Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

To my DinarVet Family,

I hope you are all well and thank you all for your comments and support over the past several years! Effective immediately, I will be disconnecting to the Dinar world and focusing my energies in other areas of life that need attention. I have sacrificed a great deal over the last two years to this project and have enjoyed the ride, but the time has come for the ride to be over. With that said, I am eternally grateful for your consideration and kind comments in the past. I've been honored to provide data and work with everyone in the community. My hope is that it has helped you in some form or another. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Adam and his Moderators for allowing me to post my information and granting me time to discuss certain topics in chat. DinarVET's offers a tremendous venue for communicating this type of information and I am eternally grateful to them all. With that said, there's two statements for everyone to understand:

• WHY I BEGAN THIS VENTURE: When I first entered this research binge my goal has always been to HELP THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION. I wanted to provide information in a graphical format that was easy to understand, concise, and memorable for the general masses. There were innocent people being hurt badly by completely inaccurate information, solely for the purpose of inducing the purchase of more product. For the longest period, I didn't say anything in public while I watched these ORGANIZATIONS pull their stunts day in and day out with bogus statements. It didn't matter that they were fraudulently spewing information that was fabricated from thin air, but the people believed them and continued to over leverage themselves and purchase more product. Witnessing the damage done, I was compelled to get engaged and tried to provide basic data , timelines, critical benchmarks, and general information.

• NO MONETARY BENEFIT: I have NEVER received any monetary benefit for any of my work and I make it abundantly clear to all organizations up front that I will NEVER receive funds. Let me repeat, I have done this work voluntarily and I have never requested or received one penny!!! Part of the goal was to provide "CREDIBLE" information, not biased information driven by fiduciary commitments. I knew full well that credibility was the key and I made a commitment that I would never receive any benefit. Please don't misunderstand, I don't claim to know everything nor will I ever in the future, but I did have the capacity to engage in the debate.

Knowing this, there's two primary reasons for making this move. One, I have dedicated hours upon hours on this project and I have simply neglected my duties as a father and husband. It will be very difficult not to become magnetized to the chat room and say hello, but it is necessary. Secondly, over the last two weeks there have been false accusations of wrongdoing made against me in manners that breached an ethical boundary for which I cannot ignore. My work is voluntary and a line was breached where it simply makes no sense to continue. I'm a big boy, and I can take a punch, but when ethical boundaries are broken, I'm a man that takes immediate action. In this case, it's pretty simple, I disconnect immediately and cease any and all work moving forward. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but the vitriolic pattern of these attacks and almost STALKING like manner are simply not worth my time.

Again, I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and I sincerely thank you for this experience!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

Scooter my friend from AZ I know exactly what you mean there are those who just like to twist other peoples words. They did that to me one night add I left because of the same reason, So I hope to see you come in sometimes just to chat for a short bit just to say hi. I decided that I would no longer look for news to share because of it. So I hope I never said anything that was wrong that's why I keep asking more questions to be sure I understood what you said so I would not say something I did not under stand what you meant.

Scooter your contribution to this sites is unparalleled. To allow someone name chuck### to defame you is inthinkable and is a matter for this administration. But for you leave under these conditions is not right. However, I do accept your reasons but I feel that chuck needs to be dealt with. We need honorable , intelligent, hoard working people on this site. Not bashers who have very little to contribute. You have given us your all! I truly appreciates all your efforts. You will be missed.

Chuck (aka chuckst3r) is an obnoxious smartasss punk. There's a right way and a wrong way to address these issues. Taking somebody of Scooter's stature to the woodshed in a public manner was the wrong way. Badgering him on his profile page was the wrong way. Why he was allowed to harass Scooter the way that he did is beyond me.

I know that you commented on the thread that is referred to by Scooter as the second reason for his departure as did Adam. I am pretty sure that if Chuckst3r had crossed a line of what is acceptable, then Adam would have dealt with it then and there. Since he didn't, I don't believe there was any foul. You may not like Chuckst3r's delivery or his comments but nothing that he said was a lie. People are judged by the company that they keep. Associating with Rudy, who was banned from this site, is not the wisest choice to make IMO, since he is fraud. Chuckst3r brought the information to light, again IMO, to inform Scooter as to who he was associating with. While I respect Scooter as does the majority of DVer's, his stature does not give him special rights as far as handling matters off forum. Your opinion is handling the situation in a public manner was the wrong way and I and others would disagree. Fame has it's price. Scooter created his own fame and unfortunately the price for that fame is being called out in public. Your comment about badgering him on his profile page I can't respond to because I don't see anything on his page. Therefore, I can't comment on your allegation of harassment.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

So sorry to see you leave Scooter. You are one person that I could trust and always looked forward to your wisdom. Patch up anything undone at home and may you be blessed for helping so many of us wade through the murky waters of the dinar investment. We can go on but you must know that you are going to be sorely missed. Please drop by when it RV's so that we can all rejoice together. Hopefully it won't be long. :)

This is very upsetting, and for the most part, I am very sad. Before I always go to bed, I check to see if Scooter is lurking in the chat... Why? Because when he speaks, I listen, and I believe a lot of people had that same mentality. I looked forward to anything he posted, and some of his latest stuff was really eye-opening!!!!

Scooter, I don't really forward stuff to my mom (the one who got me into the dinar world) but as of recently, practically anything you posted I was sending her to let her get a good idea where we currently stand & what to expect.

What we have here is a case of one spoiled apple ruins the bunch. Thanks to "This bad apple" we lost a good guy who contributes (Keyword: CONTRIBUTES) to the speculative dinar investors.

I really really hope Scooter decides to pop back in here & there to simply just talk if he notices anything that comes up.

Scooter, I never got a chance to ever exchange info. with you, but if this thing were to ever R/V, you were the #1 person I wanted to meet, bar none.

I can't deny that I now lost a little bit of respect for newbie members that bash.... I think we as a DV community should try our best to prevent this in the future.

• Upvote 2

Scooter, I don't even know how to respond. I am going to have to let this soak in. I'm sorry my friend, but right now the words just won't come. I will miss you more than I can ever express sir!

Thank you for your selfless research and all you have contributed.

No one will ever deserve this salute more than you! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Most Sincerely,

RSS

• Upvote 3

Scooter, I am sosorry to see you go. Your Truth, insight and knowledge will be sorely missed here. Good luck , and go take care of your family. Would love to see you in chat from time to time , just to chat and say hi. Take care my friend

Robbin

Chuck (aka chuckst3r) is an obnoxious smartasss punk. There's a right way and a wrong way to address these issues. Taking somebody of Scooter's stature to the woodshed in a public manner was the wrong way. Badgering him on his profile page was the wrong way. Why he was allowed to harass Scooter the way that he did is beyond me.

I could not agree more. chuckst3r is a putz. You do not talk to someone that is highly respected the way chuckst3r talked to Scooter, in order to make a point. And with chuckst3r, the argument was all about chuckst3r and how right he thought he was. Grace is a word that chuckst3r needs to examine.

I have had my own suspicions about DD, B&H, and Rudy. But never did I waiver on my respect and high regard for Scooter. I did wonder about the association, but as Scooby Doo said, Scooter may be too nice.

Scooter, you are a gentleman and respected no less than anyone in Dinarland. I am sorry that situations brought you to this decision. I imagine that you were having a lot of fun too, not to mention all of the good you were doing for all of us that chose to listen and assimilate. We trust you, and I am sure that many, like myself, have made even larger investments in IQD because of your work.

Because of the trust and confidence to make further IQD investments, do you know how far spread you and your efforts will be spread when the RV hits? The changes that will be made in people's lives for the better, and all of the other people we will be able to help, because of you. You will have affected thousands of people when all is said and done, all making a better life for themselves because of a Trifecta.

Even though I have only been here for a short time, I will miss your information, but that is my own selfishness. I will miss your smiling avatar, flowered shirt, and gentle spirit. Your grace and dignity. Your intellect and sense of humor. You kindness and generosity.

Here is hoping you have your best Father's Day ever.

Take care.

Carrello

• Upvote 4

"What we have here is a case of one spoiled apple ruins the bunch. Thanks to "This bad apple" we lost a good guy who contributes (Keyword: CONTRIBUTES) to the speculative dinar investors. "

10/4....

"What we have here is a case of one spoiled apple ruins the bunch. Thanks to "This bad apple" we lost a good guy who contributes (Keyword: CONTRIBUTES) to the speculative dinar investors. "

10/4....

Sorry Darin....wasn't sure how to quote one paragraph of your post.....

Well that just sucks, don't it.

Scooter, you just let me know who was making your life hell, and I will make a video to fix the problem... ha ha

Thanks for all your hard work and time spent helping others.

Kind of like POST-RV. Many people will not appreciate the "gifts' given, but you have to realize that when you give.... EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN!!

I hope you can keep in touch one way or another in the future.

THANKS SCOOT!!

Scooter, I'm one of those quiet people who recently joined, but has been reading and studying a bit longer. I recognized early on in my reading that your information seemed sensible and factual, well thought, and certainly clearly presented. I thank you for the education you have given so many people you wil probably never meet, but who think most highly of you.

I recently heard a man say that the true success of a person is not so much what he accomplishes in financial success and public accolades, but rather how those who love him most, his family, see him. I think you are choosing the most important path to walk.

Thank you for all your RV investigation and teaching. Thank you for the yesterdays you gave to others. Best wishes for the tomorrows you give to those who love you best.

Ms P

Ditto to all the above, and if I may add,......Allowed and it really seemed encouraged, and rewarded...

• Upvote 4

I am truly upset at Scooter being driven off. I also am tired of "free speech" meaning one can say anything in any manner and with no consequences. I'm sure I'll get a pile of red _ from those I offend with this but so be it. I so wish that a code of conduct would/could be enforced on this site. It is a private site and so it is subject to the rules and governance of the management. Why can't some of these people be banned, temporarily suspended, or in some other way reap consequences for the way they speak to others?

• Upvote 3

Good luck Scooter. Enjoy that family of yours!!!

I'm bummed because besides Adam's yours were the only posts/feedbacks I really cared to read. I bet those sell-outs/pumpers intention was to run you off....so they can get back to their BS ways with less hurdles. Darn darn!!! I hope this journey really is coming to an end. I find it just too full of drama for long term endurance.

Once last question for you....not that you'll answer any more questions. I'll throw it out there anyway. Do you believe, like Adam...that we're going to need security systems and self defense should this actually happen. That's the one thing I second guess from the RV book. Sounds a little conspiracy and paranoid to me. I know a lot of wealthy people who seem to be fine in their day to day operations. I know instant wealth can be a little different. Curious your input.

Thanks for all!

Good luck Scooter. Enjoy that family of yours!!!

I'm bummed because besides Adam's yours were the only posts/feedbacks I really cared to read. I bet those sell-outs/pumpers intention was to run you off....so they can get back to their BS ways with less hurdles. Darn darn!!! I hope this journey really is coming to an end. I find it just too full of drama for long term endurance.

Once last question for you....not that you'll answer any more questions. I'll throw it out there anyway. Do you believe, like Adam...that we're going to need security systems and self defense should this actually happen. That's the one thing I second guess from the RV book. Sounds a little conspiracy and paranoid to me. I know a lot of wealthy people who seem to be fine in their day to day operations. I know instant wealth can be a little different. Curious your input.

Thanks for all!

buy a gun.

• Upvote 1