Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America Online Banking Down?

Rangerjoe

FYI, may or may not be something. BOA online in SC has been down for hours, very strange. Could this possibly have something to do with the recent rumors regarding the RV. I have been a member with this bank for almost ten years and do not remember this happening before. Anyone else out there having the same issues with their bank?

My cell phone was down for about 11/2 hours today, I don't think it has anything to do with the RV. Sorry, but you never know, it could happen at any time. This I know, we sure are closer then when we first started. :)

Keep your eyes on the one above.

Blessings,

GRRRRRR. Let me try this again :blink:

Bank of America online banking down, for now

Here is the article for those who can't access the link:

By Athima Chansanchai

If you're a Bank of America customer, you've probably noticed that the site, which promises "24/7 access," is "temporarily unavailable."

We noticed some sluggishness this morning but it came to a grinding halt late this morning on the West Coast, early afternoon on the East Coast.

On its website company overview, BofA notes that its online banking has 29 million active users.

BofA spokesperson Tara Burke explained the problem happened as a result of a "routine update over the weekend." Because of proprietary reasons, she said she couldn't elaborate, but did make it clear that it "did not impact customer information or security." Asked directly about hacking — a la Anonymous or the WikiLeaks backlash that struck Visa, MasterCard and Amazon — Burke said there was none of that.

She said there were "intermittent interruptions" that affected customers, beginning at about 1:30 EST. She said that mobile and text banking were still working.

Burke said the bank is "hoping to resolve this as quickly as possible."

They also need to work the damage control, fast. Twitter and blogs have already blown up with talk of Anonymous and hackers, who have not let the fact that this is bill day (the first of the month) escape them.

sounds like the bank website is down i dont see how this has anything to do with the iraq....

I never have been one that believes in bank rumors . I work for a communications company and for Bank of america entire site nation wide to be down is interesting. Bank of America is gonna be the hub in the united states that all U.S banks will deal with when the dinar revalues. Bank of america was picked to be the U.S bank that deals with Iraq. When they redo their systems its always at nite to keep from interfering in their daily transactions (money). This has cost bank of america alot of money today .With everything happening in iraq and then this, it makes you wonder whats going on.