Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Scooter

2011 BUDGET AND TABLE OF INCREASES

Thanks Scooter for your hard work putting this information together for us!! Roll RV!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU SCOOTER!!! I for one am ready to cash in!!! :rolleyes: Hopefully, we can get that at cash in!

Keep up the good work Scooter, and thank you for all the work you do!!! :rolleyes:

GO RV!! :):)

Thanks for another informative and helpful post, Scooter. You do all the hard work and make it easier for the rest of us to understand the figures. Your the man!

• Upvote 1

thank you scooter your research and your efforts are highly valued here!

we so appreciate your generosity in sharing all that you know about this...

thanks from the bottom of my heart... :rolleyes:

Great job. You must be some Jedi to be obtaining some of that confidential material. What is your secret? ;)

Thanks Scooter. I wish I was bright enough to interpret what all this means. Somebody break it down for us in layman terms?

WOW, this is over the top! Very exciting potential! Thank you for all your hard work/graphs/and charts. It really helps me to piece things together! COME ON RV!!!!!!Or should I say RVs :lol: :lol:

I just want to thank you for all of the hard work you do for all of us .......... :D

Scooter the job interview is over you have the job. The V.I.P. membership will need your services after RI / RV. Please!!!

Thanks Scooter.I enjoyed the radio show lastnight.You are truly among the very few that bring some sense to all of this stuff.

Semper Fi !!!

Thank you Scooter.........We always look forward to what you have to say......you are the bright light in a dark place ...thank you GO RV :woot::woot::woot: