Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 9-27-11 12:30 PM CST

jlassociates

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sonny1 said this I sure hope he pops in to verify this. I agree they should have RVed a long time ago and i believe it was supposed to at some point but they are right there is no such thing as a stable government in this ERA especially in the ME.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sonny1 said this I sure hope he pops in to verify this. I agree they should have RVed a long time ago and i believe it was supposed to at some point but they are right there is no such thing as a stable government in this ERA especially in the ME.

I agree totally...Iraq will have elections in the future so why not rv now and deal with the "UNSTABLE GOI" later

• Upvote 1

If I may respectfully ask a question. Why were these notes in Arabic? There are minutes available from a meeting in English which do not imply what this chat implies. Were these minutes translated to Arabic and then back to English thus losing some context or are these notes in Arabic because they are from a source that was in a private meeting? Not the meeting we can read about.

Edited by amal
  • Upvote 1

THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME SONNY HAS TRANSLATED SOMETHING AND NEVER BEEN TRUE TO ITS CONTEXT....................LET HAVE A PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATE THIS ......JUST POST THE TRANSCRIPTS AND I'LL WILL HAVE IT DONE WITH NO BIAS OR AGENDAS!!!!

Not bashin............but what makes u any more reliable?