Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

we haven't had a chance to chat but all of Ive seen your a great guy I'm sure a good father an husband but dint let some of these ****** bags run u off do for your own reasons i greatly appreciate your work an learned alot

an if u moron dont like these true helpful people then get the f--k of these sights u make me sick people like scoot doing alot of work an time to help an teach us agod blessdbless u scoot an your family gonna missintelligentligant post an learnings

• Upvote 4

I haven't been here long Scooter, but sincerely you are an intelligent breathe of fresh air and I scan the forums looking for your work. I commend you on your abilities. I am sorely disappointed. I happened to see the threads that were disarming and I empathize with you. When you passionately enjoy what you do, it is a joy to share, however, when it becomes negative its time to move on to things that will create joy. We need to be happy and not burdened by life or human drama. I do expect your family needs you and giving them your all, will certainly benefit you more than these forums.

I respect your decision, however selfishly, I am saddened by the behavior that some people exhibit. This investment certainly brings out the worst and the best in folks, you have given your best. The posts that spurred this event would have been more beneficial handled privately. One more thought, however, shouldn't the good prevail? Thanks for your hard work and amazing infographics. Peace from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by DinarDana
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for all of your hard work Scooter. While anyone can find links and toss out snippets of information, you always went the extra mile and actually helped to make it all make sense. I don't think anyone will put together the presentations you have to graphically illustrate what words alone couldn't. Your common sense and matter-of-fact style will be missed here. I fear that from this day forward we will be reduced to a diet of rumors and best guesses. Please hurry back, especially if we are still here this time next year...but no matter what, you family should always be number one. Peace brother.

• Upvote 2

Being here only a short time it was easy to see who I could trust and who I could not trust. Scooter you are truly a man with morals and integrity. Thank you for all your insight. You will be missed by many, including myself. Best wishes to you and your family.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the time and fantabulous effort you have put into all the research that you have generously shared with us. I tip my hat to you sir! May you and yours live a long and very prosperous post RV life!!! :)

Thank you Scooter!

• Upvote 1

I don't blame you , sure gonna miss your insight but am quite sure we will see you at the roast (hope HD is still planning it) see you there , and thanks for all you did for us . Here's to you and your family Oh yes I am still buying on scoot Island (former Bora Bora ) Later Friend :tiphat:

thank you Scooter...most of us will sure miss you...your information has always been appreciated by me and many others...God Bless you and your family...hope this venture comes to an end soon...take care...

Scooter, you are the best. I appreciate all you have brought to this site in the way of insight and integrity.

To Adam and the mods -

I hope this is a wake-up call to:

(1) cull the trash,

(2) ban the bashers and

(3) strongly support the ones who add helpful and positive input.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 8

Scooter,

As always, no Good Deed goes Unpunished..

I have always held you in the highest esteem.

I offer my apologies if any comments I have made were perceived to be negative to your integrity, morals or ethics; three ideas that I believe you possess in large quantity.

Take some time to decompress, and carry on.

My best wishes in all future endeavors.

I hope you saved my contact info. Feel free to drop a note or call anytime you need to vent or discuss life..

We have suffered a loss. You will be greatly missed..

Hate to see you go

But not to suprised, I could tell by the weird questions that were being posted that it would get on your nerves. When a hobby and helping people out becomes a Job and then turns into an expectation its time to move on.

I know you will still be active in research and checking out the chats, but not in an active role. Good Luck thanks for the info.

Well, I know that lessons will not be learned unfortunately and every newbie or someone who is nervous etc will find someone else to stalk. that sucks.

Im just glad to see Adam is hanging in there, Lord knows people have to be bugging hime to death too.

just my opinion.

Peace.

• Upvote 1