might as well keep it unless you need the cash because you never know. ;) But buying more IMHO is foolish. Problem is even if the Dinar goes up it will take awhile to recoup the 30% you've already dropped then throw in inflation and after a decade or so you may have made more in a passbook savings account. Just my opinion.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BTW, I did not know that I convinced some people to dump their Dinar. How do you know that? That was not my intenetion. If you've bought it you might as well keep it unless you need the cash because you never know. ;) But buying more IMHO is foolish. Problem is even if the Dinar goes up it will take awhile to recoup the 30% you've already dropped then throw in inflation and after a decade or so you may have made more in a passbook savings account. Just my opinion.

Who are you? (((((((WARNING)))))))) NEVER take advice from someone you don't know. And double check advice from someone you do know. And that's not an opinion. So Says......................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

Who are you? (((((((WARNING)))))))) NEVER take advice from someone you don't know. And double check advice from someone you do know. And that's not an opinion. So Says......................DayTrader

TOTALLY AGREE :D

Somehow I feel used by someone who posted here for his amusement. Apparently Pudge has no dinar, no desire for dinar, but couldn't resist his curiosity. I think we should charge him for admission. <_<

Yes, I should be charged admission for the entertainment has been great and educational. Some of you posters are swell folks and I've enjoyed chatting with you. But I did have Dinar and wanted more, then.......? :o

Edited by pudge

TOTALLY AGREE :D

Yes, I should be charged admission for the entertainment has been great and educational. Some of you posters are swell folks and I've enjoyed chatting with you. But I did have Dinar and wanted more, then.......? :o

Pudge..PLEASE tell me you didn't get out of this investment purely on what you learned from this 'Brian' fella.

Pudge..PLEASE tell me you didn't get out of this investment purely on what you learned from this 'Brian' fella.

Not at all, but Brian's stone cold logic left an impression. I still have some, for souveniers, but I will happily cash in if something happens. :D

Oh and for the person who called me a racist... How would you like to see the dozens of videos I produced with the black community for the black community for no pay" Here is one. There are dozens more... We produced videos on a long list of subjects --drugs, alcohol, gangs, drinking and driving, pregnancy---for teens with black and hispanic teens in Madison Wisconsin. How much time have you volunteered in the black community? And My writing partner is Jewish and just about every person in my high school friends is Jewish. The point of the history lesson is to save people from a Luciferian con job that clearly people are falling for hook line and sinker.

• Upvote 5

Oh and for the person who called me a racist... How would you like to see the dozens of videos I produced with the black community for the black community for no pay" Here is one. There are dozens more... We produced videos on a long list of subjects --drugs, alcohol, gangs, drinking and driving, pregnancy---for teens with black and hispanic teens in Madison Wisconsin. How much time have you volunteered in the black community? And My writing partner is Jewish and just about every person in my high school friends is Jewish. The point of the history lesson is to save people from a Luciferian con job that clearly people are falling for hook line and sinker.

I watched the movie with my 6 year old nephew and he and I enjoyed it.

Nice work EGK

• Upvote 1

I said in the post that he didn't answer my questions. I said what he had said in his live call in appearance a month ago.

It was old news but most seemed to have missed it. He said 3.68... I can try and call him today but I am of the opinion that everything is too iffy... Every time he says they are finalizing the GS someone from the opposition pulls a fast one and the whole rocess has to begin again... They don't pick up where it left off... they have to start all over in the process of the 12 tiers and the signing procedures... It is very complex.

However, people trying to talk people out of it may be a sign that they are going to do it and they don't want people piling on.

I watched the movie with my 6 year old nephew and he and I enjoyed it.

Nice work EGK

Thanks Tony, most of the time we make those movies in two afternoons so they aren't polished but very improvised.

Here is 5 educational videos I made on brain development. My son is the 13 year old star... This is good family education... I hope your nephew likes it.

My link

We parodied the X files... The CorteX files. I have a ton of stuff with kids send me an email and I'll send you links.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I said in the post that he didn't answer my questions. I said what he had said in his live call in appearance a month ago.

It was old news but most seemed to have missed it. He said 3.68... I can try and call him today but I am of the opinion that everything is too iffy... Every time he says they are finalizing the GS someone from the opposition pulls a fast one and the whole rocess has to begin again... They don't pick up where it left off... they have to start all over in the process of the 12 tiers and the signing procedures... It is very complex.

However, people trying to talk people out of it may be a sign that they are going to do it and they don't want people piling on.

Thanks Tony, most of the time we make those movies in two afternoons so they aren't polished but very improvised.

Here is 5 educational videos I made on brain development. My son is the 13 year old star... This is good family education... I hope your nephew likes it.

My link

We parodied the X files... The CorteX files. I have a ton of stuff with kids send me an email and I'll send you links.

Thanks EGK, we watched the first one and liked it, it's dinner time we'll watch the other ones later, your son is very good, as are the others.

• Upvote 1

I'm really hoping it does StopdaBs. But yes, I really shouldn't be on here as it has put me way behind on a lot of other endeavors. I do, however, enjoy the different personalities, arguments, humor and raport among posters as I rarely (this is the first time I've ever got involved posting anywhere on anything) post on the internet. Also fascinated with how people get frenzied up into the 'next new exciting craze', then get tempered about it, then grasping, flailing onto any last possible vapor of hope. Then poof it's over.

Not saying this won't happen for folks in this venture but it is interesting to watch how people, feeding on each others dreams distance themselves from reality.

Good luck to you!

hmmm . . . When you "feed" on something, you take from it. We don't feed on each other's dreams; we share our dreams with each other. That's an entirely different gig.

• Upvote 2

Welcome home EGK. We HAVE missed you. Lights, camera, action.. folks EGK...

Drum rooollllllllllllllll, RV next week now 336 times and we have already RV'd 94 times and counting.... Sorry but this is almost as good as these people that keep seeing bank screen flickering, ROTFLMAO.

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

• Upvote 2

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

Sources? common...What are your so called sources? A magic 8ball? Everyone in dinarland has sources but only very few have sources in the know.

• Upvote 1

Black community ? Ever been to Southern Appalachia ? Indian reservations ? Man, look outside the box.