Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the first thing you will do after walking out of the bank with all that money?

Walk out of the bank.

Get in the truck.

Drive to Red Lobster and

drop off wife (that's where

she wants to go).

Drive to Taco Bell.

Order one of everything

on the Value Menu because

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER HAVE

TO ORDER FROM IT!!!

My future will be filled with

XXL GRILLED STUFT STEAK BURRITOS!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking about maybe getting on the local metro bus, and taking a ride to nowhere. Take the time to figure what my next move will be. Somehow not planning to party like a rock star seems out of character for me, so maybe building a stage will be incorporated into the plans. :lol: :lol:

I figure my legs will be shaking so bad I have to worry about getting in a car wreck.

It might even cause you to thank God, huh? lol I relate to the shakey legs, but my whole body will get a workout because it will be shaking so badly. I'll even have to concentrate on breathing, let alone driving. I hope we are both safe to drive home afterwards. It will be quite an experience, one I''ve never had before. But once I get home, I'll check in here often until I know you are home safe. :P:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell the wife to pack her bags, she will probably ask.

“Do I pack for winter months dear or summer clothing?

I will reply

“Just pack your bags your leaving””

That or you can leave.

Which reminds me of an old joke.....

Wife asks hubby " Dear how about taking me to an exotic destination where I've never been ?" Hubby " How about the kitchen?" And then the fight started....

After I get home from the bank, I'll pour a drink and settle into my recliner with a paper, pen, and lap-pad, and I'll make a list of what I plan to do. First, I'll contact some of Adam's advisors and make appointments. Soon after I get this money, one thing I want to do is to take a trip to meet with some special interesting friends. :lol::D I plan to help my two daughters and a couple of important organizations, Wounded Warriors and a home about an hour from here for women and children who are fleeing abusinve relationships. I have a long list of things I want to do with that money, but they are all in my head, so I'll write them all down soon so I won't forget a single one of them. And after all of that, I'll simply live a charmed life. lol

I'll cry too, probably... Maybe I'll even think that a Mighty Being is above me.... I'll take that into consideration in that moment.

I guarantee once you let the Big Guy in, you won't want him to leave. If you do let him in, that is:)

• Upvote 1

After I get home from the bank, I'll pour a drink and settle into my recliner with a paper, pen, and lap-pad, and I'll make a list of what I plan to do. First, I'll contact some of Adam's advisors and make appointments. Soon after I get this money, one thing I want to do is to take a trip to meet with some special interesting friends. :lol::D I plan to help my two daughters and a couple of important organizations, Wounded Warriors and a home about an hour from here for women and children who are fleeing abusinve relationships. I have a long list of things I want to do with that money, but they are all in my head, so I'll write them all down soon so I won't forget a single one of them. And after all of that, I'll simply live a charmed life. lol

Sounds awesome, Francie..........Good Luck to us.

I guarantee once you let the Big Guy in, you won't want him to leave. If you do let him in, that is:)

I' m willing to accept that challenge.

BOOK MY FIGHT TO B. & MY HOTEL ROOM IN B.!!!!!

Bangkok, Thailand?

• Upvote 1

All things start with a dream. Stop being so uptight and dream a little.

I am not uptight. I am grounded. I dream of what I would do if I won millions in the lottery. As far as the IQD revalue goes, it is hard to dream what I will do. There are to many variables that will only be revealed upon completion. If it RV's at 500 IQD to $1 is a big difference then if it RV's at 1 IQD to $3.86. I will continue to dream on the lottery, but as for the IQD, I will continue to sit on the eggs till they hatch. Stay grounded.

• Upvote 2

THANK THE LORD!!!!

This will be my #1 biggrin.gif

fist pump as I walk to my soon to be old car!!!

This will be my #2!!! wink.gif

My #3 will be calling a certain Realtor I know and secure our dream property for the youth camp/retreat center... yes... within 10 minutes of walking out of the bank!!! I have waited 32+ years for this... when I have that money I ain't waiting no longer!!!laugh.gif

After i get home, i will sleep for a long time. No job anymore, full of awesome relief. Simple but fantastic.

I think I will be too excited from my dreams that I won't be able to sleep normal for about a month... but that's o.k.... plan your work and work your plan... then rest!!! tongue.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1