Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters window closes today!

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Sonny1 was wrong again. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Adam hasnt given any dates in a long time. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Irvman has caught a lot of slack, but I like him and He makes SENSE!!!!!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

• Upvote 37
  • Downvote 91

taboo, I think you're being unnecessarily hard on Scooter and sonny1. It also appears that you are attempting to use the same sort of decision making process that you may have used for any other investment. Fact is, this is NOT like any other investment that you, I or anyone else on this forum is or has been involved with.

One of the reasons why is the availability of reliable information is scant at best. The Iraqi news media is very heavily influenced by tribal politics, making information produced by it of marginal utility.

Another is that we don't have some of the typical investment related documents (e.g., prospectuses, business plans, financial projections, etc.) that the average investor would use to determine the viability of the investment. When we are dealing with international finance, many more factors impinge on the decision making process than simply spreadsheet analysis.

In the final analysis, though, maintaining an "I'm from Missouri, so show me!" attitude may be a useful personal choice to protect yourself from disappointment, but it's simply your opinion, no more or less valuable than someone else's. I'm not condemning you for it, but asking that you don't condemn others for theirs. Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

The only one(s) who KNOW when RV will occur are the one(s) who push the button, click the computer, or bribe whoever...Adam makes it VERY clear he knows neither date or amount, BUT I believe he will know sooner than most once it has definitely occurred, and THEN I will know...until then everything is speculation and (dare I say) education.

I believe Sonny mentioned a possible 1 week delay last Sunday (moving into later this week), and on a chat Adam agreed that by July 31 [2011] we should see a RV ...

Having pointed this out, we are only closer to RV by the time it took you to read this...

I value Adam, Scooter, Sonny, Zorb and a few others, and I look forward to their input AFTER RV more than speculation now...JMHO th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hmmm . . . Anyone can be a nay-sayer. It doesn't take any thought, effort, or even a risk of failure to whine and complain, all while trying to convince other, more hopeful people, that they are wrong!!! It's your "just as i said it would" line that shows you want to win the argument, even if you lose the war.

yes anyone can be a nay sayer but this is not without merit. We get enough of the rah rah sis boom bah, it's going to rv tomorrow BS to fill a stadium of kool-aidaholics. Taboo, would love not to be one, if only someone would be right about something! So far no one has been right. Give me the truth anyday. This is not going to RV for a long long time no matter what they tell you. The brick wall fell on my head a long time ago. Someday the brick wall will fall on yours and you will say " Hey I get it now! it's all a bunch of lies that I'm hearing on the forums, and those guys are making money off everyone I tell to buy dinar!" Wake up and stop listening to the BS. It will RV someday, but you will never hear about it before it happens. JMO, the naysayer!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

A little history lesson.

Irvman was a member here that got banned. I'm not sure why. He later came back as Taboo.

In my opinion, the only reason for this thread was for Taboo to toot his own horn.

Edited by Dandy1
  • Upvote 12

Friends..please..come on lets all be honest... nobody knows when it will RV. Lets look at it from this perspective.. WE ALL WANT IT TOO!

Here is what I look at.. if Kuwait had a national budget surplus of $28 billion dollars in 2009 - 2010 and a projected $23 Billion in 2011.... how can we even expect the Iraqi dinar to be of equal or even nearly equal??

Iraq can get there!!!! They have more oil and gas than Kuwait; however, they have to earn it!! They will earn it but it will take time. I BELIEVE THEY WILL!!!!!!

Does that make sense to anybody?

Tom

• Upvote 1

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

While what you say is true there is the fact that only a few Iraqi probably have a clue when it will RV. I have always tried to live by the adage; anyone can point out the problem, only a few will offer a solution.

So Taboo you state the obvious I will offer the solution:

WE WAIT! Hopefully patiently!

• Upvote 3

yes anyone can be a nay sayer but this is not without merit. We get enough of the rah rah sis boom bah, it's going to rv tomorrow BS to fill a stadium of kool-aidaholics. Taboo, would love not to be one, if only someone would be right about something! So far no one has been right. Give me the truth anyday. This is not going to RV for a long long time no matter what they tell you. The brick wall fell on my head a long time ago. Someday the brick wall will fall on yours and you will say " Hey I get it now! it's all a bunch of lies that I'm hearing on the forums, and those guys are making money off everyone I tell to buy dinar!" Wake up and stop listening to the BS. It will RV someday, but you will never hear about it before it happens. JMO, the naysayer!

So, are you the merry1 or the naysayer. These names seem to be mutually exclusive! lol

Anyone that posits any opinion about a date or rate is going to be wrong EVERYTIME,until they are right. What makes a difference to me is the ones that bring you "facts" on which they base an opinion or at least give you some reasoning behind their opinions. I can live with them being wrong. At least I am often learning something. It is easy to understand why they are wrong because of things cited above. The translation programs aren't great. News articles often contradict other articles. Politicians are politicians and often misleading. It can be extremely difficult just discerning the truth of what you hear. I understand someone voicing some frustration, but it is always much easier to criticize than to put yourself out there in the position to be criticized. JMHO Hoping this happens sooner than later, but who knows? Not me.

• Upvote 4

Your right. Corruption & fighting will dash all hopes of prosperity for the ordinary Iraqi & a future no matter how much oil & wealth is under the ground. Iraq may have a hard time finding Int'l investors. Nobody wants to invest under conditions like this. RV may be many months away.

Every step Iraq moves forward, it moves backwards two steps. It has had too many missed opportunities to make a real country out of itself & squandered those opportunities all away. The country is now at risk of breaking up into separate nations of Sunni, Shia & Kurds.

I pray the people will come to agreement & put the past behind them & move forward with a bright future. Iraq must become the cornerstone of stability for the region. This is by far more important than making a fast buck off of their RV.

YEP!!

Why do you people thrive on tearing people down? Sure there are posters who are "gurus" but several members truly try to bring facts to us. You are one that salivates blood when a good poster is off or doe's not give a date or rate.

You are just sad, plain sad

pp

• Upvote 9

That's right. All anyone can do is connect the dots. We all need to take responsibility for our own research and contributions to any open exchange. I personally, welcome hearing ALL the pro's and con's in order to use it as my OWN inspiration for fact checking. I ingest the information, and form my own opinion as to how the dots seem to be connecting. I mainly discuss this verbally with people I know. I offer my own speculations based on the dots and am never told by my friends that my speculation was wrong. Somehow, for those that are bold enough to write their views, more importance is given to it; therefore, they get nasty feedback when their speculation doesnt pan out. In my short time of interest in this "thing", I have learned this lesson very quickly. It's not a difficult concept.

GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

YEP!!

taboo, you're a d!ckhead.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1