Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: Central Bank of tools to install the exchange rate raised the inflation rate

BondLady

Yeah , didn't they just scream at you that you were in their LOP section? But it's ok for them to troll any other post

and spew the same stuff over and over. I guess it makes them feel superior, either that or they lead really sad lives.

I just ignore what they say as I have it all memorized after 3000 posts from the same 4.

PS...thanks for the post BL

If people would stop posting articles about lopping, like this one, you'd probably get a lot less people talking about lops.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

If people would stop posting articles about lopping, like this one, you'd probably get a lot less people talking about lops.

Lol some funny stuff! You act like your superior to everyone else...like your interpretation of posts and articles is the only possibility. You should really take a look at the big picture a little more. Just cant understand why you lopsters just dont sell your dinar and move on to something else. Dont you have something better to do waiste your time on. I mean if u bought more than u can afford to loose then u made the wrong choice for an investment. The risk vs the possible reward in this is just plain ridiculous....

Edited by JWJW11
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

G'day Bloke's and Sheila's

Whilst I support G5's right to free speech and we should never stifle that. It does get very stale in the repetitive scenario he spews forth.

G5 if you are concerned you have a point to make perhaps you would be well advised to do the research (factual with links or whatever sources you can find) into proving the Iraq will be able to build a viable economic platform for their people within a 5 year period after de-occupation by the US.

IMO that is all they have before the opportunity of democracy will collapse under the outside pressure of religious and terrorist factions bring it all tumbling down. It is no different from our own countries populations pushing out a unpopular Government, its just sh*t load more volatile

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb
  • Upvote 3

BondLady, You are a blessing to all of us! Thank you for sharing what you find and then helping us try to figure out what on earth they mean! Your honest approach is appreciated so much!!!! God bless!

PS could all the Lopsters please be nice when you are not in the lopster area?? We all have needed at some point to address this possibility and your input is great in the proper place. If we want to know more about the LOP we can go visit you there and ask questions. Your thoughts are needed but not desired over and over and over...in every post. Why have a LOP area if you will not stay in your room?? Sorry...lol...the mother coming out in me!!! LOL If we can all play nice it will be a better day! don't you think? Mostly kidding but partly not. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol some funny stuff! You act like your superior to everyone else...like your interpretation of posts and articles is the only possibility. You should really take a look at the big picture a little more. Just cant understand why you lopsters just dont sell your dinar and move on to something else. Dont you have something better to do waiste your time on. I mean if u bought more than u can afford to loose then u made the wrong choice for an investment. The risk vs the possible reward in this is just plain ridiculous....

[/quot I Invested in this because it all about OIL an What this Country has, if i have to wait 7 minutes 7 hours 7 days or 7 years this is a INVESTMENT!! Which i think will PROFIT!!

BondLady, You are a blessing to all of us! Thank you for sharing what you find and then helping us try to figure out what on earth they mean! Your honest approach is appreciated so much!!!! God bless!

PS could all the Lopsters please be nice when you are not in the lopster area?? We all have needed at some point to address this possibility and your input is great in the proper place. If we want to know more about the LOP we can go visit you there and ask questions. Your thoughts are needed but not desired over and over and over...in every post. Why have a LOP area if you will not stay in your room?? Sorry...lol...the mother coming out in me!!! LOL If we can all play nice it will be a better day! don't you think? Mostly kidding but partly not. :rolleyes:

Better yet just go to your Room!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Good idea, lets go buy some dong, and then lets spend all our time posting about how we know it will fail. And we have links to back it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While there isn't anything truly negative in this article, I fail to see what is so good.

Economist: Central Bank of tools to install the exchange rate raised the inflation rate

Baghdad / Conference

The economic expert Dargham Muhammad Ali that the causes of rising inflation in recent years caused by the tools used by the Iraqi Central Bank to stabilize the exchange rate with the lifting of the value of the dinar and maintain the stability of the market. Ali said in a study sent by (of the Agency news) said Thursday that the causes of rising inflation in the years latter caused by the tools used by the Iraqi Central Bank to stabilize the exchange rate of Iraq and raise the value of the dinar and maintain the stability of the market in conjunction with government policies wrong in drawing tracks economic cross-rein shocks inflationary raised the rates of inflation. He explained that the rates of inflation growing, in recent months, a matter of return for the reasons non-cash, but for reasons of legislative and legal, by imposing some restrictions of imports and the imposition of customs on imported goods, leading to high rates of annual inflation to (6.5%) during the two months the last. So inflation has risen due to reasons other than the exchange rate. He added that this rise worrying signal needs to processors shared between the government and the central bank without the need to change interest rates current as at acceptable rates, where the group must be at the exchange rate if Matovrt flexibility to reduce the dollar exchange rate in conjunction with the imminent implementation of the policy to delete the zeros by the Central Bank. This economist fully expects the CBI to RD, and is saying the exchange rate should improve at that time too. Great, except that even if the dinar value goes to $3, that's $3,000 per million. Not bad, but that's not going to create many millionaires either. He said that making the annual inflation rate ranges during the last year and the beginning within the limits of (3 and 4%) which is internationally accepted depending on the dinar exchange rate stable and the relative stability of legislation and income levels. The expert stressed the economic need to ensure increased support for basic food commodities through the ration card which factors as a whole will lead to the absorption rate of inflation in conjunction with the need to work to improve the country's energy as it adds an element of the local product and the cost of basic services, in addition to the need to pressure non-essential government expenditures in the operational side.

http://www.almutmar.com/index.php?id=201111964

Never understood why people who have no interest in the Dinar waste their time posting BS with no facts..LOL!! Its going to RV . we just don't know the rate or date...so we wait.. No biggy just don't listen to okie...it's been RVing every weekend for ever ..boots on the ground LOL!!! what a joke.

Yeah , didn't they just scream at you that you were in their LOP section? But it's ok for them to troll any other post

and spew the same stuff over and over. I guess it makes them feel superior, either that or they lead really sad lives.

I just ignore what they say as I have it all memorized after 3000 posts from the same 4.

PS...thanks for the post BL

People talking about LOP in alot of post is fueled by other people posting articles that say Iraq is going to redenominate and then alot of other people go on and on about how this means RV. Its funny.

• Downvote 1

Good idea, lets go buy some dong, and then lets spend all our time posting about how we know it will fail. And we have links to back it up.

That sounds.... "logical"! wink.gif Great idea! rolleyes.gif

===================================================

Bondlady ... thank you for the post. I do miss your input and interpretation... it isn't easy working through this "Aribish"!rolleyes.gif

Thanks for all you do .... we appreciate it! smile.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Everyone has an opinion as to what these articles means and no one knows for sure. Has it occurred to anyone that they are worded this way for that reason? Just keep speculating folks. Thanks Bondlady. Keep them coming girl. Now I am off to the lop room to harass me some lopsters.

I've said it a few times. If they were planning a RD, we wouldn't be having these discussions. There would be no ambiguity. Some say the articles are saying just that, but again, there would be more clarity, IMO.

I also don't believe that the "plan", whatever it is, is up for a vote. Yes, the plan will be signed off, but I have an extremely difficult time buying that all the important players in this aren't already all in the same boat.

But, I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

Oh no?? How is it a Scam? People bought the dinar from CHASE,Bank of America ,TD Bank etc....So they sold you fake money? they would all be in Big trouble for that.The only scam is if you got fake dinar from some unauthorized dealer..You want to sell it you can sell it on ebay..go for it. This is an investment, the Dinar is only one part,the whole country has plently to invest in if you know what your doing...The Dinar is just the start of it.

• Upvote 1

Lopping increases the value of 1 dinar from being worth .00086 dollars to .86 dollars.

Delete the zeros means lop. There have been articles where they referred to what Turkey and Brazil did as deleting the zeros. Why would they use the same phrase for two completely different things?

"LOP" is like a reverse stock split. The "current value" of your Dinar (or stock) does not change, the "float" does. In a reverse stock split, as well as in a currency lop, the number of shares, or number (amount) of currency, trading on an open market, is REDUCED.

Markets, PURE MARKETS, are based solely on SUPPLY and DEMAND, period. So when the amount of stock outstanding or the amount of currency outstanding is REDUCED, the price automatically increases WITHOUT the MARKET VALUE (as a whole - meaning the value of every share or dinar on the market) of the trade-able asset (be it stock or currency) INCREASING.

Thanks Dinar Trade..

Thank you BondLady for all that you do for us "dinarians." We

appreciate you very much!!!! :D

Ditto!

when im reading a article, this is how i break it down, sorry bout all the lil *** i dont know how to highlight stuff lol but it makes it easier to read and understand...imo...if when reading u do a break down like this...hope this helps...ty all for the nice comments also...BondLady, ps where is this lop room u speak of lmao, id like to return a few comments back to some of my um questionable fans lol, not really, im kidding, i dont agree or believe in a lop at all, and if it happens ill face that road when i get to it, but i cant even give any seriousness to it with all ive read and know at this point, heres my break down on this article hope it aids and helps in understanding, ty all, drops the mic an walks off...BondLady................Central Bank of tools******** to install***** the exchange rate ******raised the inflation rate**** Baghdad / Conference The economic expert Dargham Muhammad Ali**** that the causes of rising inflation in recent years*** caused by the tools used by the Iraqi Central Bank***** to stabilize the exchange rate ***with the****** lifting****** of the value****** of the dinar *****and maintain the stability of the market*****. Ali said in a study sent by (of the Agency news) said Thursday that***** the causes of rising inflation in the years *****latter****** caused by the tools***** used by the Iraqi Central Bank *****to stabilize the exchange rate of Iraq***** and raise**** the value of the dinar****** and maintain the stability****** of the market in conjunction with government policies****** wrong****** in drawing tracks**** economic cross-rein *****shocks inflationary**** raised the rates of inflation.**** He explained *****that the rates of inflation growing,***** in recent months,****** a matter of return for the reasons non-cash******

[bondLady] the rates of inflation. ********He explained that the rates of inflation *****growing, ****in recent months,****** a matter of return****** for the reasons non-cash,***** but***** for reasons of legislative and legal,****** by imposing some restrictions *****of imports****** and the imposition of customs on imported goods,***** leading to high rates of annual inflation to (6.5%)****** during the two months the last.****** He added that***** this rise *****worrying****** signal***** needs to processors ****shared ***between the government**** and ******the central bank *****without the need***** to change interest rates current as at acceptable rates,****** where the group******** must be ******at the exchange rate******** if Matovrt flexibility****** to reduce******* the dollar exchange rate******** in conjunction with****** the imminent******** implementation ********of the policy******** to delete the zeros******* by the Central Bank. *****He said that making the annual

[bondLady] inflation rate******* ranges during the last year****** and the beginning******* within the limits of (3 and 4%)****** which is internationally accepted ******depending****** on the dinar exchange rate****** stable****** and the relative stability***** of legislation****** and income levels.******* The expert stressed****** the economic need *****to ensure *****increased support****** for basic food commodities***** through the ration card***** which factors as a whole********* will lead to the absorption******** rate of inflation***** in conjunction *******with the need to work******** to improve the country's energy *****as it adds***** an element***** of the local product******** and the cost of basic services,****** in addition to****** the need****** to pressure**** non-essential government expenditures*** in the operational side.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1