Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

Before you go, let me thank you for your determined effort to bring factual information through the means of endless and intense research. Over the past three years you have been that brilliant light in the tunnel of misinformation.

We do what we must when we must. Best wishes for your continued success.

God Bless You and Your Family.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

Happy trails, Scooter. I hope we can still have a post-RV get together.

Well chuckst3r I hope you're happy.

Thank Rudy. You lay with dogs and you get fleas

Guess it is time to start banning the bashers and negative posters so they won't continue to run off good people like this. This is the price we paid for letting people post what they want without repercussion.

Then we would be *PTR* or *PD*

Being realistic and questioning things is not bashing its intelligent

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

A man has to do what he needs to do for the sake of his family. Your courage is commendable and noble. You have been a valuable source of information to these forums and your logical and clearly defined statements will be missed.

If our paths cross after the RV, and I hope they do, it will be an honor to shake your hand for a job well done.

Respectfully,

Nelg / Glen

Totally Concur! May this RV and we can get together later SCOOTER, at least for a few hours!

You are a gentleman and a great man, would love to talk sometime.

I feel angry and that somebody needs their butt kicked :angry: :angry: :angry:

SCOOTER I already miss you.

SCOOTER I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT YOU PUT GOD FIRST, FAMILY SECOND AND JOB THIRD, AND I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU NEGLECTED YOUR FAMILY IN ORDER TO EDUCATE US KNUCKLEHEADS BUT, I HAVE TO SAID THAT YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEW THAT I REALLY TRUSTED AND ENJOYED READING YOUR POST, SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I SAY THIS GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU....REMEMBER KEEP SMILING GOD LOVES YOU :D

• Upvote 2

Scooter, I have grown to respect the intelligence and the level headed approach you have maintained all through your post.

It is a shame you have to discontinue and I will miss looking for the ideas and Intel you shared.

I respect your opinions and will continue to pray for you. Go Rv soon...

Hi Scott :)

I am sorry to hear of your departure, but I fully understand

your reasons. Unfortunately, too often the good guys, those

that actually care about folks get beat up while those who

lie all day long, week after week, appear to take up too much

space on this and many other forums. You hit the nail on the head,

they are liars and thieves, and you were never one of them.

Know that all you have done, all of your research and time involved and

tireless effort will never be forgotten and will always be appreciated.

It was a pleasure dealing with you and hearing from you.

It is good to get away from this circus and spend time with your family.

I am certain they will appreciate your attention my friend.

Stay in touch! :D

All my very best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I read all sorts of entertaining stuff on this site on a daily basis, but if I want solid, factual information laid out in a sensible manner there's really only two people I look to (used to be 3, but haven't seen a DOC post in a while) and that's Adam and Scooter. It makes me very sad to see you go Scooter, but knowing you I'm sure it's a well thought out decision. I wish you nothing but happiness and love with your family, and I wish all of us a swift RV! Who knows, maybe I'll run into you while cashing in sometime soon. Nothing but the best Scoot, you will be sorely missed!

• Upvote 1

Scooter...you are a gentleman and a scholar...don't know you but would like to.. I'm sorry for the bad juju you have been subject to but I respect your position and pray blessings for you and yor family. The education I have received from you is invaluable.

All my best to you and yours...

Blessings...Fog

Wow. I was having a very good day and then came home to see this post :( . Scooter sorry to see ya going but thank-you for all that you have done for the dinar investment and educating all of us. Best of luck and happiness in all of your future endeavors. Hope this ride is over soon anyway and we'll see ya on the other side of the RV! Take care. :)

Ahhh, Scooter my friend,

You have been a welcome, and highly trusted friend. It is very sad to see you leave us, but I can appreciate your reason for doing so.

We chatted about this a little in the past about the amount of time this investment can end up sucking out of you.

Take care, and enjoy your time with your family.

I hope to still hear from HD about the Scooter Roast after the RV.

Thank You, Scooter, for all you have done for us, you will be deeply missed!!!

RVD

• Upvote 1

Scooter,

It's so sad to see you go.You have helped alot of us to better understand this dinar investment.I know my family has very much appreciated everything you have done for us.Best wished to your and to you and your family.

Lacey

To my DinarVet Family,

I hope you are all well and thank you all for your comments and support over the past several years! Effective immediately, I will be disconnecting to the Dinar world and focusing my energies in other areas of life that need attention. I have sacrificed a great deal over the last two years to this project and have enjoyed the ride, but the time has come for the ride to be over. With that said, I am eternally grateful for your consideration and kind comments in the past. I've been honored to provide data and work with everyone in the community. My hope is that it has helped you in some form or another. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Adam and his Moderators for allowing me to post my information and granting me time to discuss certain topics in chat. DinarVET's offers a tremendous venue for communicating this type of information and I am eternally grateful to them all. With that said, there's two statements for everyone to understand:

• WHY I BEGAN THIS VENTURE: When I first entered this research binge my goal has always been to HELP THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION. I wanted to provide information in a graphical format that was easy to understand, concise, and memorable for the general masses. There were innocent people being hurt badly by completely inaccurate information, solely for the purpose of inducing the purchase of more product. For the longest period, I didn't say anything in public while I watched these ORGANIZATIONS pull their stunts day in and day out with bogus statements. It didn't matter that they were fraudulently spewing information that was fabricated from thin air, but the people believed them and continued to over leverage themselves and purchase more product. Witnessing the damage done, I was compelled to get engaged and tried to provide basic data , timelines, critical benchmarks, and general information.

• NO MONETARY BENEFIT: I have NEVER received any monetary benefit for any of my work and I make it abundantly clear to all organizations up front that I will NEVER receive funds. Let me repeat, I have done this work voluntarily and I have never requested or received one penny!!! Part of the goal was to provide "CREDIBLE" information, not biased information driven by fiduciary commitments. I knew full well that credibility was the key and I made a commitment that I would never receive any benefit. Please don't misunderstand, I don't claim to know everything nor will I ever in the future, but I did have the capacity to engage in the debate.

Knowing this, there's two primary reasons for making this move. One, I have dedicated hours upon hours on this project and I have simply neglected my duties as a father and husband. It will be very difficult not to become magnetized to the chat room and say hello, but it is necessary. Secondly, over the last two weeks there have been false accusations of wrongdoing made against me in manners that breached an ethical boundary for which I cannot ignore. My work is voluntary and a line was breached where it simply makes no sense to continue. I'm a big boy, and I can take a punch, but when ethical boundaries are broken, I'm a man that takes immediate action. In this case, it's pretty simple, I disconnect immediately and cease any and all work moving forward. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but the vitriolic pattern of these attacks and almost STALKING like manner are simply not worth my time.

Again, I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and I sincerely thank you for this experience!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

What a talented guy. I did not make my investment in the dinar world because of all of your information, but enjoyed your input. You have alot going for you and am thankful for all of your incredible layouts. Nice to see you truly know what holds the most value of all, your family.

• Upvote 2

wow....that is a huge loss for the dinar world....Smart and honest...a combination that is rare on these sights. I've always been amazed at the depth you were willing to look at something....best wishes and I have a feeling you will do very well at whatever you put your mind to.

• Upvote 3

Scooter

I hate to see you go like this.

I have NEVER said this about any person that has given dinar info.....you are the first & that is honesty!!!

Your information has always been based on facts....some of it has been WAY over my head grant you, but always the truth!!

You are an honest person that none of us can really afford to lose!

If I were to classify you as a "guru" & point out the difference between you & 99.99999999% of the others....it would be, you have always had the best interest in mind for all of us, respect for all of us, honesty, nothing but researched facts you have shared with us, & zero nonsense rumors!!

But then again, I can't even classify you as a "guru" simply because the majority of them are either pumpers or complete morons.

I have said to my family at times, there are many in the dinar world that I have no respect for, then there are a VERY few that I do respect & would like to shake their hands post rv & you Scooter are one of the VERY few!!!!

Dan

• Upvote 1

Thanks Scooter, your info, explanations, and presentations are second to none!

Looking forward to thanking you once this is all behind us...SOON!

Here's to hoping none of have too long to miss you before we all cash-in.

ENJOY YOUR REAL FAMILY, and please give them our thanks for sharing you with us!biggrin.gif

If most of you silent majority people would have stopped the rude and obnoxious from continually voicing their unintelligent, misguided, and miserable statements...perhaps he would still be here.

Shame on Adam and mods who allowed this site to reap with pathetic, mouthy losers.

Don't believe me, just go look at some threads. The recent members, 120 days or so, who slam everyone and anyone.

That's why I left so long ago, because no one can engage in conversations or sharing without complete attacks by misinformed and juvenile posters.

Shame on DV leadership for allowing the destruction of good people. Now you know why other sites exist.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Sorry to see you go my Brother, Thanks for all your hard work and info you have given us. Most i think have liked your work and we all no there are thows who think this is childs play but they will all grow up in time as we did.Some time i read and its like being in romper room . Its a shame you have to leave under thease terms but im sure you no whats best for you and yours. Agin Thanks and you will be missed. :(

John R Ford (AKA Fohead)

If most of you silent majority people would have stopped the rude and obnoxious from continually voicing their unintelligent, misguided, and miserable statements...perhaps he would still be here.

Shame on Adam and mods who allowed this site to reap with pathetic, mouthy losers.

Don't believe me, just go look at some threads. The recent members, 120 days or so, who slam everyone and anyone.

That's why I left so long ago, because no one can engage in conversations or sharing without complete attacks by misinformed and juvenile posters.

Shame on DV leadership for allowing the destruction of good people. Now you know why other sites exist.

But see, that's part of the mystique of this place. It allows in everything, because to not do so would be to run a sham operation... you can't just let in the good and not the bad. That's elitism, and it ruins all credibility.

• Upvote 3