Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor - September 20, 2011

Bumper64

According to the Mayan calendar the world ends December 2012,

sooooooooo, lets do this already, we only have 15 months to spend our money.

Do you hear me Shabibi.

Thanks for the post Bumper.

Me too .......

its gona take three months to get all this cash to another country hahahaha........

Lets get this done already

Just remember the more Dinar sold the lower the rate for us, and if to much is out they will be forced to LOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Just my thoughts. :o

As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84666-american-contractor-september-20-2011/page__st__20#ixzz1YWrmVI9v

I know its gona hit soon cz the girls at the Yellow Rose are taking dinar for table dances

two fer tuesday

Wooohoooo

• Upvote 1

Yup.... I have not read any of his posts for quite awhile. He mostly argued that Ch. 7 has yet to be lifted... As most people challenged him, it appears he remains right thus far. So, is the guy credible? Yes, your just likely not going to like what he has had to say in the past.

But, he did offer a brighter light... Crude for IQD?? Hmmmm

Aspirations for being a reserve currency?? Hmmmm

Interesting......

Certainly a new dynamic to consider...

Other than laying a few Eggs, AC has been fairly accurate....

The indecision and disjointed answers are telling a story that could have two endings; both health oriented.

One would be fear of life, while the other could be age, or a possible stroke.

If they do get the timing right and move toward reserve currency prior to restructuring the currency, it will certainly introduce some new twists.

I guess we will know when OPEC decides on what currency(s) to accept...

• Upvote 1

Certainly a new dynamic to consider...

Other than laying a few Eggs, AC has been fairly accurate....

The indecision and disjointed answers are telling a story that could have two endings; both health oriented.

One would be fear of life, while the other could be age, or a possible stroke.

If they do get the timing right and move toward reserve currency prior to restructuring the currency, it will certainly introduce some new twists.

I guess we will know when OPEC decides on what currency(s) to accept...

Making it a reserve currency would introduce a huge variable. If you were already factoring it into your equations, etc., it wouldn't be that much of an impact difference.

If crude was sold in IQD, we would be seeing another "substantial" increase in demand, thus, pushing the value even higher.

However, that is not likely a scenario I see happening...

Global demand would push the value up, give it the ability to be successfully traded international, and when you spread the IQD around the liabilities don't come back at you all at once.

If that region enters a free-market society, a lot of possibilities could play out.

Guess we will wait & see.... But it may not be something overnight.

• Upvote 1

Making it a reserve currency would introduce a huge variable. If you were already factoring it into your equations, etc., it wouldn't be that much of an impact difference.

If crude was sold in IQD, we would be seeing another "substantial" increase in demand, thus, pushing the value even higher.

However, that is not likely a scenario I see happening...

Global demand would push the value up, give it the ability to be successfully traded international, and when you spread the IQD around the liabilities don't come back at you all at once.

If that region enters a free-market society, a lot of possibilities could play out.

Guess we will wait & see.... But it may not be something overnight.

You would have to RV the currency first would you not? I mean the oil boys are coming to town and they said the oil would be paid in dinar.

Right, AC (if that is who this is from) says

One thing significant I found in the interview is that the CBI Advisor Saleh mentioned that Iraq would be selling oil and having the oil be paid for in Iraqi dinar. Meaning that Iraq dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries.

But in the translation we do not see this. The producer asks, but the only answer is that if things go well with Iraq selling a lot of goods and services the dinar could be come a reserver currency. Even if that happens that does not imply oil would be sold for dinars, just there is sufficient trade to warrant dinar reserves in other central banks.

The producer of the show:

Dr. Sinan, one of the major duties for the CBI is to raise the value of the currency and make it a welcomed currency where ever we go with it, and also will the government set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars and remove it all from the outside and make the preparations for the process of changing the currency?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:

As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

• Upvote 1

We will see Planet X before the RV.

YIKES! I wonder what ever happened to the woman who was pushing 'X' years ago? How time does fly!

According to the Mayan calendar the world ends December 2012,

sooooooooo, lets do this already, we only have 15 months to spend our money. /quote]

Ha! Ha! You are right! Should prove to be another heck of a ride! Fasten your seat belts... the Universe is about to take off'... :D

Me too .......

its gona take three months to get all this cash to another country hahahaha........

Lets get this done already

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84666-american-contractor-september-20-2011/page__st__20#ixzz1YWrmVI9v

I know its gona hit soon cz the girls at the Yellow Rose are taking dinar for table dances

two fer tuesday

Wooohoooo

SMART ladies! :D

I think its sooner then later.I just feel its all smoke and mirrors.Stay positive its coming, don't let ngitive articles get you down.ITS COMING!!!!!

I agree 100%!

The heat has been turned up and the time is drawing near. They have actually held this off for some time. Yet, the news is showing some signes of pressure to get this done soon.

We are almost there by maybe a few weeks or so based on what I have read. Then again so far it seems most of the news is not reliable or accurate. I hope that means sooner but I am never holding my breath on this again!

Peace

OK, I've had a long day, and a few quick gin & tonics, so I probably just missed it, so can someone show me where they said they would sell oil for dinars?

*clink* me too!!!

It's in the interview from another site. I'm not much help....it was good tho! ;)

What I don't remember typing site.

Edited by zigmeister

OK, I've had a long day, and a few quick gin & tonics, so I probably just missed it, so can someone show me where they said they would sell oil for dinars?

I don't think that u missed it. I think that someone else said that there may have been a Translation Issue on that point.

Just the same, u might want to switch to Sloe Gin ! :D

B) B) B)

Yup.... I have not read any of his posts for quite awhile. He mostly argued that Ch. 7 has yet to be lifted... As most people challenged him, it appears he remains right thus far. So, is the guy credible? Yes, your just likely not going to like what he has had to say in the past.

But, he did offer a brighter light... Crude for IQD?? Hmmmm

Aspirations for being a reserve currency?? Hmmmm

Interesting......

The American dollar is the reserve currency and what would that mean for the dollar.

Very interesting!!!!!!

"One thing significant I found in the interview is that the CBI Advisor Saleh mentioned that Iraq would be selling oil and having the oil be paid for in Iraqi dinar. Meaning that Iraq dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries."

If we can find proof of this statement being made then this would definately be an eye opener!!! Quite interesting indeed......

• Upvote 3

"One thing significant I found in the interview is that the CBI Advisor Saleh mentioned that Iraq would be selling oil and having the oil be paid for in Iraqi dinar. Meaning that Iraq dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries."

If we can find proof of this statement being made then this would definately be an eye opener!!! Quite interesting indeed......

i heard him lol

I don't think that u missed it. I think that someone else said that there may have been a Translation Issue on that point.

Just the same, u might want to switch to Sloe Gin ! biggrin.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

LOL.

This is the right acronym translation:

**SLOESpecial List of Equipment

***GINGovernmental in Nature (function performed by the Government)

http://www.acronymfinder.com/SLOE.html

GLTY and all. Go RV.

It wasn't really a statement that they would, the producer asked a question about it. The answer did not directly reflect other nations using the dinar to purchase oil, but simply if they take the right steps that other countries may hold it in their reserves:

The producer of the show:

Dr. Sinan, one of the major duties for the CBI is to raise the value of the currency and make it a welcomed currency where ever we go with it, and also will the government set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars and remove it all from the outside and make the preparations for the process of changing the currency?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:

JMO, but the question seems worded more to whether there would be a window of time set up for countries to exchange the IQD they may hold for oil in order for Iraq to retrieve as much as they could prior to making whatever change to their currency they are going to do.

Edited by HopefulTxn