Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV value prediction trending lower

Inbedded HorseHead

Have you all noticed our famous rumor gurus like Sonny1/ Med and even Okie are now downplaying the RV value? Sonny 1 says it won't be any higher than Saudi A. @ $0.30....Med saying less than a buck......Interesting isn't it? Just several weeks ago they were all saying 3.20- 5.27. It's just like predicting sports scores or elections, the gurus get more accurate as the date get's closer.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Have you all noticed our famous rumor gurus like Sonny1/ Med and even Okie are now downplaying the RV value? Sonny 1 says it won't be any higher than Saudi A. @ $0.30....Med saying less than a buck......Interesting isn't it? Just several weeks ago they were all saying 3.20- 5.27. It's just like predicting sports scores or elections, the gurus get more accurate as the date get's closer.

Yea and they'll all miss it.

• Upvote 3

That's true but just remember - you never know until it happens. It still may be $5.27 before it's over....

• Upvote 4

Your wasting your time worrying about this....

Only buy enough Dinar so it doesn't affect your life and then wait until it pops.

Do yourself and us a favor and just let it happen.....and then you will still thank your lucky stars you got involved because even at a dime this will be by far the best investment you ever made and ever will make.

• Upvote 3

I agree that many are now saying lower rate. As for Sonny1, in his chat he said his sources say .60-1.00

I may be wrong, but don't think so. Seems to me that would be a great rate. I just want it to happen.

It would be awful boring coming in here, and not seeing anything positive. I look forward to whatever intel is available, and who knows, it can be anywhere from 1170-5.27. Just want someone in power over there to hit the RV button, and let it land where it lands. :)

• Upvote 6

That's true but just remember - you never know until it happens. It still may be $5.27 before it's over....

Sir......Please dont buy into a rate that high, Absolutely zero chance a 5+ rate could be maintained. Inflation along with a basket load of issues that would affect a rate like that.

IMHO........I see a rate in the .70 to 1.30 tops. Im sure most of us would be tickled pink with any number between those, I WOULD :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What I am going to find interesting is what people do with the funds after RV..I know many of us are fortunate to have a few dinars but what about those who have 20million or more? Even 100 million...if it came out at $3 - $60m to $300 M - what the heck are these folks going to do with it? Spend it on lavish homes and sports cars - the whole thing is a blessing - pretty soon our people will be unable to buy food - I just hope that some of the lucky few with multiple millions will allocate to help with the coming economic catastrophe here.

One warning tho...All fiat currencies will be in turmoil - you will only have a matter of weeks to get out once it starts...stock market correction this spring - skyrocketing prices for silver - hold tangible hard assets...Best To ALL of you here :-)

• Upvote 3

What I am going to find interesting is what people do with the funds after RV..I know many of us are fortunate to have a few dinars but what about those who have 20million or more? Even 100 million...if it came out at $3 - $60m to $300 M - what the heck are these folks going to do with it? Spend it on lavish homes and sports cars - the whole thing is a blessing - pretty soon our people will be unable to buy food - I just hope that some of the lucky few with multiple millions will allocate to help with the coming economic catastrophe here.

One warning tho...All fiat currencies will be in turmoil - you will only have a matter of weeks to get out once it starts...stock market correction this spring - skyrocketing prices for silver - hold tangible hard assets...Best To ALL of you here :-)

Tend to agree with you on the paper currency. I have been shifting my investments around and buying Gold, Silver. I figure it cannot hurt.

Does anyone have a reason, other than a fear of success, to choose a low-ball value?

Do you really think logic plays a huge role in the RV "price"?

Do you think the U.S. will let one to twenty-six cents justify the war paying for itself?

I say the rate will be at a level that has been set to get us out of so much hock with

China, but held down enough by China, so that they still own us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just yesterday Sonny1 said " $ 3.10-.20...Today he's saying $.60- $1.00....How in the world can someone swing that wildly in 24 hours? Just guessing...Why can they not just admit that?

I may be wrong, but I think you are getting Sonny and Scooter confused.

Just yesterday Sonny1 said " $ 3.10-.20...Today he's saying $.60- $1.00....How in the world can someone swing that wildly in 24 hours? Just guessing...Why can they not just admit that?

I just went back and looked at Sonny's chat in DD's archives from yesterday. He said .30-1.00

Look it up.

Guess what? NOBODY knows the DATE or RATE! NOBODY!

• Upvote 4