Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 BUDGET AND TABLE OF INCREASES

Scooter

Someone call Shabbs and tell him the cat is out of the bag. He can stop stalling and pretending this isn't going down. Go RV!!

I think this means profits on durable goods are where they projected. They are doing well. Whether or not this has anything to do with any RV or Rate I'm not sure. Maybe someone with accounting skills can clarify?

• 4 months later...

Thanks scooter !! I couldn't read it all because the screen on my phone is too small but I got the gist of it. Thanks for all your hard work. Now shabs just push the darn b utton!!!!! If I can get outta this body brace and hospital I will want to party!!! Push it shabs!!!

Thanks Scooter. Along with everyone else who posted, your hard work is appreciated and admired.

I do have a question: When will Iraq put it's budget into force? Will it start at the beginning of their New Year? According to the Islamic Calendar Al-Hijra - 1st Muharramn (Islamic New Year) November 26, 2011. If it is passed do you think we might experience an RV around that time?

Thanks Scooter. Along with everyone else who posted, your hard work is appreciated and admired.

I do have a question: When will Iraq put it's budget into force? Will it start at the beginning of their New Year? According to the Islamic Calendar Al-Hijra - 1st Muharramn (Islamic New Year) November 26, 2011. If it is passed do you think we might experience an RV around that time?

The budget he is commenting on is already in force. The 2011 budget was approved late due to haggling, but was fully approved in February of this year.

Their fiscal year runs on a standard calendar year, January 1st to December 31st.

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1

The budget he is commenting on is already in force. The 2011 budget was approved late due to haggling, but was fully approved in February of this year.

Their fiscal year runs on a standard calendar year, January 1st to December 31st.

Maybe they will finish early this year and have it passed and an RV before December 1, and implemented on January 1, 2012. Be a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year.