Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

silkysand (Something is really going on at Wells Fargo)

trooper

I Have got to remember not to read these Bank rumors. I feel the more dumber by doing so. :blink: Somebody knock me up side my head please. Lol God Bless Semper Fi :lol:

It's ok to listen, as long as you remember to laugh directly afterwards and know that they are all jokes. Let's all agree to start our bank stories with "Man (or woman) walks into a bank"

• Upvote 1

silkysand (Something is really going on at Wells Fargo): OOM 10/5/11

October 5th, 2011 12:58 pm ·

Hello Everyone.

I just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn’t state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. He wanted me to let him know if he should or not………..deffinetly it’s a NO I said.

I figured that if they are offering a figure, then something is going on that are not aware of but only what the intel providers have been furnishing dinarians with…Ok well , if you know anything of whats really stirring up with the banks , any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

Hallo Trooper,

it's second time that i heard that is offered more USD for IQD then rate is. Last week i heard that some people offered 5000USD for 1mil.IQD in Dubai. Sorry but no proof for that. I searched more banks in Dubai but no proof for this rate. I concluded it's probably rumor. Is it now problem to buy IQD or somebody know something???

Lets say for arguments sake this unthought-out drivel was true, that would mean Wells Fargo is willing to shell out roughly 26 cents per dinar (give or take a penny), but if history has taught us anything this means WF is expecting a dinar RV of a minimum of lets 76 cents which is just about the true value of a dollar (1:1 exchange). This also indicates they would be expecting the RV in the very near future as I do not see them stockpiling dinar for several years for the CBI to institute new monetary policies; as recent articles would suggest, and they risk the supposed pending re-denomination (prior to them making any kind of gain). So it would point to RV, soon and before RD...However, no bank as large as WF with coffers connected to some of the world's billionaires including the Omaha Oracle himself Mr. Warren Buffet is gonna be cold calling grannies and grandpas like a first year trader riding a deskchair at Stupid & Stupid Investments LLC, for what amounts to fist fulls of couch chain worth of dinar. They would rather have your long term business after RV and/or buy a few billion of dinar. So this rumor, while rooted in logic got lost in translation. Someone was counting on short term desire and ignorance to out weigh long term intelligence. Thanks, but not thanks...oh and if it true I agree with previous posters, cash in quick and buy more dinar and there is also this bridge in Brooklyn I know of if your interested lol

• 1 year later...

With all of the recycled material going on about the banks, I thought I'd just post something I recall from 2011.  Nothing ever changes.  After holdign this for over 4 years, I no longer believe any of the RV stuff, but I do hope that the Iraqi Dinar becomes a traded currency at some point in time. Until then, I sit, wait and check in every 6 months or so. 

Good luck all.

Now this is a bank story !!!!!!!

I love bank stories.

This one they did not spare the BS

I mean they just used it liberally

I mean it reeks of BS

Great bank story thanks for bringing it over.

Basically you're saying that a good bank story and BS go always hand in hand....Smile.

• Upvote 1

Yep, that's a good old Okie story. Come on and laugh, it's what we do. I was thinking the same thing about this story coming on Wednesday, but you're right, Monday is a holiday so they do have to start early or risk loosing the audience they are shooting for. You just have to laugh, getting angry is such a waste of time on this ride.

r2

• Upvote 1

more lies there is no way a bank will know of a rate change before it happens my mom was a vice president of a major bank here......when it happens no bank will know ahead of time........if i was thwe guy i would have gotten alittle cash if that was the case....cashed in just a lil bit.....but lets stop with the lies just to get attention.......... :butt-kicking: 

Blow it out your ASS

Hello Everyone.

I just finished speaking with my brother inlaw which resides in Laredo Tx. I swear to you by everything I hold holy that the following information is true , not rumor , speculation , just a fact.

He has just informed me that he contacted Wells Fargo and inquired on how much he was entitled to if he exchanged his 200.000 Dinar. Well they didn’t state a specific rate, but what they did do is OFFER him between $5000.00 and $10,000 dollars for it. He wanted me to let him know if he should or not………..deffinetly it’s a NO I said.

I figured that if they are offering a figure, then something is going on that are not aware of but only what the intel providers have been furnishing dinarians with…Ok well , if you know anything of whats really stirring up with the banks , any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

This post is two years old. Why are you posting it again. Is there some relevence for today. October 2011, really?

Post is date October 2011. What is the relevance for today?

Hello Everyone.

Thank you and God bless.

do you really think Wells Fargo Bank does not have an exact procedure to handle currency ie: (dinar whatever) , I have accounts at wells and quite frankly they have procedures to take a pee let alone talk currency, there is no way they gave him a spread etc.....

why do people continue to feed this b.s. crap across the web . and of course end everything with God bless!!! ....

i have a very good relationship with wells , long term account mother in law retired as vp of business banking and yet when I ever ask anyone about the Dinar at wells they laugh at me and tell me it is junk.... now i truly do not believe them , but i do not believe anyone who says my wells fargo banker said.... blah blah blah supersecret rate on blinking screens and as soon as Obama , La guarde and Lew meet in aspen and sing irish songs on St patricks day this weekend wells fargo is authorized to pay us all in green usd.......

as my favorite ripoff con artist says  Enough said .........