Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor - September 20, 2011

Bumper64

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:

30 they are the stock right now, that ís mean that the 30 that exist will be reduced to 30 Trillions to 30??? Ahhhhhh!!!! "Billion"

Reducing 30 Trillion iQD down to 30 Billion IQD

30,000,000,000,000 down to

Shabibi explaining the end result of lifting three zeros.

• Upvote 1

During the interview Dr. Sinan Shabibi sometimes sounded confused, at times incoherent and often repeated himself. He certainly did not prepare himself for the interview on al-Iraqiyah TV. The CBI Advisor Mudher Mohammad Saleh appeared prepared for the interview.

Read more:

From what I know to be true about Shabibi; he is not a confused; incoherant person that bumbles on and repeats himself.

SO> I would take from that, that maybe he was walking on eggshells in regards to what he felt he COULD and COULD NOT safely say.

I agree with you 100%. Dr. Shabibi is a well educated man and well respected in the Financial community. If he's rambling on and on he's usually hiding something.

Certainly a new dynamic to consider...

Other than laying a few Eggs, AC has been fairly accurate....

The indecision and disjointed answers are telling a story that could have two endings; both health oriented.

One would be fear of life, while the other could be age, or a possible stroke.

If they do get the timing right and move toward reserve currency prior to restructuring the currency, it will certainly introduce some new twists.

I guess we will know when OPEC decides on what currency(s) to accept...

OPEC has no control over what currency a sovereign country can use for their oil

Just look at China and Russia

hahaha

People wound it not make there be 30 trillion dollars worth of dinar if they R/V to a $1

You cant make a trillion to a billion by R/Ving

Unless you R/V up and not down...............................................................hahahaah its all lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless he has a spacial eraser my 100 mill is in cash you cant erase the 000's on my notes laugh.gif

so either he takes them first or makes them no good

before $1 + R/V

OPEC has no control over what currency a sovereign country can use for their oil

Just look at China and Russia

I guess that would definitely prove why there is none of either of those country's currency in the CBI foreign reserves.

FWIW, currently OPEC producers only accept Dollars for payment.

China pays with dollars, Russia pays with dollars. That is why the dollar is currently the world reserve currency.

If Russia or China resells the oil, they can take colored beads for payment, if that is their desire.

To summarize, OPEC dictates what currency a soverign country that is an OPEC member must accept.

IRAQ is an OPEC member..

I saw that also..

Not going there, but would love to have proof..