Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV value prediction trending lower

Inbedded HorseHead

Just yesterday Sonny1 said " $ 3.10-.20...Today he's saying $.60- $1.00....How in the world can someone swing that wildly in 24 hours? Just guessing...Why can they not just admit that?

i have never said 3.10-3.20, whoever said that was lying, i am right here telling you that. i was saying .30 you might want to know what you are talking about before you look foolish. the rate will be between .60-1.00. this can put a end to the made up b.s that i never said...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i have never said 3.10-3.20, whoever said that was lying, i am right here telling you that. i was saying .30 you might want to know what you are talking about before you look foolish. the rate will be between .60-1.00. this can put a end to the made up b.s that i never said...

I tried to tell them that Sonny; Even told them where to find your rate of .30-1.00 Some people just won't listen. I know you never said anything of the sort bro.

I think that as we get closer to the event, reality is setting in. It was nice to dream about a rate starting out at #3.22 and going as high as $5+ ... but as we get closer to it actually happening, we become more informed about the things that have to be done, the things that are part of the equation so-to-speak. Certainly with a push of protests and what the people want and need, the lower speculation would fit in with what would help the people without putting too much pressure on Iraq. I suspect that in the beginning it seemed reasonable that the higher rate would be possible, even necessary. But with the maturing of events in thie area, it would seem that a lower rate is more reasonable, and more attainable.

I do not know if it would be as low as a dollar, or less. But I don't think the $5+ is practical, from any viewpoint. If someone really needs to have that much money they will have to invest in more dinar, my opinion only. For myself, it it RVs low I am looking at a certain set of circumstances that will change my life, most definitely. But if it RVs high then those circumstances will allow me to help to change many other lives, most definitely. So, either way it will be a blessing. More is better, of course, but less is good considering how little it cost to get into this investment.

smee2

I love and admire your attitude. Well grounded and perfectly logical. (The kitty is cute too).smile.gif

• Upvote 1

awwwwwww you donks you got into this with

[ohhhhhh i`m going to get rick quick} well you just might get a big bass bonus ,,,don`t go bust the guys who gi\/e a n opioion of what will be we all do it --- if you say you don`t you are nuts,,,you ha\/e told some one some thing to the fact of ohhhhhh heck yeah it is going to come in at bla bla this----so get off your horse and you too horse---it will come in as it will ---i ha\/e faith that the lord abo\/e will make all happen in his time and way=- we poor folks can only pray to the same one--and only thank him for gi\/ing us anything ,,,sure go ahead and bash me { you see i don`t gi\/e a rats bass} i know what i need to know and when,,that is what the lord wishes,,,lets say you know your going to hit 50 million dollars before you hit it---what are you going to think and do---------i`ll lea\/e it at that for you too think about all the bashing-------- we are all in this for one thing

I do not understand why people post things like this, regardless of what the people who have been wrong on multiple occasions are saying there are solid facts in place. Why would the Iraqi government revalue their currency almost 3 dollars lower than what Kuwait and Saudia Arabia currency is at. It has been verified in the news that Saudia Arabia does not hold the most oil reserves in the middle east but Iraq does, so I'm sure the Iraq government isn't gonna revalue their currency at such a low rate (if they do rv) and lose competition for foreign investors to neighboring countries. That would be totally erroneous. Instead of looking at what these currency gurus are saying all you people posting what they say should look at the facts in place. Do yourselves a favor and stop following these people who have unlimited amounts of sources, who have been telling them the wrong things for almost 8 years now. if you do this then you just became more informed than okie and all his sources.

Where do you get Saudia Arabia trading at $3 USD? Kuwait, yes. Saudi Arabia, NO. Most middle eastern Take a look at all middle eastern countries!

Current Rates from Oanda (ranked highest to lowest value)

1 USD = 0.28 KWD or 1 KWD = 3.56 USD Kuwait

1 USD = 0.375 BHD or 1 BHD = 2.64 USD Bahrain

1 USD = 0.383 OMR or 1 OMR = 2.587 USD Oman

1 USD = 0.70 JOD or 1 JOD = 1.40 USD Jordan

1 USD = 1.59 TRY or 1 TRY = 0.625 USD Turkey

1 USD = 3.639 QAR or 1 QAR = 0.274 USD Qatar

1 USD = 3.67 AED or 1 AED = 0.272 USD United Arab Emirates

1 USD = 3.63 ILS or 1 ILS = 0.27 USD Israel

1 USD = 3.75 SAR or 1 SAR = 0.266 USD Saudi Arabia

1 USD = 5.85 EGP or 1 EGP = 0.168 USD Egypt

1 USD = 45.84 SYP or 1 SYP = 0.0208 USD Syria

1 USD = 213.01 YER or 1 YER = 0.0046 USD Yemen

1 USD = 1489.78 LBP or 1 LBP = 0.0006 USD Lebanon

1 USD = 10209.7 IRR or 1 IRR = 0.0001 USD Iran

Cyprus Pound replaced by Euro

Currency Converter

Now what makes more logic? RVing at a rate over 3 USD when only one country has that rate. Especially, when Iraq has one of the lowest per capita GDP's of the middle east. Or RVing at a rate near the heart of the Middle East (Under a dollar (?.30 to .86?)) and allowing growth, redevelopment and investment to push the currency to a real value near Kuwait!!

Be realistic! I would love for it to RV above 3 dollars, but that is a far cry from a realistic current value! IMHO, with time after RV it will most likely see that 3 dollar value.

• Upvote 3

Where do you get Saudia Arabia trading at $3 USD? Kuwait, yes. Saudi Arabia, NO. Most middle eastern Take a look at all middle eastern countries!

Current Rates from Oanda (ranked highest to lowest value)

Cyprus Pound replaced by Euro

Currency Converter

Now what makes more logic? RVing at a rate over 3 USD when only one country has that rate. Especially, when Iraq has one of the lowest per capita GDP's of the middle east. Or RVing at a rate near the heart of the Middle East (Under a dollar (?.30 to .86?)) and allowing growth, redevelopment and investment to push the currency to a real value near Kuwait!!

Be realistic! I would love for it to RV above 3 dollars, but that is a far cry from a realistic current value! IMHO, with time after RV it will most likely see that 3 dollar value.

Wow. It's like reading my own post. Excellent research and analysis.

What I am going to find interesting is what people do with the funds after RV..I know many of us are fortunate to have a few dinars but what about those who have 20million or more? Even 100 million...if it came out at $3 - $60m to $300 M - what the heck are these folks going to do with it? Spend it on lavish homes and sports cars - the whole thing is a blessing - pretty soon our people will be unable to buy food - I just hope that some of the lucky few with multiple millions will allocate to help with the coming economic catastrophe here.

One warning tho...All fiat currencies will be in turmoil - you will only have a matter of weeks to get out once it starts...stock market correction this spring - skyrocketing prices for silver - hold tangible hard assets...Best To ALL of you here :-)

Right on.... I have already started buying silver...now while it's relatively cheap. keeping away from gold, but buying stocks in an Aussie copper mining company with huge copper fields in Southern Africa.

I have read all most all of the postings on this thread here and have come several to conclusions.

1. Only 1 person hit the nail on the head by noting of the current unrest in the Middle East and how this may play out with an RV. I have been saying almost the same thing for the past week. I am surprised by the lack of people on here to say the same thing. Isn't anyone watching what is going on in the Middle East lately?

For the educated person, it seems reasonably clear by the way things are playing out that some turmoil has already spread to Iraq. It was noted on the NBC Nightly News last week.

A country in crisis such as what could happen in Iraq will not benifit in a rising currency. In case you are not aware, there are small groups protesters against Maliki and the government, such as how it got started in Egypt and Tunisia and is currently happening in Lybia. While what is happening in Iraq has not garnnered world attention yet, I firmly believe that before it gets to much out of hand that the government will pull out of their hat a sudden RV. Malliki knows the average Iraqi wants to increase their standard of living. The one way to put down any protest would be to rush out an RV and to get it on to the FOREX to get favorable results from world leaders. This one ploy would not surprise me one little bit and I see all this starting at $.10 to $.50 and staying there for a prolong period of time. Time will tell about this.

2. What is with all this talk of the Dinar breaking out above $3.50 to $5.00 & $7.00? This will never happen in my lifetime, never. Everyone compares the coming of the RV to the Kawaiti Dinar. Currently the Kuwaiti Dinar is at 3.57 and has been in that area for quite sometime. Iraq is so far from beeing a Kuwaiti it's not funny. It is a very modern and upkept country and verry prosporus. Please take the time to read about Kuwait and get an idea. On the other hand, Iraq needs alot of work to get back on their feet. They still have power shortages and the water needs much work. Also many people are in need of jobs and it has been said that they are looking to export 5 million Barrels or more per day in the future. They have a long ways to go to get there when they are just around 2 MPD now. Another thing that will hold down the price of the Dinar is the fact that we still have a military pressence there.

All this talk of a $3.50 + Dinar has only cropped up in the last 4 weeks from what I recall and I have been a VIP member since Oct 2009. It appears to me that every or almost everyone is using a dart board to come up with a date and a dollar amount

In the end I look at current afairs as they are happening now and about 6 months out. What is going on now, does not boad well for a high value Dinar.

Please don't bash me as these are just my opinions and sometimes we miss it.

I tried to tell them that Sonny; Even told them where to find your rate of .30-1.00 Some people just won't listen. I know you never said anything of the sort bro.

I love and admire your attitude. Well grounded and perfectly logical. (The kitty is cute too).smile.gif

You guys are totally missing one thing: No one, not even Sonny, knows the rate. And there is no one other than higher-ups that know the definite rate. To say that it is definitely this or that is foolish. Facts are facts- the reason why $3-$5 works is because that is what they need to get out of their Chap. VII bankruptcy and there are enough reserves to get the price there. Also remember, the Dollar is going down in value. It is very possible for it to have a higher rate. Once again, NONE of us know.

Chapter 7 is not a bankrupcy reference. It only deals with the resolutions that were implemented by the UNSC.

The arguments supporting a higher RV rate have always been based on Iraq monetizing ( I hate that "word") their natural resources (Oil & Gas primarily). So far, no one has been able to provide the name of even one country that has done this, and for good reason. There isn't one.

Now, if they are able to "monetize" even some of the value of the Oil & Gas, I am sure the world community is going to want to see some ability to get that "money" to market.

Right now, the infrastructure is basically non-existent to extract and distribute the oil; and it will be several years before those systems are repaired or replaced. Naturally, this would be augmented by new development; but again, this will be years away.

Yes, they have a rather large estimated holding of Gold; but, those holdings are only estimated in the billions.

Now, I would like to say that the gurus are finally figuring all this out; but, sadly, I beleive they are just letting their optimism wane, creating an unlikely coincidence. LOL

Keep your optimism up; but, your expectations reasonable. We are near the end... which will just be the beginning... :D

Edited by Nelson0528

As much as I enjoy a good debate, this has gotten carried away. If you folks keep this up,

I will be reading about "my daddy can beat your daddy any day!" :lol:

This dead horse has been beaten to a pulp. Let it (and a few select egos) go.

Go spend some quality time with your families. They are the real treasure and blessing!

I encourage all of you to graph this out in excel to get a better visual image. I did this about a week ago and it gives you a much better representation of what to expect. You have a few countries up in the $.60+ range, but a handful in the $.15 to $.3 range... HMMMMMM.

Like I've been saying for a while now... expect somewhere in the $.26 range. If it's higher, GREAT! If not, well, we'll have to live with $.26

• Upvote 1

Eagle007 here,

I don't think anyone fears success I just think we have a ton of pumper here with a fair amount of smart people that know the only way for us to make money is for Iraq to get there act together and get the ecomnomy moving. I have read stuff like this for three years. I no longer read this daily and am not the least bit sucked in by the person that boosts that this is coming from someone in the green zone, department of State, the Embasy, people at the IMF, WTF, or Centeral bank. The bottomline is like my mother used to say. A watched pot never boils. My perdiction is that you will see a steady increase in value over the next several year. Oh if an RV happens great, I will come on here and fall on my sword and aplogize to each one of you. "your right and I am Wrong". Any of you that are predicting an RV and Value care to give me a date and the value and take the same bet?