Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV value prediction trending lower

Inbedded HorseHead

I may be wrong, but I think you are getting Sonny and Scooter confused.

I just went back and looked at Sonny's chat in DD's archives from yesterday. He said .30-1.00

Look it up.

I really like Scooter's analysis. $2.94. I 've read where by some Wall Street guys where a less then $0.50 rate will cause wild speculation Globally and Dinars will be consumed with greater frequency--which the GOI does not want. Re. inflation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm projecting anywhere from a penny to twenty-six cents, It's just more beleiveable... Dont get me wrong i'll take 1-1. :)

Well you see, the only way Iraq can truly get out of bankruptcy and their people get money that's trade-able and worth something is if the Dinar hits at at least $3.22 per 1 Dinar. Not only will we make more money but the Iraqis will make more and their government will make MUCH more as well. As little as the dollar is worth anymore it's really not that unbelievable. Stick to your guns, we will soon see what the rate is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I do not understand why people post things like this, regardless of what the people who have been wrong on multiple occasions are saying there are solid facts in place. Why would the Iraqi government revalue their currency almost 3 dollars lower than what Kuwait and Saudia Arabia currency is at. It has been verified in the news that Saudia Arabia does not hold the most oil reserves in the middle east but Iraq does, so I'm sure the Iraq government isn't gonna revalue their currency at such a low rate (if they do rv) and lose competition for foreign investors to neighboring countries. That would be totally erroneous. Instead of looking at what these currency gurus are saying all you people posting what they say should look at the facts in place. Do yourselves a favor and stop following these people who have unlimited amounts of sources, who have been telling them the wrong things for almost 8 years now. if you do this then you just became more informed than okie and all his sources.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IT WILL START @ A LOW RATE....05 CENTS....FIVE CENTS... THAT IS FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A MILLION IQD...CASH SOME OUT AND INVEST REST INTO THE DINAR... SELL AT $ 1.00 NOT A BAD INVESTMENT... AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

I agree that it will be at LEAST $3.22, it makes sense for it to be at least that much. Any lower is pointless and no one would make any money. The only way it makes sense is for it to be at least $3.22. Also, just to make a note, and I do not mean to sound rude or anything but it would take a very, very long time for it to go up from $.05 and it would be nowhere near as large of a sum as what you would get right now.

God Bless

• Upvote 1

IT WILL START @ A LOW RATE....05 CENTS....FIVE CENTS... THAT IS FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A MILLION IQD...CASH SOME OUT AND INVEST REST INTO THE DINAR... SELL AT $ 1.00 NOT A BAD INVESTMENT... AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

If that were to happen Iraq would bo stuck at .05 +/-2% for 18 months to 2 years going nowhere and that would be another long wait for everbody,. Iraqis and us. Very slow growth scenerio. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Just yesterday Sonny1 said " $ 3.10-.20...Today he's saying $.60- $1.00....How in the world can someone swing that wildly in 24 hours? Just guessing...Why can they not just admit that?

Please don't believe anything posted at PD. Sonny1 has always said it probably wouldn't be more than $1. The $3.10 - $3.20 prediction came from SteveI I believe, based on a rumor about Shabibi announcing it to a select group last week in Baghdad.

• Upvote 3

What I also think stinks is the fact that if it does RV at a lower rate and some of us hold out for a higher rate for a few weeks or a couple months we still wont have time I believe since The Presidential order 13303 ends May 21st and most bet Obama will not resign or extend it allowing us to hold Dinar and exchange it here in the US. So we may just have to RV at a lower rate. Unless, of course, you get a Warks bank account and have Dinar that way. I like their exchange rate too. I got 1 million for a little over $800. Just things to chew on.

What I also think stinks is the fact that if it does RV at a lower rate and some of us hold out for a higher rate for a few weeks or a couple months we still wont have time I believe since The Presidential order 13303 ends May 21st and most bet Obama will not resign or extend it allowing us to hold Dinar and exchange it here in the US. So we may just have to RV at a lower rate. Unless, of course, you get a Warks bank account and have Dinar that way. I like their exchange rate too. I got 1 million for a little over $800. Just things to chew on.

I read somewhere yesterday that 13303 does not affect the dinar we already hold, just any purchases going forward after May 21st so would not matter if he signed or not. Personally, I don't know but I'd did read that. Maybe some one who knows will clarify.

• Upvote 1

I think that as we get closer to the event, reality is setting in. It was nice to dream about a rate starting out at #3.22 and going as high as $5+ ... but as we get closer to it actually happening, we become more informed about the things that have to be done, the things that are part of the equation so-to-speak. Certainly with a push of protests and what the people want and need, the lower speculation would fit in with what would help the people without putting too much pressure on Iraq. I suspect that in the beginning it seemed reasonable that the higher rate would be possible, even necessary. But with the maturing of events in thie area, it would seem that a lower rate is more reasonable, and more attainable.

I do not know if it would be as low as a dollar, or less. But I don't think the $5+ is practical, from any viewpoint. If someone really needs to have that much money they will have to invest in more dinar, my opinion only. For myself, it it RVs low I am looking at a certain set of circumstances that will change my life, most definitely. But if it RVs high then those circumstances will allow me to help to change many other lives, most definitely. So, either way it will be a blessing. More is better, of course, but less is good considering how little it cost to get into this investment.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Have you all noticed our famous rumor gurus like Sonny1/ Med and even Okie are now downplaying the RV value? Sonny 1 says it won't be any higher than Saudi A. @ $0.30....Med saying less than a buck......Interesting isn't it? Just several weeks ago they were all saying 3.20- 5.27. It's just like predicting sports scores or elections, the gurus get more accurate as the date get's closer.

For as long as I can remember Medic has always been at a dollar or a little over.

The RV rate is a question of reason?

The oil is a factor that I don't have a grasp on, the oil they sell is done with USD to all other countries?

The Iraqies want a 3.22 RV or higher so how close will they RV at rate too entice us to sell .10 -.40 or 1.16 who knows my guess is over 1.16. . . . . . . . . B)

I am just doubling my money every eight days.... wish I could share the web site with you all so you can make money also.

Edited by dinardarius

Reposting my comment posted 09 December 2010

Regarding the RV value

Here is my temporary estimate:

Calculation: Iraq’s total assets : the total number of dinars printed = $X/IQD.

Based on Wikipedia informations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq), one listing the oil assets equal to 180 bbl, another 143,1 bbl and total amount of dinars printed = 25 trillion (http://theiraqidinar.com/tag/revalue/), we get the following calculations (Iraq’s total assets I don’t know).

a. (180 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $0.54/IQD

b (143,1 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $ 0.43/IQD

Conclusion: 1 IQD = $0.43-$0.54, when not considering the rest of Iraq’s assets and ignoring eventual higher oil prices (today 1 bbl = ca. $97).

Unknown factor: How much of the 25 trillion IQD is in circulation.

Political agenda: Iraq, as well as USA and another countries, holding lots of IQD themselves, ref. Bush, quote: “The war will pay for itself”, will most likely not accept a price of IQD being less valued than 1 IQD = 1 USD compared to their neighboring countries. To achieve that, the sufficient amount needed will be stored uncirculated in the Iraqi vaults, serving as a replacement or currency regulating asset.

Hopefully we will see this being realized in the coming days/weeks.